Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 07:03 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,225,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Yeah, well, pal...if Trump can't become the majority of We The People's man, he won't get to the Gates of the Whtie House.

Perhaps, the Out house.
Substance and great ideas over lingo - imo it'll serve you well if you please remember that with whomever you'll eventually vote for.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Um, I'm not from NY and I've said and probably will say BS in the future?

Just sayin....?

(just in cast you don't know....please don't get upset, I'm on your side)
I know my friend as sometimes people say things which makes the recipient think that they're against them - a lot like NYC area people.

I use "BS" in this forum enough.

Love ya!

Old 01-11-2016, 07:08 AM

18,774 posts, read 18,255,880 times
Quote:
Yeah, well, pal...if Trump can't become the majority of We The People's man, he won't get to the Gates of the Whtie House.

Perhaps, the Out house.

Harry Truman did! But, perhaps, that was your side?

Old 01-11-2016, 07:18 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,742,829 times
Y'all are right. We need a president who is 'clean and articulate...', as Biden described Obama.

And that's what we got, and how we got here, and how we are losing the country.

At least Trump isn't giving us political double-speak. He's saying things that are hard to hear, but must be said (and heard).

Finally.

Old 01-11-2016, 07:24 AM

28,989 posts, read 30,409,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Y'all are right. We need a president who is 'clean and articulate...', as Biden described Obama.

At least Trump isn't giving us political double-speak. He's saying things that are hard to hear, but must be said (and heard).

Finally.
and spoken outloud....

by all of us....

isn't it nuts how the PC group made people afraid to say this stuff, and if you did vocalize it, you were called a racist? I'm telling you, it literally tore me up to be called a racist...for many reasons...but if you spoke your mind, and said the same thing you would say to any one, you were a racist? Which is used nowadays to shut you up...

Old 01-11-2016, 08:03 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,676,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post

Finally.
Perhaps....I have liked most of Trump's TOugh Talk....and Agreed with his plan to address this Mess.

But, Trump won't be President.

The people who have controlled American Politics for decades....won't allow it.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Perhaps....I have liked most of Trump's TOugh Talk....and Agreed with his plan to address this Mess.

You may think that because potentially the GOPe will block his nomination that he won't run as an "I" and will win anyway?

We as a country may make history if what you suggest were to come to fruition.

All in time.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:12 AM

35,308 posts, read 52,491,095 times
Going by Trumps numbers Trump is apparently what the majority of Republicans want. However for some reason the political establishment doesnt like the guy or want him to be the nominee for President, going to be interesting to watch how they are going to dethrone the peoples choice.

Old 01-11-2016, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Going by Trumps numbers Trump is apparently what the majority of Republicans want.
Actually, there are some Dems, who are also voting for him, as they to are just as sick of the establishment as we are....

Old 01-11-2016, 08:19 AM

Quote:

yeah and that is what scares me, but let me tell you, if that happens...wow, I wonder what the people will do...sit back and take it, like herded cattle, or fight for a change?

I know it will **** a whole lot of people off...but here's the thing that worries me.

If "They", let Trump win...and he does what he says he's going to do...then what? Because, there are a whole lot of people out there who stand to lose a whole lot of money...???? Will he be another Kennedy, or, will he out of fear, turn a new leaf and not do what he intended to do? Your talking big big big bucks here....

Herman Cain said the same thing, and his own party got rid of him real quick....this time the republicans can't touch him...and what they've tried to do to him, further enforces what I've said...

It is sad, to think of how badly this country is controlled, has been ruined and is run...by the wrong kind of people for many years...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.