Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would You vote for Hillary ?
I will NOT vote for that woman ! 69 45.70%
I will vote agaist her no matter what ! 29 19.21%
Yes, I will vote for her if she is the best candidate! 29 19.21%
I will vote for her no matter what ! 4 2.65%
I don't vote. 6 3.97%
The abomination that GOP is running is even scarier then Hillary. 10 6.62%
Other, explain. 4 2.65%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 12:56 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
You are correct, I don't know much about him. Never really cared to find out more.
Thanks for being honest about being a low information voter. I guess you are not alone as many would vote against someone without knowing anything about them, to remain ignorant is an American right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2015, 12:58 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,792,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
You guys are fast, I just created a poll and here you are.

I am afraid to vote in my own poll, It really depends on the abomination that GOP is running. But I think Hillary on the ballots is cheating the voter.

So Hillary v Cruise who do I vote against first ? I don't really want either in the white-house.
You should spell his name correctly before attempting to convince people you know about and understand him.

With that said

RAND PAUL 2016

Old 04-16-2015, 12:59 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,627,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Thanks for being honest about being a low information voter. I guess you are not alone as many would vote against someone without knowing anything about them, to remain ignorant is an American right
Just because he doesn't know anything about Cruz doesn't mean he's a low information voter.

Unless he lives in Texas, he hasn't even had an opportunity to vote in any Cruz election; therefore, I can see why he hasn't researched him.

He may be low information on Cruz, but that doesn't necessarily translate to other candidates or issues.

Let's be fair please.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:02 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,029,581 times
I can't believe any American that has not been in a coma for the last 30 years would even consider a Clinton or Bush for president.

I think it's time to try a new family. Our form of government was not suppose to be an Oligarchy.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:02 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,428,980 times
@wjtwet and steven_h,

I know enough about Ted to not want him in the white house, Once I have eliminated his candidacy there is no reason to follow his career further.

RAND PAUL seems to be the most reasonable candidacy thus far. RAND PAUL I can live with.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:03 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Just because he doesn't know anything about Cruz doesn't mean he's a low information voter.

Unless he lives in Texas, he hasn't even had an opportunity to vote in any Cruz election; therefore, I can see why he hasn't researched him.

He may be low information on Cruz, but that doesn't necessarily translate to other candidates or issues.

Let's be fair please.
Whether its he has not had time or as he said does not care to find out makes little difference. If you can no articulate a reason to not or a reason to vote for a person you are showing the traits of a low information voter

Old 04-16-2015, 01:09 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,906,515 times
I'm going to wait and see ... D.C. is greatly lacking in skilled administrators these days.

Too much of this "Who Can B.S. Who The Best" crap going on.

Either side, Indie, Dem, Repub ... If they aren't qualified, they don't get my vote ...

My advice to the rest of you is ... "Ignore MSM and study the actual records and admin experience levels of these people" .. Knowledge is power - The more informed you are before you vote, the better your choice for the nation will be.

Cheers

Old 04-16-2015, 01:14 PM

2,305 posts, read 3,029,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigskydude View Post
I'm going to wait and see ... D.C. is greatly lacking in skilled administrators these days.

Too much of this "Who Can B.S. Who The Best" crap going on.

Either side, Indie, Dem, Repub ... If they aren't qualified, they don't get my vote ...

My advice to the rest of you is ... "Ignore MSM and study the actual records and admin experience levels of these people" .. Knowledge is power - The more informed you are before you vote, the better your choice for the nation will be.

Cheers
Very good advice!! Especially stay away from the MSM, they will lie faster than Bill Clinton and " I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Old 04-16-2015, 01:32 PM

9,884 posts, read 10,980,100 times
I would really like to vote for a female, minority, highly qualified candidate. for President AND Vice President.
The one that immediately comes to mind is Condi Rice, but she is too smart to run for that job. Good for her.

I think I'll start another thread...

Old 04-16-2015, 01:35 PM

19,809 posts, read 9,371,980 times
At THIS point, I think I would only vote for HRC if Jeb Bush is her opponent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections