Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 05:31 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,609,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He has had spats with all networks, including NBC and CNN. He hasn’t been on CBS much although he’ll be on 60 minutes this Sunday. He’ll also be on CNN New Day tomorrow. We like that he gets in their faces but after a while networks might say why are we doing this?
Exactly. Networks have no obligation to kiss Trump's butt, but that seems to be what he wants.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2015, 05:32 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,293,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
they cancelled him on O'Reilly and he became incensed and decided no more Fox for awhile.....I'm curious whey O'Reilly cancelled him.....he's always good for viewers even if he's (Trump) is an imbecile.
I doubt this story. Why would they cancel him? It is not that they didn’t know who they are dealign with

Old 09-23-2015, 05:35 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,647,185 times
Fox is a big business illegal lover. They have been rude and obnoxious to Trump from the start. My husband is a Democrat and we both were shocked at the "hold your hand up" question in the debate. Trump cannot be controlled and that is a threat to those who want to use the illegals for their own profit and put the $538 billion the illegals cost our country on the American taxpayer.

Why should he go on their programs and increase their ratings when they are trying to destroy his campaign?

I used to watch "The Five" every day. I am so tired of their illegal loving that I don't watch much on Fox any more. Attacking a candidate for saying what is good for America is not fair and balanced when what that candidate says is something you don't agree with. Are there any real news reporters anymore? A good reporter's job is to report the news instead of telling you whether the news is good or not.

And a good debate is one where everybody gets the same question and is allowed equal time to talk about it. I haven't seen a good debate this year. I saw two entertaining debates but knew very little about some candidates who got about two questions in three hours. Maybe America's biggest problem is a shortage of unbiased reporting.

Last edited by NCN; 09-23-2015 at 06:10 PM..

Old 09-23-2015, 05:49 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,635,783 times
I think this is Trump's personal exit plan.

I don't see how Bill O'reilly especially is treating him unfairly. Bill O'Reilly has always been fair and balanced. (please don't attack me for speaking my mind. I am scared too =)

Trump's temper tantrum is getting a little annoying for my taste.

Old 09-23-2015, 05:50 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,732,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The war between Donald Trump and Fox News is back on

"Fox News has been treating me very unfairly & I have therefore decided that I won't be doing any more Fox shows for the foreseeable future."
Top republican candidate just lost their voice on that channel

Good for you Mr Trump

Donald Trump challenged by Fox News over his 'boycott' - Sep. 23, 2015
Mr Trump is right about that and thus this is a good decision. I just don't even bother with FNC any more.

Most of Trump's support comes from people who like what Fox has become even less than they like what the Republican Party has become. Somehow undoing his misguided Republican "pledge" remains unfinished business for Trump.

I'd be willing to bet he would nail down more votes as an Independent. I'd like to see that happen....and for him to really take the gloves off - and kick the Fox/Republican evil empire out to somewhere near Neptune.

Old 09-23-2015, 05:53 PM

Fox has always been the conservatives voice, it is a good network full of passionate fair and balanced anchors. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Megyn Kelly, Judge Jeanine Pirro, etc.

I don't see why people start attacking fox when fox is not doing anything unfair. Where is the unfairness coming from?

Donald Trump has said himself that he really liked Fox & Friends, Bill O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity. what has changed Donald?

Old 09-23-2015, 05:58 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,114,343 times
Donald is whining crybaby. I think he needs a whambulance. Grow some thick skin or drop out. Donald should stop acting like a middle school student and grow up.

Old 09-23-2015, 06:00 PM

Yeah and he attacked Megyn Kelly again, seriously? WTH?

Old 09-23-2015, 06:02 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
they cancelled him on O'Reilly and he became incensed and decided no more Fox for awhile.....I'm curious whey O'Reilly cancelled him.....he's always good for viewers even if he's (Trump) is an imbecile.
They released this as a part of their statement....

"He doesn't seem to grasp that candidates telling journalists what to ask is not how the media works in this country."

I had to chuckle as that is what the media has done forever.

Old 09-23-2015, 06:04 PM

well, I think he should re-establish a good relationship with Fox. Fox has been very generous to him. It is through fox, many Americans start getting to know Trump and his ideas. Now what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections