Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2016, 10:22 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,929,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by straight shooter View Post
I don't think it has to do with her being a woman. It has to do with her health. Trump and Carson simply had a cold. Hillary has serious underlying health issues.

Some strange sounds she is making...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow

Trump 2016

Old 02-22-2016, 01:56 PM

8,668 posts, read 11,099,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
psychic medium?

I rarely have dreams I can remember. But when I do have one, that I can remember play by play, something soon happens with similar events. Being the people or material items in the dream.

If I can remember a dream when I wake up, I get worried now.
My vision was not a dream.
I was sitting out on the deck, not thinking of anything related to politics,wide awake, and this vision entered my mind.
The vision was as real as though I were in the audience.
I do have the ability to see some things in the future, as well as being able to Know what has happened to some people who have come up missing.
It isn't something I can turn on at will, but if I hear of a person who mysteriously vanished, I have had visions of not only what happened to them, but where they could be found.

So when I had a vision of Bush suspending his campaign way last march, I was sure it was going to happen.

Bob.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:00 PM

37,835 posts, read 41,184,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
When the presidential campaigns started last year, shortly after, I stated in a post back then, that I had a vision that well into the campaigns, Bush would suspend his campaign, due to a death, or health issues in his family.

What I "saw" that day back then, was Bush speaking to an audience stating he was suspending his campaign.
This was like in march of last year.
I now see that my vision was correct, but the reason for ending the campaign was different.

I also had a vision regarding Hillary.
She too will be suspending her campaign in the future.
Health of Bill was what I "saw" back then.
It will be interesting to see if I am correct about Hillary.
Presently it looks like she is having health issues, not Bill.

Bob.
I was actually thinking of your earlier post right before SC voted especially with people talking about how sickly Bill Clinton looked.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Hillary is having health issues? Please explain what kind of health issues and how you know about these health issues.
Ever since she fell a year or so ago, and was hospitalized, she has not been in the best of health.

Lately she has developed a terrible cough that she can't get rid of.
She also has a physician with her whenever she is out on the campaign trail, should something happen to her.
I read this on fox a couple of weeks ago.

Bob.

Old 02-22-2016, 02:06 PM

79,909 posts, read 44,422,124 times
Quote:
My vision was not a dream.
By your own admittance it was wrong also. It wasn't exactly a stretch to predict Bush would drop out. It was made by probably half the people here.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
By your own admittance it was wrong also. It wasn't exactly a stretch to predict Bush would drop out. It was made by probably half the people here.
It is one thing to think it, or say it, but I actually saw it way back in march of 2015.
It had nothing to do with his low numbers in the polls, but rather illness/death in his family.
On that issue, as clear as my vision was, I was wrong.
The vision was correct, but the reason for suspension of the campaign was different from what I saw.
The thing is, I made no prediction at all, but stated facts concerning Bush telling his audience he would be suspending his campaign, and that is exactly what happened.

Had I stated I predict Bush will suspend his campaign because of low poll numbers, that indeed would be a prediction, but I never predicted that, I only stated what I saw last march.

Bob.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
It is one thing to think it, or say it, but I actually saw it way back in march of 2015.
You saw him stepping down for medical reasons. You were wrong.

Outside of that you made the same prediction as did thousands of others.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:40 PM

22,586 posts, read 12,150,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You saw him stepping down for medical reasons. You were wrong.

Outside of that you made the same prediction as did thousands of others.
How many people back in March were predicting that Jeb would quit the race? He was the establishment favorite for a long time...

Old 02-22-2016, 05:33 PM

Once again, I did not predict anything.
I only stated a vision that came to me one afternoon in march of 2015.
It wasn't a prediction, it was a vision.
At the time of that experience, Bush was the front runner, and there was no reason to think he would fold.

The issue is, I saw something almost a year before it happened, and it was as real then, as it turned out to be.
The only difference being, health/death issues were the focus of my vision, but indeed, as in my vision of 2015, Bush was standing at a podium, suspending his campaign, just as I had "seen" in march of 2015.

Bob.

Old 02-22-2016, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
How many people back in March were predicting that Jeb would quit the race? He was the establishment favorite for a long time...
Read the posts here. Many were saying that Bush had no chance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections