Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 11:35 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,380,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontales View Post
My head? HAHHAHAHAH. Our guy won the election. Your GOP is still in the fox bubble. The only head that was about to explode was Mitt's during that awkward furious moment when he accused Obama for not saying act of terror in that debate. Did you not see his entire head turn red and his eyes coming out of those sockets? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
So why are you still obsessed with Mitt's tax returns?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2012, 07:39 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,565,921 times
Default Hey Mitt, can we see some more of your tax returns? You've got nothing to lose now.

Just speaking for myself, I have no interest whatsoever in Romney's tax avoidance schemes. He will have no input on tax policy or any other economic factor. He's a minor footnote in presidential history.

Just go play with your car elevator, Willard. And keep up that deep resentment towards guys like me who served in the military and have to work for a living.

Old 12-02-2012, 05:27 PM

1,635 posts, read 1,595,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Just speaking for myself, I have no interest whatsoever in Romney's tax avoidance schemes. He will have no input on tax policy or any other economic factor. He's a minor footnote in presidential history.

Just go play with your car elevator, Willard. And keep up that deep resentment towards guys like me who served in the military and have to work for a living.

Then quit obessing over him. You seem to be the one with resentment.

Old 12-06-2012, 05:27 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,369,802 times
can i see your tax returns ? i think you're lying about paying 20+% in taxes.

you're obviously a dim-o-crap, so i suspect you dont even have a job, so a copy of your govt. check will suffice...

Quote:
Since he got destroyed in the election Mitt has nothing to lose now. Can we, the lower class folks, finally get to see your tax returns? 14%? 13%? What is it? Paying so low for someone making millions of dollars is great isn't it? Mitt is just like the rest of us, making $50k or lower and paying 20%+.

Here comes the birthers in 3,2,1...

Obama's high school transcripts blah blah blah...

I lick windows and sniff armpits for a hobby blah blah blah

Old 12-06-2012, 05:29 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,369,802 times

Quote:
My head? HAHHAHAHAH. Our guy won the election. Your GOP is still in the fox bubble. The only head that was about to explode was Mitt's during that awkward furious moment when he accused Obama for not saying act of terror in that debate. Did you not see his entire head turn red and his eyes coming out of those sockets? HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Old 12-10-2012, 12:29 PM

1,290 posts, read 2,041,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
can i see your tax returns ? i think you're lying about paying 20+% in taxes.

you're obviously a dim-o-crap, so i suspect you dont even have a job, so a copy of your govt. check will suffice...
Yep I wouldn't have a problem releasing my records if I was trying to get elected President.

You must be part of the repugnant-can party.

Old 12-11-2012, 04:55 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Yep I wouldn't have a problem releasing my records if I was trying to get elected President.

You must be part of the repugnant-can party.
He released 3 years of them when he was running, were you asleep or something? Why in Gods green earth does anyone care about them now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections