Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 05:38 AM

33,587 posts, read 18,188,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
IF Trump isn't a liar please produce documentation of the "thousands and thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City he alleges he witnessed. Or will the secret Trump decoder ring come into play and his LIE be termed mere hyperbole?

The fact is Trump lies better than that thing on his head.
I listened to a tape where the neighborhood was celebrating in the streets and rooftops that the trade towers went down. The guy reporting this was going to drive down the street with an American flag on his truck. He was advised not to do it So prove it didn't happen.

Nothing new today . Thousands of Mexicans parade around this country with Mexican flags saying they are taking their country back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2016, 05:56 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,842,291 times
It's simple:

The party establishment are going to use Cruz to dump Trump. Then they're going to dump Cruz and promote an insider Republican puppet.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:13 AM

33,587 posts, read 18,188,329 times
[quote=Delahanty;43398510]It's simple:

The party establishment are going to use Cruz to dump Trump. Then they're going to dump Cruz and promote an insider Republican puppet.[/QUOTE.

The establishment is killing there only chance to win. Instead of supporting Donald ,they are creating "hate the Donald" which will backfire badly. As Newt Gingrich said the establishment better get behind Donald Trump. Newt added the establishment is living in fantasy land if they don"t. I agree.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:20 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
I keep hearing about how hateful Trump & his supporters are, but all I see is hate being spewed for daily against Trump & his supporters. But no matter.

------------------------------------------

CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, MSNBC, HLN, CNBC, are all fighting for eyeballs, and they are doing so by spinning daily controversy about anything that has little to do with fact.

And for a certain segment of the population it works well. As proof of this, little of what they have said about the election over the last 6 months has turned out to be true. Yet for the "conspiracy of the day" viewers, it doesn't matter. This is the sort of thing that used to sell rags like the National Enquirer.

I honestly don't understand, at this point, why anyone listens to these networks anymore.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:27 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I listened to a tape where the neighborhood was celebrating in the streets and rooftops that the trade towers went down. The guy reporting this was going to drive down the street with an American flag on his truck. He was advised not to do it So prove it didn't happen.
You can't prove a negative but you certainly can prove something happened, IF it did.
At this point it's a bald faced lie until proven otherwise. We're gonna need a little more than "I listened to a tape", at the very least the source of the tape. Because IF there really had been "thousands and thousands" celebrating the attacks in the streets of Jersey City it's very likely there also would've been reports of at least hundreds and hundreds of skulls meeting baseball bats in those very same streets, street justice happens quickly.

I'd say Donny's unsupported by anything factual allegation is just a fear-mongering lie in the GOP tradition of the drunk Senator from Wisconsin, IF there may be two or three, LIE and say there are "thousands and thousands"! LIE and say there's something there that isn't, then LIE about all the heroic BS you'll do to solve that non-existent problem. Tailgunner Joe would be proud.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:28 AM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
And then there are some who hate Trump because they are being paid to do so. Posting that paid hatred day and night.
I have also come to realize this too .

Old 03-18-2016, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I keep hearing about how hateful Trump & his supporters are, but all I see is hate being spewed for daily against Trump & his supporters. But no matter.

------------------------------------------

CNN, ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, MSNBC, HLN, CNBC, are all fighting for eyeballs, and they are doing so by spinning daily controversy about anything that has little to do with fact.

And for a certain segment of the population it works well. As proof of this, little of what they have said about the election over the last 6 months has turned out to be true. Yet for the "conspiracy of the day" viewers, it doesn't matter. This is the sort of thing that used to sell rags like the National Enquirer.

I honestly don't understand, at this point, why anyone listens to these networks anymore.

Well, you certainly seem up to speed on what they're talking about, eh?

Old 03-18-2016, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
And then there are some who hate Trump because they are being paid to do so. Posting that paid hatred day and night.
And there are those of us who grew up in the NYC area and have been listening to his bombastic blathering BS for 35+ years and have disliked him for all that time, nothing political involved.

BTW, you give him far too much credit thinking he inspires hate, he's hardly worth the energy hate saps from the hater while doing nothing to the hated. If anything I'd say it's sad someone with so much can't manage to acquire a little class too.

Old 03-18-2016, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Well, you certainly seem up to speed on what they're talking about, eh?
Topic isn't about me.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 03-18-2016 at 06:49 AM..

Old 03-18-2016, 06:43 AM

Quote:
And there are those of us who grew up in the NYC area and have been listening to his bombastic blathering BS for 35+ years and have disliked him for all that time, nothing political involved.

BTW, you give him far too much credit thinking he inspires hate, he's hardly worth the energy hate saps from the hater while doing nothing to the hated. If anything I'd say it's sad someone with so much can't manage to acquire a little class too.
I don't think this. I'm not sure why you thought to so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections