Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 06:11 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,214,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
He is a good water drinker though.
Oh man, I forgot about the water drinking.

Stay thirsty, my friend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2015, 06:13 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,025,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
What RACE IS HE?

I don't care, I will keep asking and asking and asking and asking until my fingertips are blue, I want to know the guy's bloody ****ing race.
You originally asked ethniticity

Quote:
What is his ethnicity?
Hispanics can be ANY race - black, white, Asian, etc..
You pick

Old 04-13-2015, 06:19 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,389,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
Well, maybe ask for him to produce his birth certificate to answer your question. His ancestry ( parents) were immigrants from Cuba..and he was born in USA..old code word "Anchor Baby" which would fit any child born in USA from Immigrant parents who came here....Whether he's Spanish or mixed race really doesn't matter however..often matters to many

Oh wait. Have you even looked at Cuban immigration history?? Maybe that will explain some of these things...

Here's a place to start~~
Demographics of Cuba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

snip~~
Nationality Cuban
Major ethnic White (64.1%) (2012)[1]
Minor ethnic Mulatto and mestizo (26.6%), black (9.3%) (2012)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
You originally asked ethniticity

Hispanics can be ANY race - black, white, Asian, etc..
You pick

Yeah, because the left-wing PC crap has everyone's head turning trying to figure out all their double-speak jargon (George Zimmerman or Jodi Arias "White Hispanics" who are not even remotely "white" in the literal sense).

I don't even like that term, "Hispanic" because it's a left-wing term used to blur the lines. Is Rubio of European descent or isn't he?

Old 04-13-2015, 06:57 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,377,034 times
Quote:
Yeah, because the left-wing PC crap has everyone's head turning trying to figure out all their double-speak jargon (George Zimmerman or Jodi Arias "White Hispanics" who are not even remotely "white" in the literal sense).

I don't even like that term, "Hispanic" because it's a left-wing term used to blur the lines. Is Rubio of European descent or isn't he?
I have no idea of what you are ranting about?? As for my post..I was attempting to point both good and bad side of his positions.. Im neither Liberal nor Conservative..But for any policy that takes into consideration of the Whole populations not just a "Special" class...Hand up for some is good..Hand Out is the term utilized for those that HATE those beneath them get anything much less considerations....SMH

Maybe IF your take the time to read the historical Cuban History..It's obvious..He is child of white ( loosely applied since even Asians were considered white) parents (likely European heritage) But then again it's much easier to "Rant and point fingers'' rather than read a very informative link isn't it

.. Within my post you replied to > has the link that will explain ..I don't feel it's my responsibility to make YOU READ the very informations you ask..YET Obviously DON't bother to read SMH...

But here you go once again..so that you can get INFORMED~~ If you don't read it..Then you really should't complain ..Sorry..I truly do feel badly for folk who rant on because of lack of knowledge.. so went extra mile to assist..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Cuba

Last edited by Lyndarn; 04-13-2015 at 07:19 PM..

Old 04-13-2015, 08:01 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,709,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Here's why I would never vote for Rubio. He is pro-amnesty.

"We have millions of people living in this country illegally, many of whom have been here for a decade or longer. We need to find a reasonable but responsible way of incorporating them into American life".

Evidently he doesn't care that Americans need the jobs they are holding and that amnesty makes a mockery out of our immigration laws.

Marco Rubio on Immigration
We have to face the facts: The first step has to be to stop the bleeding. Rubio wants to secure the border and then discuss the illegals. Right now we aren't enforcing anything. Romney had it right - self deportation.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:08 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,576,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missdemeanor View Post
Well then its ridiculous and pointless for that old white woman to throw her musty old hat in the ring then, who does she think she is going to get to vote for her tired old white ass?
Ha, That's what they said when Obama threw his hat in. How did that work out for you?

She is going to get a lot more votes than you may think. Rubio knows that, or he would not have come into the door swinging at her for his first words.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:10 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,576,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
“Just yesterday, a leader from yesterday began a campaign for president by promising to take us back to yesterday. But yesterday is over, and we are never going back.”
That's what "FEAR" sounds like....

Old 04-13-2015, 08:13 PM

9,892 posts, read 10,831,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
That's what "FEAR" sounds like....
page out of the dem playbook?

Old 04-13-2015, 09:27 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,205,009 times
I just don't see who makes up his primary constituency.... Old white Cubans? Good luck

Old 04-13-2015, 10:25 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,477,534 times
Rubio says he's the right politician to lead us into the 21st Century - but that was 15 years ago - and was Bush.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections