Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 06:13 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump...

It's got a boring beat and it's hard to dance to, I'd give it a 37.
Well, it's better than Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie Bernie...

Old 04-01-2016, 06:17 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,909,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
who knows. the media is fake, the polls are fake, the voting is fake,
the news is fake... but the anger is real.
Exactly! Well stated!

Old 04-01-2016, 06:19 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,130,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbatca View Post
Exactly! Well stated!

I hope he fools them all on Tuesday!

Old 04-01-2016, 06:40 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,698,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Herr Trump called. He wants you to direct everyone to the cattle cars.
And, don't forget to tell them it is only showers to get rid of lice, not gas chambers.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:46 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,698,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hardy View Post
This^. All the people that I hate Particularly to include most of the people in this thread. Bedwetters, idiots, retards, parasites, leftists, fringe whack-jobs, the ignorant, the lazy, drug-addicts, all the weirdo, non-productive nobodies
Oh wait! a trump operative - just joined today so that he could revile most of the people in this thread, and everyone else that he hates. The dark side is strong in this one.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:53 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,195,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
And, don't forget to tell them it is only showers to get rid of lice, not gas chambers.
Perfect as some of Bernie's supporters haven't showered in a month.

Old 04-01-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
The more the parasites of society compare Trump to Hitler, the better Hitler looks to me. Just an FYI. You are the cause of the problem you condemn. I can tell from the tone of all of your responses (the anti-Trump people) that not a single one of you is economically self-sufficient, and more than likely have never worked a day in your life. Being morbidly obese is a "disability" now, and will get you a government check, so that you can then spend your days pontificating on forums, and form coalitions with similarly defective personalities, finding new ways to spend the proceeds of other people's life's work.
Exactly, most that support living off the government already are ...

Old 04-01-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Oh wait! a trump operative - just joined today so that he could revile most of the people in this thread, and everyone else that he hates. The dark side is strong in this one.
That's Trump with a capital T ...

Old 04-01-2016, 07:11 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,926,138 times
Quote:
The more the parasites of society compare Trump to Hitler, the better Hitler looks to me. Just an FYI. You are the cause of the problem you condemn. I can tell from the tone of all of your responses (the anti-Trump people) that not a single one of you is economically self-sufficient, and more than likely have never worked a day in your life. Being morbidly obese is a "disability" now, and will get you a government check, so that you can then spend your days pontificating on forums, and form coalitions with similarly defective personalities, finding new ways to spend the proceeds of other people's life's work.
So why is it more than 90% of Trump supporters where I live are broke white males with no job and self-medicate with packs of cigarettes and forties and the occasional meth and pot several days a week? There's small towns dotted across my region of the state with poor white men and women being the majority demographic of these small towns. So, I have to laugh when you say Trump supporters are hardworking, LOL! Hate to break it to you, but your average Trump supporter's highest educational attainment is high school, poor, white, and racist and misogynistic.

Old 04-01-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So why is it more than 90% of Trump supporters where I live are broke white males with no job and self-medicate with packs of cigarettes and forties and the occasional meth every day?
Have you thought about moving ? Or are you one of THEM ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections