Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2016, 11:14 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
If that happens, you could well be right. Although for a run at the presidency, I think that would be a mistake.

To be fair, I do not believe that there will ever be such a debate, as I do not believe either of these two will be their party's nominee for president. In fact, I have tried to fix a wager* for $1 with several people here on this board against the proposition that neither one of these two will be their party's nominees. So far, no takers.

So would you like to take that bet? I am offering to bet that neither Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton will be their party's nominees. You would be betting that at least one of them will be.

* - A) I don't believe in large bets. B) This is a message board bet, so unless we somehow meet, it is not likely to be paid. So, we could consider it a figurative placeholder for such a bet, with payment to be made if we ever meet, and if not, then the loser can just publicly recognize that the winner won in a post here on this board.
I tend to agree with you. I think it will be Bernie and ???? Cruz?. Not sure on the Republican side.

So I won't be taking that bet!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 11:16 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Here's what I think about Bill and Hillary - though I don't live their marriage so who knows. Just my opinion.

I think what attracted Bill to Hillary was her brain; she never was a great beauty. I think her brain is what keeps them married. While he may no longer be madly in love ~ I think he likes her smarts. It may be more than fine with her that he looks elsewhere for sex. Lots of women just lose that drive as they age and certainly she has plenty to keep her busy.
IN VERY KIND:

Her Brain?? An offense to other peoples brains everywhere.

Her drive is to use her husband's last name and his past politics to try to acquire her brass ring in a matter of speaking.

Old 01-06-2016, 11:20 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
I tend to agree with you. I think it will be Bernie and ???? Cruz?. Not sure on the Republican side.

So I won't be taking that bet!
Yep. If I had to guess at this point, it would Sanders and Cruz.

Old 01-06-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
IN VERY KIND:

Her Brain?? An offense to other peoples brains everywhere.

Her drive is to use her husband's last name and his past politics to try to acquire her brass ring in a matter of speaking.
You don't know any more than I do ~ at the very least I prefaced mine with 'my opinion'.

Like it or not - she's a very smart woman. You don't get where she is by being stupid. It is easy to say from your lazy-boy and your computer that she's dumb - but I will bet your accomplishments cannot hold one tiny finger to hers.

Nor can mine in the grand scheme of things.

Old 01-06-2016, 11:27 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,195,293 times
Quote:
You don't know any more than I do ~ at the very least I prefaced mine with 'my opinion'.

Like it or not - she's a very smart woman. You don't get where she is by being stupid. It is easy to say from your lazy-boy and your computer that she's dumb - but I will bet your accomplishments cannot hold one tiny finger to hers.

Nor can mine in the grand scheme of things.
She got where she has by riding on her husband's coattails.

She's only smart in that she stayed with her husband for her political aspirations.

My accomplishments: Nothing to do with the corruptness, lies, lawlessness and dead blood of hers.

She cannot hold a candle to me and most USA legal citizens.

Old 01-06-2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
She got where she has by riding on her husband's coattails.

She's only smart in that she stayed with her husband for her political aspirations.

My accomplishments: Nothing to do with the corruptness, lies, lawlessness and dead blood of hers.

She cannot hold a candle to me and most USA legal citizens.
Well you just keep on believing that if it makes you feel better about your own life.

And do tell us about that dead blood.

Old 01-06-2016, 12:55 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Gonna be hard for King Hillary to play woman card with this albatross hanging around her neck. Bills indiscretions are the gift that keep on giving. Apparently there some new recordings have surfaced. Opps. LOL

Bill Clinton mocked Paula Jones as a 'floozy' trying to get her 'moment in the sun' after she accused him of sexual harassment | Daily Mail Online

Old 01-06-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Gonna be hard for King Hillary to play woman card with this albatross hanging around her neck. Bills indiscretions are the gift that keep on giving. Apparently there some new recordings have surfaced. Opps. LOL

Bill Clinton mocked Paula Jones as a 'floozy' trying to get her 'moment in the sun' after she accused him of sexual harassment | Daily Mail Online
She sure seemed like one. And I was a Fox News Watcher during the WHOLE Monica/Clinton ridiculousness.

Old 01-06-2016, 11:32 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Personally, I'll hold this up against the women Donald finds "disgusting":

Old women.

Fat women.

Women who menstruate. {Hot women and his daughters get a pass on this one.}

Women who choose to forgive their husbands who have strayed. {there are LOTS of them, I personally know of several among the people I know}

Women who are anything less than stunning.

In short, The Donald finds most average American women disgusting.

Message received, Donald, message received.

Old 01-07-2016, 06:43 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Personally, I'll hold this up against the women Donald finds "disgusting":

Old women.

Fat women.

Women who menstruate. {Hot women and his daughters get a pass on this one.}

Women who choose to forgive their husbands who have strayed. {there are LOTS of them, I personally know of several among the people I know}

Women who are anything less than stunning.

In short, The Donald finds most average American women disgusting.

Message received, Donald, message received.
Make stuff up much?

Talk about bearing false witness against people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections