Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 11:15 AM

17,342 posts, read 11,274,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeKingCat View Post
Probably.

Clinton comes across as the most mature, moderate, level headed of the lot.

Rubio...the most childish. Trump, the schoolyard bully.
Not really. Clinton comes across as the two faced elitist pathological liar she is, any way you try to shape it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2016, 11:17 AM

549 posts, read 625,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Not really. Clinton comes across as the two faced elitist pathological liar she is, any way you try to shape it.

False. That would describe Trump, not Hillary.

Old 02-28-2016, 11:26 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,489,954 times
The Democrats are intolerant of dissent and doing their best to stack things for a Hillary coronation. The Republicans have that dissent and different candidates, which is what we should have in American elections.

Old 02-28-2016, 11:27 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,489,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyCNY View Post
False. That would describe Trump, not Hillary.

No that described Hillary perfectly. She doesn't know how to tell the truth. She cares nothing about the average person outside of getting votes.

Old 02-28-2016, 11:27 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,514,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Oh you have spoken with her?

Old 02-28-2016, 11:31 AM

549 posts, read 625,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
The Democrats are intolerant of dissent and doing their best to stack things for a Hillary coronation. The Republicans have that dissent and different candidates, which is what we should have in American elections.

Democrats are simply doing what the GOP has done for over 100 years. The GOP have always "coronated" their next-in-line. 2008 was the first time this did not happen, because Cheney did not run.

Today's GOP, however, does not have "dissent and different candidates". It has a hilarious yet hideous clown show with idiots squabbling over things such as spray tans and women's menstrual cycles.

Old 02-28-2016, 12:09 PM

7,635 posts, read 8,705,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
4 more years of
If, God forbid, she's elected, it could well be 8 more years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
when clinton opens her mouth. I want to Puke. She is so full of lies, and is incapable of leading .Her clinton foundation is part of a federal investigation. I wold never vote for her, even if he name was the only one on the ballot.
^^

Old 02-28-2016, 12:15 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Chris Christie is establishment and he came around to endorse Trump this week. I expect that after Trump's landslide wins on Super Tuesday, we'll start to see more establishment coalesce around Trump, and after March 15th, everyone else will fall in line. Then, the REAL attacks on Hillary begin (that's right, we haven't even started yet!)
And he was met with a barrage of opposition from others in the party. Good luck with that 'falling in line' thing.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...-donald-trump/

Christie Campaign's Finance Co-Chair Calls on Donors to Reject Trump - NBC News

Meg Whitman blasts Chris Christie for Trump endorsement | The Sacramento Bee

Old 02-28-2016, 12:19 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,646,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterTom View Post
Honestly I that's increasingly unlikely.

You're underestimating the hostility towards him from non trump supporters, Bill Kristol, Rich Lowry, Steve Hayes, Jonah Goldberg, many conservative journalists hate his guts.

His constant third party threats (yet again today) and attempts to bully the Republican party establishment wont go down well.
Apparently the attempt to bring down Trump by Republican elites isn't going down all that well either. They have underestimated the support Trump has from the start. There is more than one bully in play here.

Old 02-28-2016, 12:23 PM

11,780 posts, read 5,789,903 times
Well just talked to my 80 yr old dad. Die hard Democrat - votes party line - was a Carter delegate. He told me his mind was made up - he's not voting for that slimy, lying, no good candidate that messes up everything thy touch - of course I thought he meant Trump. I asked who he was voting for and he answers - " Trump - I won't have another Clinton in the White House who will destroy the rest of the country.

There are many people out there who are sick and tired of the Clintons and will vote Trump if she's the nominee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections