Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 07:14 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,267,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
And you bring to light a good point.....one must question Trump's judgment. What other type language will he use if in Oval Office?

I truly think Trump fails to realize what this Mother of Blunders...his cussing to a Rally audience, will follow him....and cause grave damage to his attempt to be Prez. It was a shocking Mistake.
hahaha.. inside the oval office? ooh no... Isnt this coming from the left who made excuses for bill getting head there?

Old 01-10-2016, 07:14 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,893,301 times
Quote:
You can argue, cry fowl, complain about this commentary all you want too. But, what I am going to say Here, Now, is merited and needed.

Saturday, in another Rally, Donald Trump used ignorant, Un-Called for, Obscene language. Trump, attempting to make his point, said, "They say they don't care. That's BullS**t.

Listen, that term, in a public forum setting, is vulgar and Offensive, and what Statesman would use that "word" while speaking to an audience of refined, civilized people?!!

I Guarantee, That is going to severely Damage TRump's credibility....and effect his poll numbers.

So very stupid, foolish, that Trump seems to think that type "street Trash talk" can help him appeal to Family people, young children, etc.

And, Trump, again, has me wondering, if he's not just a successful IDIOT?!!

That was just Dumb of Trump.....and truly makes one question this man's integrity, if he has Any?!!

Lol, you wish.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:16 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,439,664 times
Quote:
You can argue, cry fowl, complain about this commentary all you want too. But, what I am going to say Here, Now, is merited and needed.

Saturday, in another Rally, Donald Trump used ignorant, Un-Called for, Obscene language. Trump, attempting to make his point, said, "They say they don't care. That's BullS**t.

Listen, that term, in a public forum setting, is vulgar and Offensive, and what Statesman would use that "word" while speaking to an audience of refined, civilized people?!!

I Guarantee, That is going to severely Damage TRump's credibility....and effect his poll numbers.

So very stupid, foolish, that Trump seems to think that type "street Trash talk" can help him appeal to Family people, young children, etc.

And, Trump, again, has me wondering, if he's not just a successful IDIOT?!!

That was just Dumb of Trump.....and truly makes one question this man's integrity, if he has Any?!!

No he doesn't. This is a guy who steals people's coats and thinks it makes him look presidential. Sadly his wacko supporters applaud even that, actual theft. I swear he could have his goons take a heckler into a back alley and beat the crap out of him putting him in the hospital and his supporters would approve

Old 01-10-2016, 07:33 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,267,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
No he doesn't. This is a guy who steals people's coats and thinks it makes him look presidential. Sadly his wacko supporters applaud even that, actual theft. I swear he could have his goons take a heckler into a back alley and beat the crap out of him putting him in the hospital and his supporters would approve
Remind me again how many coats were stolen? You guys cant even separate fact from fiction and expect people to take you seriously..

Old 01-10-2016, 07:35 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,223,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Remind me again how many coats were stolen? You guys cant even separate fact from fiction and expect people to take you seriously..
Many liberals/dems/anti-"R" = pick a subject and create a fictional dramatized story and keep on stating it so it makes it fact.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:52 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,676,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
Just saw Trump in a YouTube clip from Reno Rally....Now, he is blasting the NFL as being "soft like the Country, both are "soft". Trump says. I mean, this guy can't Shut Up.

How smart is that, to bash the NFL.....although I agree with one point he made....the NFL is Boring.

Old 01-10-2016, 07:57 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,227,555 times
Smart move to bash the NFL, many will agree. Pretty soon they will turn it into touch or flag football with all the rule changes. The league is getting so soft, this ain't your father's NFL that's for damn sure.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:30 PM

3,568 posts, read 4,419,742 times
Quote:
Now, this statement truly is BullS**t. Evangelicals, decent family men and women, a ton of voters are totally turned off, insulted and offended by Any Presidential candidate that uses raw, trashy profanity in their Speeches.....as I certainly am.

And, we are not looking to Elect some vulgar schoolyard Brat. Enough of them as it is.

As for you, sir, Forum rules prevent me from a desire to cut loose at your absurd, ignorant statement.
Keep dreamin' and livin' in lala land.

One off-the-cuff word or remark is nothing when compared to the attrocities committed by islamic extremists in the name of god.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:37 PM

9,467 posts, read 9,407,017 times
Trump would be an embarrassment to the U.S. if he were to interact with other heads of state. It takes class to be the President and The Donald" is not a classy guy. He's merely a celebrity.

Old 01-10-2016, 08:54 PM

2,345 posts, read 1,676,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Trump would be an embarrassment to the U.S. if he were to interact with other heads of state. It takes class to be the President and The Donald" is not a classy guy. He's merely a celebrity.

He's showing such an Un-classy side...I wouldn't want to have endure some obnoxious Prez, full of self-centered Hubris..... always bragging how he fixed this, did that..I MEAN, THE MAN HAS BECOME A REPULSIVE "turn-off." Not sure that would be worth the trade off?!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections