Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 07:37 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,210,770 times

Advertisements

No one who makes major decisions cares about who sleeps with who. This is for your entertainment only.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2016, 07:44 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,968,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Those women knew Bill Clinton was married. He is just as much to blame as they are, but that in no way makes them immune to criticism for sleeping with a married man.
I was waiting for this response.
Yeah well someone else did it too!!

Old 05-10-2016, 07:45 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,836,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Those women knew Bill Clinton was married. He is just as much to blame as they are, but that in no way makes them immune to criticism for sleeping with a married man.
Are you serious about this? I am as anti feminist as it gets, but if you don't see a problem with the most powerful man in the world preying on college interns, I really don't know what to say.

Old 05-10-2016, 07:46 PM

617 posts, read 349,491 times
Maybe hiliary could bake some cookies for America. You know, to show she's one of the cool moms.

Old 05-10-2016, 07:54 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,105,968 times
The real problem for Hillary, and what she will have to answer to the voters for, is that she enabled Bill's sexual assaults by attacking the victims, and doing everything she could to silence them.

The other major problem she has is that she defended a child rapist when she knew her client was guilty.

She has a clear record of defending those that sexual assault young women, and attacking the victims. Like I said, she is going to have to answer to the voters for her transgressions against women.

Old 05-10-2016, 07:59 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The real problem for Hillary, and what she will have to answer to the voters on, is that she enabled Bill's sexual assaults by attacking the victims, and doing everything she could to silence them.
Yes, she should have remained silent about the women who were sleeping with her husband. Or better yet, she should have invited them over for tea and cookies. That's what a real woman would have done.

Of course, then you all would be saying she was weak because she didn't speak up or fight for her marriage.

But yeah, let's blame the victim. That's what The Donald does, routinely. That cheating dog is a great role model.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:12 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,087,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My World View Post
You call her a victim, unbiased people call her a prostitute for trading her morals to advance her political career
No, the prostitute who traded her morals for $$$ is Trump's current wife.

Good Christians would applaud Hillary for keeping her marriage together despite her cheating spouse. Of course, I find a lot of "Christians" here on C-D are actually CINOs, so I guess that really only applies when the cheating dog is a Republican man. And there have been a hell of a lot of those. But one rarely sees a right winger start threads about them.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:14 PM

4,259 posts, read 3,181,121 times
Hillary had some involvement running the "Bimbo eruption." She actively tried to destroy the women involved, some of whom claim the relationship was NOT consensual. In reality, I believe Hillary has much larger issues such as the movie coming out at Cannes, which MSNBC says does a good job of connecting the corruption dots with Bill, Hillary and the foundation. Then she still has the email scandal hanging over her head and will be testifying soon.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:14 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,948,123 times
I think to the average person something seems odd about their relationship considering Bill's history with women. I'd say a large portion of the country see her as a person hungry for political power. She was a First Lady who supposedly had a lot of input for 8 years, senator, ran a nasty battle against Obama, bided her time as Secretary of State and she's now fighting a battle against Sanders at the ripe old age of 69. She's a career politician - I wouldn't be surprised by anything she would do or overlook to obtain power.

Old 05-10-2016, 08:18 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,234,618 times
It takes a real die-hard Hillary fan to conjure up Christians and Trump's wife in a thread about Bill and Hillary Clinton's infidelities and mistreatment of women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections