Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 10:40 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,243,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
The lesson to be learned is never start a thread on something you read on facebook.
To be fair, Facebook is without a doubt a much better source of information than where most conservatives get their news... Fox.

To the OP, I say keep checking Facebook.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2015, 05:21 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
I will probably end up being a total idiot over posting this, but according to out local GOP facebook page, HRC will be shutting down her exploratory committee today without comment.

You know... you can post a link to their facebook page.

Old 03-10-2015, 05:51 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,867,275 times
Oh, I think Hillary's been a lesbian for a lot longer than anyone realizes.

Oh, wait......were you talking about another kind of "out"?

Old 03-10-2015, 06:18 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
Oh, I think Hillary's been a lesbian for a lot longer than anyone realizes.

Oh, wait......were you talking about another kind of "out"?

You do know, she was in the room with Monica and Bill.

Old 03-10-2015, 08:00 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,327,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Republicans are scared to death of a Hillary candidacy, since there isn't a Republican alive who can beat her. Wishful thinking here on the part of a desperate GOP.
Really? LOL

Old 03-10-2015, 08:04 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,327,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian71 View Post
The nomination is Hillary's if she wants it. Nothing but the most extraordinary circumstances is going to stop that.

Personally, I think the outcome of the 2016 election is the biggest foregone conclusion I've seen in my lifetime. I would be shocked if she isn't our next president -- and believe me, I don't say that with any glee.
She has too much baggage: Whitewater, Filegate, Cattlegate, Benghazi, and on and on. This private email for official State business is a huge violation. There is NO WAY she should be allowed to escape this, and NO WAY she should be allowed to be President. But, the Democrats have no one else. Oh, wait:

Old 03-10-2015, 08:12 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,532,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
Republicans are scared to death of a Hillary candidacy, since there isn't a Republican alive who can beat her. Wishful thinking here on the part of a desperate GOP.
That is what we were told in 2008, too, was it not?

LOL.

The difference being that in 2008, whoever won the Democratic nomination was a shoe-in to win the presidency. Not so in 2016.

Old 03-10-2015, 09:02 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,882,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
She has too much baggage: Whitewater, Filegate, Cattlegate, Benghazi, and on and on. This private email for official State business is a huge violation. There is NO WAY she should be allowed to escape this, and NO WAY she should be allowed to be President.
And Obama had the birth certificate/Muslim baggage. And yet, he won two elections, very decisively. The problem for the far right is wing-batty crap simply doesn't fly in mainstream America, and all of those "issues" you have listed in regard to Hillary are just that, wingbat fodder. It didn't slow her down in '08 and it won't slow her down in '16, should she choose to run.

Last edited by HeyJude514; 03-10-2015 at 09:36 AM..

Old 03-10-2015, 09:24 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,867,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
And Obama had the birth certificate/Muslim baggage. And yet, he won two elections, very decisively. The problem for the far right is wing-batty crap simply doesn't fly in mainstream America, and all of those "issues" you have outlined in regard to Hillary are just that, wingbat fodder. It didn't slow her down in '08 and it won't slow here down in '16, should she choose to run.

There are a few main differences.

The MSM chose to turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to all of Obama's shortcomings (trashy family, racist Rev.Wright, lack of big game experience, Larry Sinclair, etc.). For all of Obama's shortcomings, the one thing that he WASN'T perceived as was a "dirty Washington insder". Hillary's been rolling in dirty Washington mud for over 20 years now, and has been feeding like a pig at the taxpayer trough for over 30 years.

Hillary's BEST chance to win was actually 2008. Now, she's 8 years older. 8 years dirtier. 8 years more corrupt. 8 years sleazier. But hey, at least she and her rapist husband are not DEAD BROKE anymore, so the story does kind of have a happy ending, doesn't it?

What's likely to slow Hillary down is that she's in horrible physical condition, and honestly, probably suffers from the normal age-related mental degeneration (unlike her husband, who simply IS a degenerate) that someone approaching 70 does. NOBODY wants a dead grandmother in the White House, and while Obama did win over several key Independent groups in '08, Hillary likely will not.

I'm a registered Independent, and there is NOTHING that Hillary could do or say to convince me that she is mentally, physically, and ETHICALLY the best choice to be president. She's not. She's dirty, and while Democratic sycophants like yourself may not admit it, LOTS of other people are (finally) waking up to it.

What's most frightening about people like you is that you choose to look the other way on a long, long track record of unethical behavior by Hillary by naively classifying it as "wingbat fodder". That's simple intellectual dishonesty. People that behave like Hillary have something to hide -- otherwise, they wouldn't behave that way.

Old 03-10-2015, 09:43 AM

26,579 posts, read 14,467,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
... all of Obama's shortcomings (trashy family,....
besides a deadbeat bio-dad exactly how is obama's family "trashy"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections