Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2015, 07:37 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,389,033 times

Advertisements

Trump will never be elected, just not enough stupid people in his corner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2015, 07:41 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Trump will never be elected, just not enough stupid people in his corner.
which explains his overwhelming support on CD.

Mick

Old 07-21-2015, 08:14 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
What about the Rino's calling Trump a clown.. I didn't hear them jump on that and say , we have to keep it out of the gutter.. no.. the name calling is ignored if it is about Trump or his supporters..

I could have puked when I heard John McCain with his syrupy talk how Trump should apologize to all veterans.. Many veterans support Trump..

Many people are sick of the media.. distorting words and dictating what was said and what Trump meant.. I heard many different versions of what Trump said.. they have done that to Ben Carson as well, over and over and over..
yeah, what upset me more is the Veteran they interviewed who didn't understand what Trump meant...and said, he might not vote for Trump now....

Trump did not attack Veterans, he attacked McCain, and yeah, McCain made me sick, when I saw him do that as well....and yes, what has he done for Veterans?

and count me in, the media is trash any more....they have an agenda, what better way to brainwash people....over 1/2 the things that we should know, we are not told....

Old 07-21-2015, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
He's got a life time of speaking brash and off the cuff. A coach isn't going to change that. Do we really want a president who is always sticking his foot in his mouth and creating drama every other week because "his speaking skills are bad"?

And as for what he said about McCain...oh, I think the way it came off at first was exactly what he thinks of McCain's war record. It was his attempt to clean it up directly afterward that was the BS part. He knew he stepped in it when he got booed and tried to walk it back.
well I will tell you this, I'm sick and tired of those so called politicians who WE PAY, that do nothing for us or America....they're turning America in to a cesspool. We are not number 1 in anything any longer....our infostructure is falling apart, which BTW, in his campaign speech, Bill Clinton Promised to address and never did....they all lie, they're all crooked and I'm sick of them....all of them....they're a bunch of goons, working for Corporations.

the thing with Trump is, he won't be owned by anyone....and he's got an investment he wants to protect, and pass onto his children and grand children....and that is the main reason I like him....I don't agree with the way he talks....but I don't agree with Obama's arrogance, and I hated that smerck on Bush's face all the time....they're a bunch of goons...who don't care about the corruption they've made....and its our fault for voting them in....

Old 07-21-2015, 08:33 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,670,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
They said the same about Ronald Reagan. "I don't know, I've never played a governor." lol
Look who won.
We want The Trump!

So far he's the only one who addresses all the crap. I don't know what he'll do but at least he won't just sit there like the rest of them. While their all so afraid of what moves to make next, The Trump is all over the issues without apologizing.
I don't care what he does, just as long as he does something. I sick of pandering.

Great post, PoppySead

You, in a down-to-Earth manner, are a Captain of the Grass Roots voters. We are the majority...and have been Surprisingly Surprised that there is Finally a person who's speaking the stuff we've wanted to hear...but thought we'd never hear.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:37 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
24% to Walkers 13% and Jebs 7%

There is the spread in Vegas.......
Have you read the entire poll giving the 24% number?

If you read the entire poll, the big picture becomes much more clear.

"If Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination for president would you definitely vote for him in the general election for president in 2016, would you consider voting for him or would you definitely not vote for him?" 62% definitely would not. This was before the anti POW comments.

Trump tops GOP field, Clinton maintains large lead over Sanders - The Washington Post

Old 07-21-2015, 08:40 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Everybody, I mean everybody, talks a great game when they campaign. A lot of wonderful soundbites. Remember that Muslim community organizer from Kenya? No Red States, No Blue States, Only United States of America . . . . yah.

The fact of the matters is, in the unlikely scenario that Mr. Trump gets the GOP nomination and then wins the general election, the Senate will flip to the Democrats in 2016 according to the experts. And even if it didn't, GOP won't have enough votes for a cloture and therefore Mr. Trump would be facing the same structural gridlock that Obama faced after 2010. He will get nothing done. American politics are so f'ed up.

Mick

Old 07-21-2015, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
perhaps, but regarding my quote, I actually think he spoke quite well. He really isnt religious, and really doesnt think he needs to be forgiven for anything. I am still surprised that went over without much fanfare in Iowa.

I do agree with you in this age of twitter, and cell phones, you have one time to get it right then the vultures pounce, and it goes for dems and repubs.
I don't feel he owes anyone any explaination about his religion....that is personal...and that is what he should have told her...no body's business....and doesn't have anything to do with him being a president.....

I'm not real religious but do own faith....

but yes, I really wish he'd invest in a coach...but he won't.

If he was sneaky and slimy like the rest of them, he'd be talking in a soft voice, not bashing anyone, but he is in fact, right out there with what he thinks, only problem is, he doesn't understand, that people don't understand what he is really saying....for instance....McCain....
He should have said, "I don't like the man, hes let a lot of people down, and even worse has done nothing for Veteran, and him being a veteran himself, I do not call that being a war hero.

But the media will paint him badly b/c they are owned by corporations.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:43 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yeah, what upset me more is the Veteran they interviewed who didn't understand what Trump meant...and said, he might not vote for Trump now....

Trump did not attack Veterans, he attacked McCain, and yeah, McCain made me sick, when I saw him do that as well....and yes, what has he done for Veterans?

and count me in, the media is trash any more....they have an agenda, what better way to brainwash people....over 1/2 the things that we should know, we are not told....
Trump's criticism wasn't specific, it was categorical against ALL POWs. He's a sick jerk and it's beyond obvious by now that this Hillary supporter's primary motivation is to sabotage the GOP as much and for as long as he can.

Old 07-21-2015, 08:44 AM

8,390 posts, read 11,604,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingPops View Post
Trump is hated by the MSM, by the left, and even by the GOP establishment. In other words, he must be doing something right! I don't know if Trump is actually serious this time around or not, but if nothing else, it's so much fun watching the communists and leftist sycophants in our nation's media shrill whenever he refuses to kiss the ring.
Yep! It was nice to see some not equate being a war hero with actually doing something for the troops. What troop today that's being poorly treated thinks that all John has to do is state he's a hero and they magically get what they need. Being a hero doesn't fix the medical care they get, or the fact that some are homeless.

"Aw, are you suffering, well I'm here and was a hero ya know." "Great, got some food?" "No, but I was captured ya know, so I understand you."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections