Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 09:52 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,877,006 times

Advertisements

Seriously Clinton is starting to literally look like that old woman in the life call commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ

Joking aside, a candidates health has been and should be an issue during the general election.

Will Hillary deceive the public and hide any health issues, or will she be upfront about them?

The way she's looking she should pick a more healthy vibrant running mate. Health has been an issue in the past with male candidates, will she get a pass?

The next year and a half of campaigning won't exactly rejuvenate her either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2015, 10:05 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,626,176 times
She went to a spa and hired one of the best makeup artists.

She'll LOOK fine and healthy for the campaign.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:08 PM

32,147 posts, read 15,136,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Seriously Clinton is starting to literally look like that old woman in the life call commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ

Joking aside, a candidates health has been and should be an issue during the general election.

Will Hillary deceive the public and hide any health issues, or will she be upfront about them?

The way she's looking she should pick a more healthy vibrant running mate. Health has been an issue in the past with male candidates, will she get a pass?

The next year and a half of campaigning won't exactly rejuvenate her either.
Why are women picked on about their looks as they age. We all get old...some look better than others....including men. I bet you are a man

Old 04-18-2015, 10:17 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,948,854 times
I don't care about Hillarys age... I just simply don't like the woman...

Old 04-18-2015, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why are women picked on about their looks as they age. We all get old...some look better than others....including men. I bet you are a man
Stop whining male candidates have been asked about their health/age also.

I bet you get defensive over anything.

Were you this concerned when it was John McCain???
McCain's Age and Past Health Problems Could Be An Issue in the Presidential Race - US News

Old 04-18-2015, 10:22 PM

27,212 posts, read 15,385,998 times

Old 04-18-2015, 10:27 PM

32,147 posts, read 15,136,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antarez View Post
Stop whining male candidates have been asked about their health/age also.

I bet you get defensive over anything.

Were you this concerned when it was John McCain???
McCain's Age and Past Health Problems Could Be An Issue in the Presidential Race - US News
How was I whining and I wasn't even being defensive. lol And no I wasn't concerned about John McCain's looks. What does looks have to do with being president anyway. And if age is a factor then maybe we should have an age limit on who can run.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:32 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,933,975 times
Quote:
How was I whining and I wasn't even being defensive. lol And no I wasn't concerned about John McCain's looks. What does looks have to do with being president anyway. And if age is a factor then maybe we should have an age limit on who can run.
The MAIN reason I refused to vote for McCain in 2008 was because he was IMHO too old then AND picked Palin as his VP and, I'm a Repub.

I def DON'T want Hillary anywhere near the White House since I don't trust that woman; even if she was only 50, my feelings still stand.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Fair enough.

Different people age at different rates, and YES how a person looks can be a definite clue on how they are aging and how healthy they maybe.

At a certain point age is a definite factor in what health problems one might have and rapid aging ( looking a lot older at a faster rate) may signify a deterioration of health and mental faculties.

IF that is an issue with ANY candidate, Republican or Democrat it is an issue that needs to be addressed.

Old 04-18-2015, 10:39 PM

30,696 posts, read 18,337,735 times
Well, "how old is Hillary Clinton?" was the number 1 Google search a few days ago No lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections