Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 10:01 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Nothing wrong with that.

It's his uncontrollable need to respond to any and all criticism with name calling, threats and denials (flip-flopping, if you will) that is concerning.

Can't you see when you are being pandered to? Really?
We will agree to disagree but I will say this ...

Trump is in the race for the right reason - to bring America back to the standards most think it should be held to and stop the nonsense. That and what he's recommending for change is enough for me. The man knows how to deal, something this divided country desperately needs.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:10 AM

9,908 posts, read 9,579,736 times
Trump said he made a mistake.

This proves that he is willing to admit he made a mistake.
This proves that he can learn from his mistakes.
This proves that he is not a politically correct baloney sausager (b.s.) like some of the other ones who carefully word their words and yet do nothing when they get in office.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:15 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Trump: Tweeting picture of Heidi Cruz was a 'mistake' - POLITICO

Donald Trump is calling his decision to tweet that photo of Heidi Cruz a "mistake," an admission that follows several high-profile “misspeak” statements this week on women and abortion.
“Yeah, it was a mistake. If I had to do it again, I wouldn’t have sent it,” Trump said on the picture that showed Republican opponent Ted Cruz's wife in an unflattering light next to his own wife, Melania Trump, in an interview with New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd published online Saturday.

Trump appears to acknowledge in the interview that his support among women — Republican women in particular — has taken a nosedive in recent months.

WTF? How many times is he going to get away with having an obviously stupid, adolescent kneejerk reaction, tweet or say something completely ASSinine, only to walk it back an hour, a day, two days later?

Yep, this is who I want leading our country. Uh huh, uh huh!!!

Don't know how many mulligans world leaders will allow...

Middle school mentality.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:28 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
We will agree to disagree but I will say this ...

Trump is in the race for the right reason - to bring America back to the standards most think it should be held to and stop the nonsense. That and what he's recommending for change is enough for me. The man knows how to deal, something this divided country desperately needs.
Trump is in this because he has a big EGO. Trump cares about Trump.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:31 AM

4,584 posts, read 4,194,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
Trump is in this because he has a big EGO. Trump cares about Trump.
Thanks for your opinion - every candidate in the race has a big ego.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:51 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
“Yeah, it was a mistake. If I had to do it again, I wouldn’t have sent it,” Trump said ...
so, he didn't offer an apology to heidi cruz?

Old 04-03-2016, 11:08 AM

952 posts, read 518,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
so, he didn't offer an apology to heidi cruz?
LOL hell, no. Only time he has ever apologized was to his mother when he used a bad word, and maybe to Melania for not acting more 'presidential'. LOL

Old 04-03-2016, 11:54 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftee View Post
Thanks for your opinion - every candidate in the race has a big ego.
This is true but most really care about the country and our people. Trump only cares about Trump. He does act like a rich kid who has been spoiled all his life and is mainly doing this because it was on his bucket list. I doubt even he expected this to go on and on.

btw: did he apologize because he was sorry for what he said or tweeted or did he admit it was a mistake because it hurt him with the voters this week?

Old 04-03-2016, 12:01 PM

20,124 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
This is true but most really care about the country and our people. Trump only cares about Trump. He does act like a rich kid who has been spoiled all his life and is mainly doing this because it was on his bucket list. I doubt even he expected this to go on and on.

btw: did he apologize because he was sorry for what he said or tweeted or did he admit it was a mistake because it hurt him with the voters this week?
The bolded.

Old 04-03-2016, 12:04 PM

952 posts, read 518,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post

Never did apologize, so that only leaves the latter...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections