Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 08:28 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,593,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard rawaon View Post
Most of you that support this Muslim douchebag are ignorant to reality. I am unfortunate enough to have spend quite a bit of time in northeast Asia. If a Christian woman went to a Muslim political gathering, she would be murdered no questions asked. If she even walked near an area where they gather, she would be spat upon for wearing western clothing. This animal at the Trump gathering deserves the same treatment as the western woman would receive in her home country for coming here and representing Sharia customs with her attire. To hell with her and the American morons that support those that want to come here and "not" assimilate to "our" customs. Get your heads out of your asses Americans and God bless Trump for leading the way. Any women that wears traditional Muslim attire in this country tells me that she is not here to adhere to American customs and prefers to be the victim of disrespect and harsh treatment from their Muslim men. Having these people come to our country is asking for danger. Look what just happened in Munich with the raping that recently occurred.
Did any of this sound good before it left your head?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2016, 05:25 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,534,239 times
watching a Trump rally in SC live - there's a dude in the back of him making faces, animated, just put his sunglasses on and baseball hat on backwards.....making all kinds of faces. I love that he's mocking Trump. Wonder if he'll get tossed.

Old 02-10-2016, 06:03 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,709,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
watching a Trump rally in SC live - there's a dude in the back of him making faces, animated, just put his sunglasses on and baseball hat on backwards.....making all kinds of faces. I love that he's mocking Trump. Wonder if he'll get tossed.
That was a disabled person getting is fame and now on his way back to the home for evening medication.

He was protesting the lack of mental health services.

Old 02-10-2016, 07:12 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,245,218 times
Quote:
I saw him. He was holding a sign that said 'Trump likes his steak well done.'

Old 02-10-2016, 07:17 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,442,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I saw him. He was holding a sign that said 'Trump likes his steak well done.'
Wonderful! Trump is a clown and deserves to be treated as such.

Old 02-10-2016, 07:21 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,245,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Wonderful! Trump is a clown and deserves to be treated as such.
okay

Old 02-10-2016, 07:23 PM

22,533 posts, read 12,078,234 times
Quote:
So, you felt the need to wade through all the threads just to resurrect this one? You're slipping---you used to make new anti-Trump threads. What happened?

Old 02-10-2016, 11:07 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,165,161 times
Quote:
Sounds like that guy has a lot of time on his hands.

Old 02-11-2016, 06:22 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,992,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, you felt the need to wade through all the threads just to resurrect this one? You're slipping---you used to make new anti-Trump threads. What happened?
Why create new threads? Trump is so 2015. All the threads now days are about Bernie Sanders.

NH voting results:

People who voted for Sanders: 151,584
People who voted for Trump: 100,406

Old 02-11-2016, 08:15 AM

50,439 posts, read 64,242,361 times
There are two sides to every pancake, and we all know that CNN has an agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections