Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 05:57 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,137,367 times

Advertisements

I don't buy it. He will invite Mr. Trump to come on air to explain (i.e., repeat the nonsense about the earpiece not working. . . . Can you hear me now?) . Scarborough is doing a bit of "balancing" after an exchange between him, Mika and Mr. Trump about not mentioning deportation was caught on mic.

Mick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 06:03 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,296,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I don't buy it. He will invite Mr. Trump to come on air to explain (i.e., repeat the nonsense about the earpiece not working. . . . Can you hear me now?) . Scarborough is doing a bit of "balancing" after an exchange between him, Mika and Mr. Trump about not mentioning deportation was caught on mic.

Mick
I actually watched/listened to Joe this morning, and he was definitely upset. He went on this tangent about how he's represented the Panhandle and has known the deep south Republicans intimately for 30 years. Then he went on to say that they are not the 'Dixiecrats' of old, that they do not like the Klan, and they will definitely be upset by Trump's affiliation with the Klan. It's similar to Germany now. They all freak out when Nazis are even mentioned. The Klan is to the South what Hitler and the Nazis are to Germany.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:35 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,695,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I actually watched/listened to Joe this morning, and he was definitely upset. He went on this tangent about how he's represented the Panhandle and has known the deep south Republicans intimately for 30 years. Then he went on to say that they are not the 'Dixiecrats' of old, that they do not like the Klan, and they will definitely be upset by Trump's affiliation with the Klan. It's similar to Germany now. They all freak out when Nazis are even mentioned. The Klan is to the South what Hitler and the Nazis are to Germany.
When Trump wins tomorrow. They will want him back. It's still about ratings and Joe has to eat too.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:38 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,315,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Link: Joe Scarborough Shreds Donald Trump on KKK Comments

Well, another Trumpster wises up. Too bad he's in the tiny minority.
He was getting shunned by the Upper East Side Folks. This is a good opportunity to rehabilitate himself and get invited to cocktail parties again.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:42 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,860,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
When Trump wins tomorrow. They will want him back. It's still about ratings and Joe has to eat too.
He got wussy-whipped by his riding buddy.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:46 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,315,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Trump is in the news again ? How did that happen ? Oh -- OK Morning Joe. Wait for the kiss and make up. That will be news too.
Absolutely! They have been boycotting Trump on a regular basis only to come running back. I expect the regular 7am phone in any time now.

Old 02-29-2016, 06:54 PM

6,165 posts, read 7,246,493 times
He's not the only one. If Trump becomes the nominee, Hillary Clinton will be our next president

Old 02-29-2016, 06:58 PM

39,310 posts, read 27,684,370 times
Quote:

He has never been overly cozy with Donald Trump. Let's stop pretending.

Old 02-29-2016, 07:08 PM

3,202 posts, read 4,441,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
they will definitely be upset by Trump's affiliation with the Klan.
Having some dolt former klan moron say positive things about you is not the same thing as 'having an affiliation' with the Klan.Its not like they go bowling every Tuesday.

Old 02-29-2016, 08:25 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,778,243 times
Quote:

Looking at the video, Trump's explanation for the incident is entirely reasonable. Tapper didn't mention the Ku Klux Klan until the very end and he kind of mumbled it while Trump was in the middle of saying something else. I believe him when he says he didn't hear it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections