Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would You vote for Hillary ?
I will NOT vote for that woman ! 69 45.70%
I will vote agaist her no matter what ! 29 19.21%
Yes, I will vote for her if she is the best candidate! 29 19.21%
I will vote for her no matter what ! 4 2.65%
I don't vote. 6 3.97%
The abomination that GOP is running is even scarier then Hillary. 10 6.62%
Other, explain. 4 2.65%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2015, 08:19 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,838,781 times

Advertisements

I will never vote for Hillary, I would vote for McCain before Hillary and that says something because I despise McCain and voted for Obama.

Hillary should not even be a GS-7 doing data entry at HHS, let alone president or any prominent role in the government on any level. I think she should be as far from the government as a person can get, maybe shoveling out horse stalls is a better position for her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 08:22 AM

16,637 posts, read 8,636,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Only if she promised to repeal Obamacare.
AHA or not, I want someone who has integrity to be our president. I cannot think of many (D's) who would be worse in that area. Sure there are a few, but I'd vote for just about anyone who was not a left wing wacko over her.
For example, I couldn't bring myself to vote for Bernie Saunders, but at least I respect him much more because he is honest. He knows what he believes in and lets the chips fall where they may.
So maybe someone like Jim Webb could get my vote, even though I don't know much about him. Still he must have more integrity than Hillary.

`

Old 04-17-2015, 09:34 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,339,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
ALL other polls show Hillary several points ahead of all potential GOP candidates at this stage of the game.
Yup, but I suspect it's all about name recognition. Outside of C-D I suspect most people aren't paying attention. A lot of people don't even know what state Rubio or Paul are from. The MSM is safely tucked away in the back pocket of the Democratic party, so any positive story about a GOP candidate will be spiked. We're still a long way away from November 2016.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:21 AM

1,609 posts, read 1,080,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I will never vote for Hillary, I would vote for McCain before Hillary and that says something because I despise McCain and voted for Obama.

Hillary should not even be a GS-7 doing data entry at HHS, let alone president or any prominent role in the government on any level. I think she should be as far from the government as a person can get, maybe shoveling out horse stalls is a better position for her.
Oh, I raise Arabian horses and would never have her on the ranch, let alone in with my horses cleaning up.

My horses deserve better.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:25 AM

28,948 posts, read 30,301,550 times
i wouldn't vote for her if she were the only candidate, she is a fraud, criminal, and she doesn't care whose life she ruined or killed to get where she is today, and for those of you who are in denial or don't even know about her past doings, google, Vince Foster and Whitewater....and she had the nerve to shred documents....and they left her go?????

What a bunch of idiots voting for this woman....she is an insult to women....

Old 04-17-2015, 11:49 AM

6,265 posts, read 5,075,318 times
I'm a woman and would have no problem at all voting for a woman if I thought that she was the right person for the job. Hillary Clinton is not that person. Not even remotely close. Not even in the same universe as close.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:11 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,770,897 times
I am very opposed to Clinton, but whether I do not vote, vote independent, or vote for her will depend upon the candidate that the GOP puts forward. If it is Ted Cruz, I will hold my nose and pull the lever. I might even vote for someone like John Huntsman.

But let's not count our chickens. I expect a spirited challenge from the Dems (Jim Webb at least). Clinton is weak.

Old 04-17-2015, 12:33 PM

28,948 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Hillary: "What's the Big Deal? I Lie a LOT!"
Yeah, like I'd vote for this....

Old 04-17-2015, 07:23 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,658,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The fundamental problem with your entire thesis is that it requires us to believe Hillary.

Heck, her track record of NAFTA support and dereg support under her husband fly in the face of many of your claims.
Both of our political parties (especially republicans) take huge sums of campaign money from large corporations, and both parties give the corporations favors. The republican congress 100% went along with NAFTA. And after NAFTA was signed the republicans in congress had a party and they opened up a huge fortune cookie, the fortune said "NAFTA will bring us all wealth."

Quote:
Then throw in the "gonna take those profits" claims with the oil companies....which would have been unconstitutional....was just populiast grandstanding.
While the republicans get campaign money from oil corporations and in return they give the oil companies huge tax cuts.
Big Oil's Influence in Washington . NOW | PBS

Quote:
In short, she has a long track-record of saying populist stuff and then turning around and being a corporatist. Have you not been paying attention.
I have noticed Obama doing the same thing. But we can't even focus on the democrats corporatist actions because Americas republicans believe (the more corporatist republicans) are the trustworthy God given Saviors of America.

Quote:
Oh, and her husband pardoned billionaire tax dodger Marc Rich....after his wife donated millions to the DNC....and then just a few years ago avoided her own 8-figure tax tab by giving up her US citizenship.
Do you honestly believe someone will give a politician MILLIONS of dollars for nothing?
-No, they get something for it.

Quote:
Maybe you should do some more homework instead of just believing a politician?
The only politicians I trust in any way are Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders, the rest of them are paid spineless puppets.

And as far as republicans and democrats I only look at the money. You need $900 million dollars in campaign funds to run for president. The republicans get 100% of their money from large corporations, and the democrats get money from labor unions and large corporations.

Do you think labor unions give democrats $100's of millions dollars for nothing?
-No, they get something for it. Thats why democrats support high worker wages, middle class tax cuts, and healthcare for everyone.

And I consider Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Barack Obama to be (very) sneaky corporate workers, but still labor unions gave them $100's of millions of dollars. And the labor money will make them give some things to workers, while the republicans will only give things to large corporations.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:33 PM

27,164 posts, read 15,341,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Only if she promised to repeal Obamacare.

Don't put any credence in her promises.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections