Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2016, 12:14 AM

952 posts, read 518,803 times

Advertisements

Well, color me Benedict Arnold. No way in heck I could vote for that man, however amusing his presidency may be. Fodder for comedians is the only good thing that could come of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2016, 01:30 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
No one should have to disavow anything that some other person has done.

The ADL is racist against non-Jewish whites and likes to bait them.

Answering their question would be like being forced in court under oath to answer ONLY "yes" or "no" to the question "Did you stop beating your wife a year ago?"

That's all this is about.

Trump should have just told them to go to hell if they weren't going to ask relevant questions about his candidacy.

Old 03-02-2016, 03:53 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,921,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
No one should have to disavow anything that some other person has done.

The ADL is racist against non-Jewish whites and likes to bait them.

Answering their question would be like being forced in court under oath to answer ONLY "yes" or "no" to the question "Did you stop beating your wife a year ago?"

That's all this is about.

Trump should have just told them to go to hell if they weren't going to ask relevant questions about his candidacy.
duke didn't even endorse trump.

this is dirty politics, about to get worse, especially as trump gets closer to the nomination.

it's almost riveting to see what they try next.

Old 03-02-2016, 04:03 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,440,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post

this is dirty politics, about to get worse, especially as trump gets closer to the nomination.

Oh, it's going to get much, much more dirty.

The Republican Establishment is now going to pour millions and millions of dollars into attack ads against Trump.

They'll do Hillary's dirty work for her.

But it won't make any difference in the end.

Americans -- if they're smart -- have had it with the elites and their b.s.

Old 03-02-2016, 07:41 AM

1,294 posts, read 1,121,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
He doesn't know they are a white supremacist organization with a history of murder, terrorism, and conspiracy?
You mean they're democrats?

Old 03-02-2016, 09:43 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post

Here is a brief video proving he knew exactly what David Duke represents. However, I have no idea if David Duke actually endorsed Trump, since it's possible that the RNC is getting desperate and exaggerated. Still, Trump has always said being "outrageous" gets a lot of media coverage, and he certainly got a lot by stalling before he disavowed Duke.

[youtube]eDGC7jwB6TY[/youtube]
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDGC7jwB6TY[/url]

Old 03-02-2016, 09:58 PM

Okay, it took me a while, but I found the radio show on which David Duke said this. So it is true that he endorsed Trump. He not only endorsed him, he compares Trump with politicians like George Wallace and how he also, like Trump, tried to preserve and defend our "European" heritage. Listen to the audio. Duke also talks about the "Jewish Question" and how the Zionist controlled government controls the media and created ISIS too.

[url]http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/david-duke-urges-his-supporters-to-volunteer-and-vote-for-tr#.ogGzEQq0Q[/url]

"If you want to preserve your European heritage...voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage."

Sure sounds like an endorsement to me!

I changed the link because the first one was directly to the David Duke radio show, but I don't want to download his crap into my computer. (talk about a virus)

Last edited by justNancy; 03-02-2016 at 10:08 PM.. Reason: posted new link

Old 03-02-2016, 10:06 PM

1,696 posts, read 4,350,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Okay, it took me a while, but I found the radio station on which David Duke said this. So it is true that he endorsed Trump. He is talking about George Wallace and comparing him with Donald Trump and how he is "defending our European heritage." Scroll down to the audio. Duke also talks about the "Jewish Question" too and how they control the media, the government and created ISIS.

David Duke Show Archives

"If you want to preserve your European heritage...voting against Donald Trump at this point is really treason to your heritage."
Yep, and David Duke also just said he understands why Trump has to pretend to "disavow" him. Duke said "Let him do whatever he thinks he needs to do to become president of the United States."

Old 03-02-2016, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9coach View Post
Yep, and David Duke also just said he understands why Trump has to pretend to "disavow" him. Duke said "Let him do whatever he thinks he needs to do to become president of the United States."
Well, he was really wasn't lying when he said "I didn't endorse Donald Trump." Here is more from his radio show:

I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump, in fact I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do." And I am telling you that it is your job now to get active. Get off your duff. Get off your rear end that’s getting fatter and fatter for many of you every day on your chairs. When this show’s over, go out, call the Republican Party, but call Donald Trump’s headquarters, volunteer. They’re screaming for volunteers. Go in there, you’re gonna meet people who are going to have the same kind of mindset that you have."

Sort of sounds like, "If I were you I wouldn't tolerate the way I was being treated at work. I'd buy a gun and walk right into my manager's office and blow off his head. However, I am not saying you should kill anyone."

Old 03-02-2016, 10:19 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,030,920 times
I guess this thread has gone full-circle. The opening post made it clear that David Duke has "endorsed" Trump. Reading what Duke said in what was linked within the opening post of this thread and the link that justNancy gave certainly erases any doubt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections