Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2015, 08:26 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,099,271 times

Advertisements

So Walker is among the five favorites of a couple of billionaires who have enough money to run self-aggrandizing ads on the nightly news?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2015, 08:33 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,847,656 times
The Koch ‘Endorsement’ of Scott Walker Never Really Happened

A couple hours after the Times story broke, David Koch clarified what he had really said. “While I think Governor Walker is terrific, let me be clear, I am not endorsing or supporting any candidate for president at this point in time,” he said in a statement.

Read more at: The Koch

Old 04-22-2015, 07:53 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,279,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Walker has balanced the Wisconsin budget and lowered property taxes. Wisconsin is still a heavy Dem State plus the Evil Union influence. : think:

Walker survived storming of the Capital and a recall election. Walker must be doing something right!

Lets turn this thread around and ask the question.

Why would anyone support such a corrupted Presidential Candidate like Ms. Clinton? Do you realize there people in prison because they refuse to testify against the Clintons (White Water). Ms. Susan Doogle a bell?

She has pay offs as Sectary of State and had unauthorized e-mail that has disappeared. If Clinton was a Republican you would be demanding their arrest and dropping as a Presidential hopeful.

Why is Clinton leading as a Dem. Because the party has dictated Hilary as the one. Bad for Dem good for the GOP.
First of all, there are 25 boring "Hillary-is-horrible" threads going at any given moment in the P&C forum, but you still want to talk about how much you hate her in a Scott Walker thread? Your hate-Hillary obsession says more about you than her.

Your obsessive hate for Hillary, overuse of emoticons and bolding notwithstanding, Walker's popularity in Wisconsin has taken a nosedive. Personally, I find that more meaningful than your off-topic criticism of Hillary Clinton. If he's doing such a great job, why are Wisconsinites liking him less? Walker must be doing something wrong!

Scott Walker's approval rating drops in Wisconsin, poll finds - TwinCities.com

Scott Walker's Wisconsin approval rating drops in latest poll

Old 04-22-2015, 07:59 PM

1,553 posts, read 926,272 times
Dumb Scott is a perfect stooge for the Koch Reptiles.

Hopefully they'll throw billions at the soft eagle scout's (inevitably doomed) campaign...

Old 04-23-2015, 08:22 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,888,510 times
sigh.. You have no idea but continue to post. FEMA is a perfect example. Wisconson pays into the system on FEMA. It's THEIR money. That's another problem you have at times. The inability to take the thought process to the next level.
Get it now?

Old 04-23-2015, 08:23 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,888,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I think you should read my posts. You couldn't be more incorrect. I post quotes, that relate to the relevant facts, from the links I cite. I give credit to those who provided these facts so as not to plagiarize.
You post links but don't have the ability to expand on that or take the thought process to the next level. I just showed you in my post right before this. Like I said, at times you just post the link.

Old 04-23-2015, 12:01 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,156,622 times
Quote:
I'll connect the dots for ya. Walker balances budget by borrowing and by government subsidies. Tea partiers are against borrowing. Scotty is a Tea partier. Tea party rules apply to others, not Scotty.

Read more at: After Bragging About $1 Billion State Surplus, Governor Scott Walker Asks for Money from President Obama - Forward Progressives

Read more: Under Scott Walker, Wisconsin keeps increasing its long-term borrowing : Ct
Once again, ALL governments balance budgets by borrowing, what part of this is difficult for you?

Obama has balanced the budget by borrowing upwards of 8 TRILLION dollars..

Old 04-23-2015, 12:03 PM

Quote:
I back up all of my facts with their sources. If that bothers you it is really because the facts bother you.
So if I created a thread citing a story I would write, showing Obama balanced the budget, by borrowing, you'd be equally appalled? Can I expect you to source the story on anti Obama threads?

Old 04-23-2015, 12:05 PM

Much of the stimulus spending was a handout from the federal government to the states..

You were fine with it then, now you arent cause its Walker

Flip flopper..

Old 04-23-2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
While David Koch did not formally endorse Scott Walker, but he did say this (from the OP):

"We will support whoever the candidate is," David Koch said at a fund-raising event in Manhattan for the New York State Republican Party, according to the newspaper. "But it should be Scott Walker."
So you admit he wasnt endorsed, meaning the other posters demand for "accuracy", stopped when it involves his own statements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections