Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 07:21 AM

16,569 posts, read 15,367,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The point is that statements by Trump seem to be giving rise to these groups.
You have to watch documentaries to know about KKK. For all practical purposes they don't exist. They are only useful every 4 years to throw at the Republican front runner, whoever he might be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 07:25 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,571,303 times

Funny when you look at the thread from 8 years ago when it was:

Obama endorsed by Castro, Chavez, Hamas, Iran, Farrakhan

Old 02-29-2016, 07:33 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,165,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Funny when you look at the thread from 8 years ago when it was:

Obama endorsed by Castro, Chavez, Hamas, Iran, Farrakhan
I guess the difference is Obama quickly denounced the Farrakhan endorsement. That's why Farrakhan was pissed at him for a while.

Obama Denounces Farrakhan Endorsement - Washington Wire - WSJ

Mick

Old 02-29-2016, 07:35 AM

27,778 posts, read 16,288,988 times
One more time for the brain dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyiWiCE8alI

Old 02-29-2016, 07:39 AM

63,345 posts, read 29,416,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
The point is that statements by Trump seem to be giving rise to these groups.

Has it ever occurred to you that it might be because Trump wants illegal aliens out of our country? There is nothing racist or white nationalist about that. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Old 02-29-2016, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Has it ever occurred to you that it might be because Trump wants illegal aliens out of our country? There is nothing racist or white nationalist about that. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
I don't think these groups would be so upset if the illegals were from Sweden. Just a hunch.

Mick

Old 02-29-2016, 07:43 AM

244 posts, read 169,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I get it all politicians lie, but damn Trump never gets called out on his own words.

Trump has spoken about Duke in the past. The New York Times quoted Trump in February 2000 as saying, "So the Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani. This is not company I wish to keep.'' Trump was a member of the Reform Party in 1999; he was referring to Pat Buchanan and Lenora Fulani in addition to Duke.

Read more: Trump declines to condemn Ku Klux Klan - POLITICO

Why continue to bager him with the question then?? He refused to join a party in 2000 because of thoses outfits thats good enough there.

Isn't Trumps kids Jewish ?

Old 02-29-2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
One more time for the brain dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyiWiCE8alI
Um, he doesn't deny saying:

Quote:
“Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage,” Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program. BuzzFeed News first reported the comments.

"I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump. In fact, I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.
David Duke: Voting against Donald Trump is 'treason to your heritage' - POLITICO

He did endorse Mr. Trump, though he said, "I haven't formally endorsed him." It's like a burglar stealing your stuff while saying, "I am not a thief".

Mick

Old 02-29-2016, 07:47 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,984,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Nice try, but lets look at what he really said.

He said he couldn't denounce groups that he knows nothing about. He said if he researches them, and they are involved in wrongdoing, he would denounce them.
It shouldn't take any research to determine that white supremacists are espousing that white people are superior to people that are not white, and that the idea itself should be denounced, as well as any group espousing that idea.

Old 02-29-2016, 07:53 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,624,095 times
Yesterday's video of Trump refusing to disavow or disassociate himself from David Duke and the KKK will be played over and over in the General Election.

Bad move on Trump's part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections