Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 11:54 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,086,704 times

Advertisements

I love how Liberals are so quick to throw out the name "Koch Brothers" when discussing funding for politics. Yet George Soros spends about the same as them on this candidates and that is just fine and dandy. Double standards at their best!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 01:26 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,888,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
"We cannot go on as a society with the highest childhood poverty rate in the world and the proliferation of millionaires and billionaires," said Sanders.

At first, I was supporting Hillary, but now I REALLY want Bernie. He just has a lot of emotion that Hillary doesn't have, with what's going on in this country. His number one target is the KOCH BROTHERS, which are America's #1 worst enemy. I stand with Bernie on getting rid of the ability of people like them to spend unlimited amounts of money to essentially buy elections to get the laws that THEY want.

I hope he succeeds. LOVE HIM!!
Well you can pretty much be assured he will never be President and one more thing: where in the H did you get the idea we have the highest childhood poverty rate in the world? You have been drinking kool aid again and this time with something very strong in it.? You must not know much about the world. What about some of the Asian countries, Mexico, the Caribbean, for starters? Do you have any idea what life in like in places like some of the central American countries or Peru? This goes for China as well. In many of these countries kids don't even attend school or only do for a couple of years.

As for the **** brothers, and thier money, how about stopping the flow of money to the liberals from people like George Soros? Or do you think that is a different story?

Old 05-01-2015, 06:31 PM

30,676 posts, read 18,301,918 times
Quote:
"We cannot go on as a society with the highest childhood poverty rate in the world and the proliferation of millionaires and billionaires," said Sanders.

At first, I was supporting Hillary, but now I REALLY want Bernie. He just has a lot of emotion that Hillary doesn't have, with what's going on in this country. His number one target is the KOCH BROTHERS, which are America's #1 worst enemy. I stand with Bernie on getting rid of the ability of people like them to spend unlimited amounts of money to essentially buy elections to get the laws that THEY want.

I hope that you and your fellow leftists run to Bernie and help him win the nomination

Old 05-02-2015, 08:20 AM

16,647 posts, read 8,660,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I wonder what your view of George Soros is, and if you perceive him to be in the top 5 of Americas worst enemy?
Crickets from the OP thus far.

Old 05-02-2015, 08:50 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,926,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
I wonder what your view of George Soros is, and if you perceive him to be in the top 5 of Americas worst enemy?
Soros CAN'T run. He's some kind of European who was born over there, Russian maybe?

Old 05-02-2015, 08:51 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,926,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
People are really fed up. His populism could catch on. But it probably won't as we just get too much advertising from the money interests that influences us toward safer (for them) choices. They have us blaming each other rather than them. It'll be Hill vs. Jeb in the end and the fat cats will go to bed early.
Jeb maybe, I still think something's gonna happen to Hillary and she'll lose the Dem nomination.

Old 05-02-2015, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Jeb maybe, I still think something's gonna happen to Hillary and she'll lose the Dem nomination.
do you really think anything will stop Hillary from getting the nomination at this stage? I wish I could share your thoughts, and I did for a long time, but I now think she will be the Dem choice. All I can hope is, the Rs use their head and we end up with someone that can give her a run for her money with her coming in last place, or even second place..

Old 05-02-2015, 09:06 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,872,476 times
Quote:

KOCH BROTHERS?

What about the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation? THAT is probably "America's #1 worst enemy", because you have no idea of how many direct political favors all of that dirty money bought.

But you probably already knew that, right?

Old 05-03-2015, 01:01 AM

9,893 posts, read 10,837,347 times
Quote:

Speaking of unlimited amounts of money !
Oh my goodness... God love the unwashed masses, help them see the light.
War on Poverty After 50 Years: Conditions of the Poor in America

Old 05-03-2015, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Speaking of unlimited amounts of money !
Oh my goodness... God love the unwashed masses, help them see the light.
War on Poverty After 50 Years: Conditions of the Poor in America
add to this (I just read the article) we have many more programs for our poverty people than other countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections