Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2015, 08:56 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,400,706 times

Advertisements

Barack Obama was endorsed by the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) in 2012. That was reported then by Fox (or at least by WND via Fox), but not by CNN.
Communist Party Endorses Obama For 2012 - Fox Nation

Now Trump is endorsed, or at least praised, by David Duke, and CNN reports it, but not Fox. This would seem to say much more about Fox and CNN than about either Obama, Trump, Democrats, or Republicans.

Old 08-25-2015, 10:27 PM

5,864 posts, read 4,992,893 times
I love this kind of stuff, please by all means leftists and cuckservatives continue to do this kind of crap. The whole "racist evil white neo-nazi" shtick is losing effectiveness. Trump is the philosopher's stone of taboo subjects and anything detractors throw in his face just immediately makes him more popular.

Old 08-25-2015, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalbound12 View Post
I love this kind of stuff, please by all means leftists and cuckservatives continue to do this kind of crap. The whole "racist evil white neo-nazi" shtick is losing effectiveness. Trump is the philosopher's stone of taboo subjects and anything detractors throw in his face just immediately makes him more popular.
OK, so I finally had to google 'cuckservative' to find out what it was. It sounds like it is one of those terms like 'neocon' that is ill-defined and means different (and usually nebulous) things to different people. But the gist seems to be that 'cuckservative' is, as Wikipedia puts it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative
Quote:
primarily used by those on the American political far-right. The term is used to criticize other conservatives and/or Republicans, whom they believe to hold positions which are at odds with authentic conservatism,
The irony here is that by this definition, Donald Trump would be the epitome of 'cuckservative.' He has supported gun control, soak-the-rich taxation, single payer (fully socialized) health care, confiscation of private property by big gov't/big business etc. He's generally to the left of any of the other GOP candidates with the possible exception of Kasich and maybe one or two others.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:51 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,784,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorqual View Post
Former KKK leader David Duke expressing his unadulterated support for the GOP, conservatives and Trump.
Did you not read the article you posted?

Quote:
Duke, who previously served in the Louisiana statehouse and ran for U.S. Senate
in that state, did not endorse Trump and said Trump remains untrustworthy for
his "deep Jewish connections" and support for Israel.

Old 08-26-2015, 12:56 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,729,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
But what does an endorsement mean? A group thinks that a candidate best represents their views. That says something. To be fair, of course, Mr. Trump has an opportunity to denounce the endorsements or he can say he loves how passionate they are or whatever.

Mick
Ahh, so you give power to the KKK to make decisions for you.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:35 AM

5,864 posts, read 4,992,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
OK, so I finally had to google 'cuckservative' to find out what it was. It sounds like it is one of those terms like 'neocon' that is ill-defined and means different (and usually nebulous) things to different people. But the gist seems to be that 'cuckservative' is, as Wikipedia puts it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckservative

The irony here is that by this definition, Donald Trump would be the epitome of 'cuckservative.' He has supported gun control, soak-the-rich taxation, single payer (fully socialized) health care, confiscation of private property by big gov't/big business etc. He's generally to the left of any of the other GOP candidates with the possible exception of Kasich and maybe one or two others.
Sigh. Another thread, another missed point by you.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:38 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,143,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
Mr. Trump has simply evolved over time. A lot. And he will continue to evolve once in office, probably back in the other direction like a pendulum. Love the guy.

Mick

Old 08-26-2015, 05:41 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,143,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ahh, so you give power to the KKK to make decisions for you.
Yes, absolutely, my voting decision will hinge on who the KKK supports, though to be fair, I would have to give due consideration to the Aryan Brotherhood, Hell's Angels, Westboro Church, Freemasons and the fans of the My Little Pony franchise.

Mick

Old 08-26-2015, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalbound12 View Post
Sigh. Another thread, another missed point by you.
and sigh, thankfully CD has a nifty feature to deal with posters who are only here to play games and waste other posters' time.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:51 AM

26,051 posts, read 22,245,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Meh..

It's only important if Trump endorses KKK. He hasn't.
This is the bottom line. I have never heard of a candidate being judged by who endorses them. A lot is being taken for granted in that members of the KKK may have other concerns other than race. I am endorsing Trump and my best friend is black and I haven't talked to her but I know she loathes Obama with a passion.

Imagine the horror if you were running for local office and the town drunk or prostitute endorsed you? That would make you just like them and your chance of winning would be zero. Does that make sense?

We all know the issue here is that they cannot find anything on Trump as yet even working 24/7 to dig something up.

You know the desperate always come across poorly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections