Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2016, 04:31 PM

451 posts, read 469,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
It's really quite unbelievable how these Hillary inspired, anti white, anti cop savages have taken over.
Southern California was a cooler region when it voted Republican. The Dodgers actually won championships in those years. 'Nuff said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2016, 04:44 PM
mm4

5,711 posts, read 3,999,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Political people. Many of those you listed have never been elected to any office.

I guess poor reading comprehension is a sign of the Trump supporter too?
You said "20 big name political people." If you wanted public office holders you should have been capable of thinking to write so.

You and lkm370 owe the board "20 big name political people" supporters of HRC or Bernie, and we'll compare what they've done to further the expression of independent thought and the betterment of society.

Old 05-01-2016, 05:02 PM

68,404 posts, read 54,700,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
More Trump haters and violence against his supporters:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJLQ...yer_detailpage

Wonder if the Trump haters on this board ever get the feeling (while watching some of these protesters), that they may be on the wrong side of the issue?
The inane actions of some protesters doesn't have anything to do with Trump's potential ability/inability as POTUS.

Old 05-01-2016, 05:08 PM

68,404 posts, read 54,700,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I'm curious to find out how much violence from the anti-Trump side can be justified by that single punch from an old man.

NONE would be a good place to start.

But violent protesters or not, they say nothing about Trumps' ability or lack of same.

Old 05-01-2016, 05:11 PM

4,584 posts, read 4,221,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
NONE would be a good place to start.

But violent protesters or not, they say nothing about Trumps' ability or lack of same.
Everyone thought Obama had potential prior to 2008, but we see how that's worked out.

Old 05-01-2016, 05:56 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,345,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Really? They've constructively accomplished quite a lot.

Why don't you list Bernie's or Hill's "20 big name political people" (in the words of C-D commentator UB50) supporters and we'll compare what they've done to further the expression of independent thought and the betterment of society.
Rick Scott, whose popularity hovers at 30%, has accomplished nothing. He's been a ratsnake placeholder for his entire governorship. He should have served time for medicare fraud. CEOs make lousy governors and they would make lousy presidents. They are dictators who believe they are always right, are used to having their own way without consulting anyone and they do work with others.

Old 05-01-2016, 06:04 PM

21,992 posts, read 15,799,232 times
I don't think there is a ceiling for my level of loathing for Trump. Maybe the 24/7 of Trump is the media's method of getting rid of him because it is all Trump all the time to the point where he's creating a gag reaction in me and we haven't even reached summer yet. As for his supporters, I think many of them find his ugliness amusing. If you read their comments, they are mostly angry people and he suits them perfectly. So OP, the answer is I can intensely dislike both in equal measure.

All that being said, I do think he will likely destroy the Republican Party so there is that.

Old 05-01-2016, 06:12 PM

21,992 posts, read 15,799,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm4 View Post
Ben Carson
Doug Ose
Jan Brewer
Paul LePage
Joe Arpaio
Henry McMaster
Sarah Palin
Scott Brown
Bob Kasten
Bill Shuster
Duncan Hunter
Pat Buchanan
Bob Livingston
Rick Scott
Rudy Giuliani
Ann Coulter
Lou Dobbs
Phyllis Schlafly
Juanita Broaddrick
Paula Jones
Wait, are you bragging about this list of Trump supporters? This is the list that motivates?

When I see this and think half the country thinks like this, I don't see how this country comes together. Maybe my beautiful blue state needs to build a wall.

Old 05-01-2016, 06:14 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,055,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I'm a confused, what was your point? I don't hold the bulk of non-Trump supporters responsible for the bad behavior of a few anymore than I have held Trump supporters responsible for the bad behavior of a few. I feel no more responsibility than Daylux, who made that same arguement multiple times, feels. How is that a problem?

Really? You indicate we are pretenders who haven't been successful. You say we're on the wrong side of violence, which would mean we're PRO violence.

You are calling us stupid and frustrating. You say we are doing you harm. You are holding ALL of us responsible for what you see as bad behavior.

I'm not singling you out. I don't remember or didn't notice what Daylux typed, so perhaps it wasn't so mean-spirited. I've noticed your meanness in many threads. I didn't realize this was a "he did it so I can do it, too" kind of forum.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 05-01-2016 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: Mods are permitted to have AND vioce opinions. They are, after all, members.

Old 05-01-2016, 06:25 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,055,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
At this point, the anti-Trump folks are vastly more violent and nasty than anything ever done by Trump supporters. That doesn't excuse bad behavior, but at this point the anti-Trump crowd has lost any semblance of moral superiority that they may have once had.
You got that right! It's astonishing and frightening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections