Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2016, 06:44 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,557,529 times

Advertisements

Juanita Broddrick comments yesterday:
Quote:
Rape Accuser Juanita Broaddrick: Hillary Clinton Tried to Silence Me

A woman who publicly accused former President Bill Clinton of raping her in 1978 is resurrecting her claims on social media. “I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me,” Juanita Broaddrick tweeted Wednesday.

“Hillary tried to silence me,” she wrote of Bill Clinton’s wife and the current Democratic presidential front-runner. “I am now 73…it never goes away.”

In a brief interview, Broaddrick, who said she retired after selling her nursing home business in 2008, said she’s decided to play a more visible role heading into 2016. “I’ve been quiet for too long, and now with the possibility of [Hillary Clinton] being the Democratic nominee and possibly president, I feel the need to get involved,” she said.

Broaddrick said that she doesn’t describe herself as Republican or Democrat, but is supporting Donald Trump for president.
It is certainly understandable that Juanita Broddrick would be appreciative of Donald Trump's willingness to take on these bullying thugs, Hillary and Bill Clinton, who have left a trail of sexually abused and harassed women in their wake, including Juanita herself. Who else has had the courage to take these people on other than Donald Trump? Of course she is backing Donald Trump.

Regardless of whether Donald Trump becomes president or not - personally I do not believe he will win the Republican nomination - Trump is providing a valuable service to everyone on this, especially women survivors of sexual harassment and abuse by men and women in positions of power, such as Hillary and Bill Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2016, 08:13 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,557,529 times
Hillary is apparently in full retreat mode on this issue. The Donald has her right where he wants her. The rest of the Republican campaigns are assuredly watching this with rapt attention and with an exhilarating sense of fascination.

Quote:
Hillary Doubles Down on Ignoring Trump After "Enabler" Accusation: I'm Not Responding to "Personal Attacks"

Hillary Clinton responds to Donald Trump calling her Bill Clinton's "enabler" on Tuesday's broadcast of MSNBC's Hardball. Clinton attempted to dodge the question by saying it is her New Year's resolution not to talk about the Republican frontrunner. Clinton used the line Monday at a town hall when she was asked to respond to Trump blaming her for the creation of ISIS.

When asked to respond to Trump's accusation that she was an "enabler" for her husband's extramarital affairs and supposed sexual assault Clinton said, "he can say whatever he wants to say."

"He says you're an enabler," host Chris Matthews said to Clinton. "He's making it personal with you."

"Well, he can say whatever he wants to say," Clinton responded. "I'm going to keep talking about what people talk to me about, and what they talk to me about is what are we going to do about prescription drug pricing?"
Video at the link (MSNBC - Hardball with Chris Matthews)

Hillary appears to be in a virtual submission hold here. If this is her response, how does she get out of this. And the barrage of Super Pac ads starts on this has apparently not even started yet.

Old 01-08-2016, 05:20 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,097,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Juanita Broddrick comments yesterday:
It is certainly understandable that Juanita Broddrick would be appreciative of Donald Trump's willingness to take on these bullying thugs, Hillary and Bill Clinton, who have left a trail of sexually abused and harassed women in their wake, including Juanita herself. Who else has had the courage to take these people on other than Donald Trump? Of course she is backing Donald Trump.

Regardless of whether Donald Trump becomes president or not - personally I do not believe he will win the Republican nomination - Trump is providing a valuable service to everyone on this, especially women survivors of sexual harassment and abuse by men and women in positions of power, such as Hillary and Bill Clinton.

Gee, an unsubstantiated rape claim, much like Ivana's claim that Trump brutally raped her.

Why do you believe Juanita Broddrick and not Ivana Trump?

What does it say about Broddrick being appreciative of a man that did the same thing to Ivana that she claims Bill did to her?

Why isn't she being supportive of Ivana? Isn't that just as bad as what Hillary is being accused of?

Juanita Broddrick......hypocrite. Supportive of other women who claim to have been raped ?......not so much.

BTW, at the time Bill supposedly raped her, she was cheating on her husband, maybe that is why she is drawn to Trump......birds of a feather......

Old 01-08-2016, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Make stuff up much?

Talk about bearing false witness against people.

How convenient that you don't remember Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell a fat cow, or haven't noticed Trump starts cheating on his wives once they start to show their age, or his comment during the first debate to the woman moderator about bleeding from "wherever" ewww and his denigrating women who choose to save their marriage rather than divorce a husband who has strayed.

Nope, when it comes to judging King Trump, his worshipers have selective memories.

Old 01-08-2016, 05:49 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,749,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post

Nope, when it comes to judging King Trump, his worshipers have selective memories.
Nope. Where has Trump ever tried to hide from any of this?

On the other hand, you completely ignore or forgive all of Bill's sexual abuse cases (and adultery is sexual abuse) and Hillary's attacks on women in order to protect his horrible reputation.

I see a partisan double standard being played here.

This issue came up because the Clintons raised it in vain attempt to turn women against Trump. It has backfired on them. Now they are silent on the matter. This speaks for itself.

Old 01-08-2016, 05:57 AM

36,753 posts, read 14,887,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Gonna be hard for King Hillary to play woman card with this albatross hanging around her neck. Bills indiscretions are the gift that keep on giving. Apparently there some new recordings have surfaced. Opps. LOL

Bill Clinton mocked Paula Jones as a 'floozy' trying to get her 'moment in the sun' after she accused him of sexual harassment | Daily Mail Online

And not only Bill's indiscretions, but that vile hag's response to them--blaming the women.

Let's not forget how she (with Sydney Blumenthal, who still today remains another loon in the Clintons' orbit) engineered the nuts and sluts defense against her husband's accusers--until the blue dress showed up.

That's right, Hillary. Preach to us again about kindness and your favorte topic these days: bullying. Where's the gag smiley?

Old 01-08-2016, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nope. Where has Trump ever tried to hide from any of this?

On the other hand, you completely ignore or forgive all of Bill's sexual abuse cases (and adultery is sexual abuse) and Hillary's attacks on women in order to protect his horrible reputation.

I see a partisan double standard being played here.

This issue came up because the Clintons raised it in vain attempt to turn women against Trump. It has backfired on them. Now they are silent on the matter. This speaks for itself.

Why are you giving a pass to Trump yet crucifying Bill over the same alleged behavior?

Bill is accused of rape.....you assume it's true and crucify him over it, Trump is accused of rape......silence. I see a partisan double standard being played here.

Trump cheats on his wives, silence......Bill cheats on Hillary, let's crucify Hillary because BILL cheated. How insane is that? Did Hillary break her marriage vows? NO.

And, where has Trump tried to hide from any of this? I would say insisting that his divorce agreement with Ivana include a GAG ORDER, preventing her from discussing anything about their marriage, during which she accused him of rape, would qualify as trying to hide something.

Last edited by Annie53; 01-08-2016 at 06:27 AM..

Old 01-08-2016, 06:14 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,236,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait until there's a debate (if there is one) between Trump and Clinton.

She'll effect the same persona as when she and Rick Lazio debated when she ran for NY senator--that of a put-upon female afraid as Lazio (all 130 pounds of him) approached her on stage.

Bring on the fainting couch, but only one--for Hillary, who'll milk that poor little me is a victim of bully Trump for all it's worth.
Just watched it. Very telling of who Hillary really is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJZo4UeTYQ

Old 01-08-2016, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
And not only Bill's indiscretions, but that vile hag's response to them--blaming the women.

Let's not forget how she (with Sydney Blumenthal, who still today remains another loon in the Clintons' orbit) engineered the nuts and sluts defense against her husband's accusers--until the blue dress showed up.

That's right, Hillary. Preach to us again about kindness and your favorte topic these days: bullying. Where's the gag smiley?

OH......let's just pretend Donald Trump NEVER bullies anyone, including women.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Just watched it. Very telling of who Hillary really is.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMJZo4UeTYQ

I would post a video of Hillary standing strong during the last Benghazi hearing, but who would watch a video ELEVEN HOURS long?

Checkmate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections