Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-29-2016, 05:15 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,526,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
He lost me on this.
Reps for you! Now go tell your family, friends, all your Facebook acquaintances, neighbors and even strangers about this con man, fraud KKK sympathizer!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 05:17 PM

26,037 posts, read 22,230,983 times
When someone mentioned Duke, Trump wasn't sure who he was. The press got all hyper accusing him of not telling the truth because 16 years ago, Trump said something about not wanting to associate with someone like Duke. SIXTEEN years ago. Anybody want to guess how many people Donald Trump has mentioned or met in his lifetime?

Imagine, just out of the blue you hear a name that you mentioned 16 years ago and you didn't live under a rock , would you immediately remember the person and what they represented?

This is just another non-issue probably regurgitated 3 times already or more. No one cares for "regurgitated".

27,798 posts, read 32,526,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by waviking24 View Post
Is this guy serious right now? Lets see his supporters try to spin this one.
Donald Trump stumbles on David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com
He's also been quoting dictators like Mussolini.

How We Fooled Donald Trump Into Retweeting Benito Mussolini

23,795 posts, read 13,304,274 times
I've actually believed that Trump has shown early signs of dementia ever since he started his birther idiocy a few years ago. I've seen nothing to contradict this. Maybe he really doesn't remember who they are. By November he will 'not remember' a lot.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:42 PM

6,812 posts, read 6,968,166 times
Don't you people see what is happening? This is an exact replay of the garbage that was orchestrated by Thad Cochran and his supporters to destroy McDaniel in Mississippi. Same "racist" claims, same manufactured evidence and outrage.

I would not be surprised if this wasn't instigated by Republicans, since it worked so well before. They fear Trump and he's winning. He's the target they are are gunning for.

Tripwire Alert – The GOPe Trigger The “Full Mississippi” Onslaught – Now It’s WAR !!… | The Last Refuge

Old 02-29-2016, 06:49 PM

6,166 posts, read 7,252,088 times
Trump is the biggest gift to the Democrats. Many republicans are saying they'd vote for Hillary Clinton before they'll vote for Donald Trump or they won't vote at all. On the flip side democrats are energized in voting to keep Trump from getting elected. The African American turn out in the SC primary is evidence of that. More black people came out to vote for Hillary Clinton thand they did for Barack Obama in the 2008 SC primary.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:49 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,243,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Don't you people see what is happening? This is an exact replay of the garbage that was orchestrated by Thad Cochran and his supporters to destroy McDaniel in Mississippi. Same "racist" claims, same manufactured evidence and outrage.

I would not be surprised if this wasn't instigated by Republicans, since it worked so well before. They fear Trump and he's winning. He's the target they are are gunning for.

Tripwire Alert – The GOPe Trigger The “Full Mississippi” Onslaught – Now It’s WAR !!… | The Last Refuge
There is a Romney PAC that has been quoted to do whatever it takes to take down Trump, doesn't matter if it's based on fact, the goal is to destroy Trump (and America in the process lol)

Old 02-29-2016, 06:54 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,782,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I guess the difference is Obama quickly denounced the Farrakhan endorsement. That's why Farrakhan was pissed at him for a while.

Obama Denounces Farrakhan Endorsement - Washington Wire - WSJ

Mick
The bigger difference is that Obama had actual ties to Farrakhan through his Chicago church and Rev. Wright, while Trump has no ties to Duke.

Old 02-29-2016, 07:55 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,196,518 times
Liberals want a South American 3rd world country look alike, with Sharia law. Funny how all the liberals also happen to live in safe, middle class predominantly white suburbs, ...while screaming more diversity!...more diversity!...just my opinion and view.

Old 02-29-2016, 07:57 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,782,622 times
Quote:
On CNN’s State of the Union with Jake Tapper, Tapper asked Donald Trump about the endorsement he received from David Duke and the KKK, citing the Anti-Defamation League’s call to Trump to denounce the endorsement. Donald Trump’s response is the most Donald Trump response possible.
(VIDEO) Watch Donald REFUSE To Denounce the KKK | RedState

The best, and most Donald Trumpian response would have been this:

No Jake, I'm not going to tell anyone not to vote for me. I don't need to, because I'm not beholden to anyone. I'll take support from any American who wants to give it, but when I become president my only obligation will be to do a good job for the American people, and that means all U.S. citizens, regardless of race or religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections