Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 07:30 AM

10,650 posts, read 10,773,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
You can argue, cry fowl, complain about this commentary all you want too. But, what I am going to say Here, Now, is merited and needed.

Saturday, in another Rally, Donald Trump used ignorant, Un-Called for, Obscene language. Trump, attempting to make his point, said, "They say they don't care. That's BullS**t.

Listen, that term, in a public forum setting, is vulgar and Offensive, and what Statesman would use that "word" while speaking to an audience of refined, civilized people?!!

I Guarantee, That is going to severely Damage TRump's credibility....and effect his poll numbers.

So very stupid, foolish, that Trump seems to think that type "street Trash talk" can help him appeal to Family people, young children, etc.

And, Trump, again, has me wondering, if he's not just a successful IDIOT?!!

That was just Dumb of Trump.....and truly makes one question this man's integrity, if he has Any?!!
wow that's just caca for doodoo heads wait till I tell my mommy!
P.S. why cry birds?? DO you have a problem with the avian world? are you a bird hater too?

Old 01-10-2016, 07:35 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,678,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
wow that's just caca for doodoo heads wait till I tell my mommy!
P.S. why cry birds?? DO you have a problem with the avian world? are you a bird hater too?

Typical Blah, blah nonsense. I believe Trump will lose, because of a combination of mistakes like yesterday.

Watch, and remember, I told you.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:42 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,235,411 times
Quote:
Typical Blah, blah nonsense. I believe Trump will lose, because of a combination of mistakes like yesterday.

Watch, and remember, I told you.
You don't think Trump is in it to lose do ya?

IMHO: He'll run "I" if he gets double-crossed by the GOPe and still win by even a larger margin (if that's possible on how it seems these days) because they'll be an outcry by his supporters and others who hate the establishments that even more will go to the polls to vote for Mr. Trump.

"We'll settle this at the polls" on election day.

I am cautiously optimistic as anything can happen under the sun.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:02 AM

7,978 posts, read 7,391,247 times
Quote:
Trump's "That's Bullsh*t" remark, yesterday, is far worse than the other examples you mentioned.

And, is a key reason that Ted Cruz has become a favorite with Evangelicans, as well as many others, who give pause at Trump's ignorant, foolish type talk.

So, bulls**t "trumps" chicken s**t? (pun intended). And how is it worse than Joe Biden's use of the "f" word?

I personally don't know anyone who gets an apoplexy over the word "bull****". (Not even my sainted 88-year-old mother, who could give a sailor swearing lessons). You must run in a sheltered crowd.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:08 AM

26,230 posts, read 22,397,572 times
Quote:
90% of voters will never verbalize their thoughts about what I have with this issue, on this Thread.

But, you can be assured, this 90% are affected by this issue and a large percentage will turn to another candidate. That's a fact.
It's nice to start the morning with a good I try to catch each days beginning anti-Trump posting and looks like this is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Another YUUUGE failure of a post. INTELLIGENT people realize that the future of this country is more important than the word "bull****" and trump joking about taking someone's coat.
I don't even consider that profanity and it just simply excrement of a bull which appropriately describes what Trump was talking about it. I usually refrain from using that word but sometimes there is only one way to make your point and one perfect word. Trump nailed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armourereric View Post
Wait until he says "booger"
Oh, no! If he might let that slip, I don't think I could possibly watch another one of his speeches what yet ever consider voting for him.

Quote:
Trump's "That's Bullsh*t" remark, yesterday, is far worse than the other examples you mentioned.

And, is a key reason that Ted Cruz has become a favorite with Evangelicans, as well as many others, who give pause at Trump's ignorant, foolish type talk.
No, it isn't the reason that he became a favorite with Evangelicans. This is much more the reason: WATCH: Rachel Maddow Breaks Down Pastor's 'Kill the Gays' Rally Attended by GOP Candidates | Advocate.com and his grandstanding for that voter block when he stood with Kim Davis, the public employee that refused to do her job and forced her employees not to do theirs based on her personal religious beliefs. He said states should ignore the gay marriage ruling: Ted Cruz: States should ignore gay-marriage ruling - POLITICO Does that make him any better than Obama when it comes to picking and choosing which laws/decisions to follow?

But, once he thought he had the vote secured, oops: http://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-gay...riority-408559 He is nothing but a pandering liar and full to the brim of the word that you have repeated here several times but feel is so darn offensive. Darn isn't too strong for you is it?

I do not support SSM but more important is that I would never, ever be a part of a "Christian" conference where someone was saying that gays should be killed and that if his son was going to be married (SSM) that he would do something with ashes and then sit in cow manure and spread it all over himself than at a Trump rally where he calls "a spade, a spade".

Religious right, anti-gay marriage groups uniting behind Sen. Ted Cruz - Strange Bedfellows — Politics News

Ted Cruz is a "wear it on your sleeve Christian". And as far as I am concerned he can take it and shove up his big behind. "Behind" isn't a swear is it? What that conference was promoting was no better than ISIS. So, stand down Cruz: Romans 12:19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Editing to add this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michel...b_8544540.html I wonder too why his presence at this hate fest, oh, I mean Christian Conference is so tucked away.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:19 AM

3,887 posts, read 5,771,912 times
Reading these boards it occurs to me how many that study and fall deep into politics have no clue on why Trump is popular, he is as popular as he is because of saying things like in the original post. People are tired of the PC thought police, for years it was said that the majority of the US public leans slightly right, and while the liberals think they have gained control, in reality they lost that control. Conservatives have taken control of many states and both houses of Congress, so I do not see how you could argue differently. Now that silent majority is raising up and saying screw being *******, screw kissing everybody else's ass, and screw letting everybody else take advantage of our kindness.

While I am not a fan of Trump, the reality is the American public is looking for an ass kicker, they are looking for something that is not politics as usual, someone with some balls and they could care less if it pisses the establishment off. The real question is if enough of these people are going to show up to vote, cause if they do Trump is going to win.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:23 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,915,775 times
Trump continues to make fun of the Rs.... How long til his rubes are repeating this ...

Donald Trump repeats wrong claim that prisoners swapped for Bergdahl are 'back on the battlefield' | PolitiFact

Old 01-10-2016, 08:30 AM

39,184 posts, read 51,544,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Trump continues to make fun of the Rs.... How long til his rubes are repeating this ...

Donald Trump repeats wrong claim that prisoners swapped for Bergdahl are 'back on the battlefield' | PolitiFact
We are long past the point where Trump or his followers concern themselves with facts.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:32 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,645,163 times
Yeah, out of all the problems I have with Trump - uttering "BS" isn't one of them. I mean, if it regularly peppers his speeches then . . he needs to dial it back. But the occasional "BS" doesn't faze me.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:33 AM

39,504 posts, read 27,876,030 times
Quote:
You can argue, cry fowl, complain about this commentary all you want too. But, what I am going to say Here, Now, is merited and needed.

Saturday, in another Rally, Donald Trump used ignorant, Un-Called for, Obscene language. Trump, attempting to make his point, said, "They say they don't care. That's BullS**t.

Listen, that term, in a public forum setting, is vulgar and Offensive, and what Statesman would use that "word" while speaking to an audience of refined, civilized people?!!

I Guarantee, That is going to severely Damage TRump's credibility....and effect his poll numbers.

So very stupid, foolish, that Trump seems to think that type "street Trash talk" can help him appeal to Family people, young children, etc.

And, Trump, again, has me wondering, if he's not just a successful IDIOT?!!

That was just Dumb of Trump.....and truly makes one question this man's integrity, if he has Any?!!
I don't disagree with you. He can be a jerk sometimes, let's face it, people don't like him because he is a nice guy or a good boyfriend material. LOL

this being said, what happened my friend? I remember you are one of the biggest Trump supporter at the very beginning, and you often make fun of me of liking Sen. Rand Paul. lol what has changed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections