Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2016, 04:04 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,737,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No one AT THAT RALLY had any idea of her opinion on Jews or anything else. She was a SILENT protestor wearing an Islamic Star and a hijab. Period. .
You have no idea what others at that rally thought or knew. Those people had been on local TV many times to state their intentions at Trump's rallies and why.

You simply make this argument because you are against Trump. If this had been a Hillary rally, you would be 180 degrees in the other direction. i.e. Partisan double standard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2016, 04:56 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,343,552 times
Quote:
Well, we know that she wasn't wearing the Yellow Star of David and that the Star of Islam is not green.

Agree with her actions or no ~ she was not wearing the yellow star of David.
What's your point? Whether her star and David's star are the same, it is clear what she meant. In fact, she said as much on TV. The idiot couldn't even copy the symbol she wanted to use as prop.

Old 01-10-2016, 05:10 PM

4,599 posts, read 3,426,820 times
And there is rumor now that CNN paid her.

Old 01-10-2016, 05:37 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,599,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You have no idea what others at that rally thought or knew. Those people had been on local TV many times to state their intentions at Trump's rallies and why.

You simply make this argument because you are against Trump. If this had been a Hillary rally, you would be 180 degrees in the other direction. i.e. Partisan double standard.
Please stop telling me what I think. You have no clue. You simply agree with his actions because you are voting for Trump.

Did Hillary kick out the BLM protestors? No. She had more finesse than that ~ something which Trump is surely lacking. Anyone that is honest would have to admit that if you are able to admit that Trump has any flaws.

The man is nothing if not impulsive. Nothing is thought through or given thoughtful consideration.

Old 01-10-2016, 06:14 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,225,768 times
Quote:
Please stop telling me what I think. You have no clue. You simply agree with his actions because you are voting for Trump.

Did Hillary kick out the BLM protestors? No. She had more finesse than that ~ something which Trump is surely lacking. Anyone that is honest would have to admit that if you are able to admit that Trump has any flaws.

The man is nothing if not impulsive. Nothing is thought through or given thoughtful consideration.

So please stop telling us what you think! Is Hillary your girl with Bill and his elven trips with Jeffery Epstein or all the others that have been covered over and over?

I have said this before: If this 56 year old flight attendant stood in front of the TV, while you were on the plane, you would be the first to ask for her dismissal. People came to see Trump; not her backside.

So just go back to your people with class!

Old 01-10-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
So please stop telling us what you think! Is Hillary your girl with Bill and his elven trips with Jeffery Epstein or all the others that have been covered over and over?

I have said this before: If this 56 year old flight attendant stood in front of the TV, while you were on the plane, you would be the first to ask for her dismissal. People came to see Trump; not her backside.

You see - on an internet forum - we ALL say what we think. Yourself included.

Did Trump ask her to be seated? Maybe I missed that part.

Old 01-10-2016, 06:33 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,225,768 times
Quote:
You see - on an internet forum - we ALL say what we think. Yourself included.

Did Trump ask her to be seated? Maybe I missed that part.

Did the supporters behind her ask her to be seated? Maybe they left that out of your news?

Old 01-10-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:

This is a favorite line of the Trumpsters - shouted at anyone who looks or thinks differently than they. It's makes his rally's really UGLY.

Old 01-10-2016, 06:44 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,983,942 times
Quote:
Did the supporters behind her ask her to be seated? Maybe they left that out of your news?
Yes but that wouldn't be known by Trump, just event staff. Had she rushed the stage, that's different. However nobody from the crowd has come out and said just that. I'm not a Trump supporter but I do imagine that was the case but we just don't know.

Old 01-10-2016, 06:46 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,245,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Seriously?

My country doesn't discriminate like that - sorry bud.
Right, we only discriminate based upon success, as if thats better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections