Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 10:22 AM

2,407 posts, read 1,506,790 times

Advertisements

Yet the anti-Trumpers I've seen on this forum are every bit as outspoken as Trump (sometimes even moreso)... so I don't get it. Are they hoping to elect someone who is more classy than themselves?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2016, 10:24 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,475,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
Yet the anti-Trumpers I've seen on this forum are every bit as outspoken as Trump (sometimes even moreso)... so I don't get it. Are they hoping to elect someone who is more classy than themselves?
Its all about giving you a taste of your own medicine. If you're not outraged by Trump's racial slurs and misogyny, you can't be a hypocrite and complain about what's posted about Mr Reality TV here.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:26 AM

27,667 posts, read 16,156,388 times
It's called Trump derangement syndrome. It's real. There is help.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:28 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,475,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It's called Trump derangement syndrome. It's real. There is help.
what you call blindless support for a racist?

Old 06-10-2016, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
But I don't expect you to be able to see the difference. Discernment is not a strong character trait of either Trump or his cult.
I'm not a Trump supporter. I'm not voting. I just see a lot of hypocrisy on the left overall.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:33 AM

6,009 posts, read 6,674,572 times
I don't support nor condone Trump in any shape form or fashion. He's bigoted, and racist. That being said, so is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Jeremiah Wright. Yet they are allowed in the media to promote their agendas with no repercussion. Trump is protected by that same right. There will always be people that hate others who don't subscribe to their specific agenda. That's normal.

They're all protected by free speech. So really if one can do it, they all can. Does it help the country? Not at all. But nothing we can really do about it but ignore it.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:36 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,736,049 times
Barack is the racist. He appointed a "wise latina" to the Supreme Court.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlambert View Post
I don't support nor condone Trump in any shape form or fashion. He's bigoted, and racist. That being said, so is Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Jeremiah Wright. Yet they are allowed in the media to promote their agendas with no repercussion. Trump is protected by that same right. There will always be people that hate others who don't subscribe to their specific agenda. That's normal.

They're all protected by free speech. So really if one can do it, they all can. Does it help the country? Not at all. But nothing we can really do about it but ignore it.
Good point.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:40 AM

20,467 posts, read 12,395,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
they don't hate him for being outspoken.

They hate him because he is not a progressive.

they USE his imprecise non-politician way of speaking as a weapon against him.

Old 06-10-2016, 10:41 AM

20,467 posts, read 12,395,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlambert View Post

hold on a second.

you need to back up the bigot and racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections