Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 09:20 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,369,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I don't agree with him on everything. I don't think that I've ever met anyone that I agreed with 100%, even my wife!
Rush Limbaugh was warned of supporting him. He was told beware of going too far down the road with him because he might embarrass you at some point. He said he doesn’t know anyone who supports Trump because he is a conservative. Trump feels free to leave the reservation of both parties. You have to come to terms with it and make an individual decision.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2015, 10:18 PM

37,962 posts, read 17,961,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
It is about you when you keep bringing it up.
Again
This isn't about me. It's about big government Trump trying to steal someones property. Keep deflecting.

Quote:
Also, it is about you since it troubles you so much. No one is "deflecting". If something bothers you about how our country is governed, then get involved!
You have no proof one way or the other.
Again
This isn't about me. It's about big government Trump trying to steal someones property. Keep deflecting.

Quote:
Is that so hard to imagine? Plus you act like Trump is the only ever to have used eminent domain.
That's your misguided perception because you can't discuss the facts. Keep deflecting

Quote:
Newsflash---for better or for worse, it has gone on for a very long time.
And it shouldn't. Your point?

Quote:
It won't change unless people like who are very troubled by it make an effort to speak up. Got it?
Who says I'm not speaking up?
Again

Old 10-11-2015, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texabama View Post
What Trump said was; "Good for jobs, roads, public good." That's exactly what he said in an interview regarding the issue. I agree with him.

Reminds me of what the character Spock says; "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
Except when he did it it was for his personal gain. He isn't in the public sector.

BTW I'm just as mad at Hillary for supporting eminent domain when she backed the Town of North Hempstead theft to stomp on Rev. Fred Jenkins and St. Luke’s Pentecostal Church, a poor black church in the hamlet of New Cassel next to Westbury, New York.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 10-11-2015 at 10:52 PM..

Old 10-11-2015, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Skipping right over #52, I see. Makes you a little uncomfortable I suppose.
That's your misguided perception.
Quote:
I understand.
No you don't
Quote:
Those who wrote the book on Big Government should not be throwing stones.
You make no sense here, yet again.
Quote:
You got too much baggage.
That's you misguided perception.
Next time you post, try using facts and don't falsely testify for others, it's a sign of weakness.

Old 10-11-2015, 10:32 PM

22,547 posts, read 12,131,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Again

You have no proof one way or the other.
Again

That's your misguided perception because you can't discuss the facts. Keep deflecting

And it shouldn't. Your point?

Who says I'm not speaking up?
Again
So, you are rather touchy. Shrug.

Apparently, this topic of eminent domain has struck a nerve with you. Hmmm....

Old 10-11-2015, 10:34 PM

Quote:
So, you are rather touchy. Shrug.
I have a problem with theft. Again This isn't about me. It's about big government Trump trying to steal someones property. Keep deflecting.

Quote:
Apparently, this topic of eminent domain has struck a nerve with you. Hmmm....
I have a problem with theft. That's called having integrity. Hmmm....

Again This isn't about me. It's about big government Trump trying to steal someones property. Keep deflecting.

Old 10-11-2015, 11:08 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,369,740 times
Quote:
That's your misguided perception.
No you don't
You make no sense here, yet again.
That's you misguided perception.
Next time you post, try using facts and don't falsely testify for others, it's a sign of weakness.
Ok, with that out of the way what about #52?

Old 10-12-2015, 12:18 AM

Quote:
^Good question! He never did address that, did he?

Old 10-12-2015, 12:20 AM

Quote:
I have a problem with theft. Again This isn't about me. It's about big government Trump trying to steal someones property. Keep deflecting.

I have a problem with theft. That's called having integrity. Hmmm....

Again This isn't about me. It's about big government Trump trying to steal someones property. Keep deflecting.
If it is done within the boundaries of the law, then it's not theft, is it? Again, work to change the laws if it troubles you. After all, isn't that what social justice warriors do?

Trump worked with local governments when it comes to eminent domain. You act like he just came along and committed robbery.

See, if you don't like the current law regarding eminent domain, then work to change it. You've already more than established that you hate what Trump did. Yet others have done the same thing, do you hate what they did, too?

Old 10-12-2015, 07:50 AM

Quote:
What part about eminent domain is theft don't you understand? You Trumpbots are worse than the Obamabots.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 10-12-2015 at 07:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections