Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2015, 06:50 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,891,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius Sirius View Post
typical liberal - 'REPUBLICANS ARE WHITE TRASH RACIST REDNECK BASTARDS'
Its easer to call out names instead of staying on point. or is that the point?

Have one noticed every time a Liberal or a Democrat is coming to a difficult point in their conversation the default answer is everyone is Racist . Except us liberals who is watching out for the little guy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2015, 08:58 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,867,275 times
I don't think Michelle is electable in any state other than Illinois, the one state that has some of the most dysfunctional politics in the history of this country. Illinois voters gave us the turd that is her husband, and they are ignorant enough to elect a bitter harpy like Michelle.

Old 05-02-2015, 09:02 PM

171 posts, read 181,360 times
You must be joking..............

Old 05-02-2015, 11:25 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,801,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_show View Post
Like Hillary Clinton
One word: No.

Old 05-03-2015, 12:34 AM

9,892 posts, read 10,831,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
Oh man... right-wingers would be foaming at the mouth and going Jihad if Michelle were to run.

There's nobody they hate more than an accomplished black lady.
Now why would you say such a thing... you should be ashamed of yourself , you know that is not true.
Just out of curiosity , what do you consider her accomplishments?

Old 05-03-2015, 02:59 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You make that statement out of pure ignorance and hatred. There are thousands, perhaps millions, of "Tea Party" conservatives (as well as others, I'm sure) that support Allen West, Herman Cain, and I also know personally many, many people who would vote for Ben Carson.

Mia Love has "no real experience?" Really? She was the Mayor of Saratoga Springs prior to being elected to Congress. That doesn't count?

What "real experience" did Barack "Barry Soetoro" Obama have prior to being elected to the Presidency, except as a lackluster one term Senator, who mostly voted "present?" That was the extent of his "experience."
Sorry but I personally know several Cons that would never vote for a Black candidate and there are some on this board that I know for a fact would not do so. So go ahead and keep fooling yourself but there is not one Black Republican that could get the support to even get the GOP nomination no less win the Whitehouse. That could change one day but with the makeup of the GOP these days it is very doubtful that it will be happening any time in the near future.

Old 05-03-2015, 03:14 PM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 2 days ago)

52,706 posts, read 48,001,428 times
Default Should She?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_show View Post
Like Hillary Clinton
No. She actually expressed a desire to get herself, Malia, and Sasha out of the spotlight. As it is, people are tired of her husband's antics, and even if she did run, it wouldn't be a different result.

Old 05-03-2015, 03:25 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,327,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
You could always look it up on Wikipedia if you are wondering what other offices Obama held....oh and let go of the Soetoro nonsense, that was an idiotic myth debunked a long time ago.
Oh, please! I thought you were more intelligent than that. Obama's step father was Lolo Soetoro. Obama went by Barry Soetoro before he decided to take on the name of (was it his next step-father?) Barack Obama. Why do you think that's a myth? But then, you people think everything that has surfaced about Obama's past is a myth. I suppose you think he never attended a Muslim school in Kenya, too. And his publicist never referred to him as a "foreign student from Kenya."

You probably also believe that Bill Ayers was "just some guy in the neighborhood," because Obama said so.

Oh, well excuse me. He was Illinois State Senator. Big deal. Prior to that, Obama held no other offices. He had been a "Community Organizer." Whoopee do! He assisted in pressuring banks to make those low interest, no-qual loans in poor neighborhoods, that resulted in the 2008 housing crisis! He was part of the problem. Still is!

Mia Love had been a Mayor of a city. Far bigger responsibility than Sate Senatory.

Old 05-03-2015, 05:00 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,954,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Oh, please! I thought you were more intelligent than that. Obama's step father was Lolo Soetoro. Obama went by Barry Soetoro before he decided to take on the name of (was it his next step-father?) Barack Obama. Why do you think that's a myth? But then, you people think everything that has surfaced about Obama's past is a myth. I suppose you think he never attended a Muslim school in Kenya, too. And his publicist never referred to him as a "foreign student from Kenya."

You probably also believe that Bill Ayers was "just some guy in the neighborhood," because Obama said so.

Oh, well excuse me. He was Illinois State Senator. Big deal. Prior to that, Obama held no other offices. He had been a "Community Organizer." Whoopee do! He assisted in pressuring banks to make those low interest, no-qual loans in poor neighborhoods, that resulted in the 2008 housing crisis! He was part of the problem. Still is!

Mia Love had been a Mayor of a city. Far bigger responsibility than Sate Senatory.
Pssst, you know squat about politics if you actually believe a Mayor or even a Congresswoman is higher up in the political food chain than a US Senator. Now what I find really strange is that the same Cons here that want to end the Anchor Baby laws also support two of their own that are exactly that, Rubio and .........wait for it........Mia Love, would love to hear what sort of Con logic you guys might have to explain that

Old 05-03-2015, 05:56 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,327,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Sorry but I personally know several Cons that would never vote for a Black candidate and there are some on this board that I know for a fact would not do so. So go ahead and keep fooling yourself but there is not one Black Republican that could get the support to even get the GOP nomination no less win the Whitehouse. That could change one day but with the makeup of the GOP these days it is very doubtful that it will be happening any time in the near future.
So, how did Obama win?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections