Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2016, 02:18 PM

5,969 posts, read 3,935,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaheatfan View Post
It's hard to believe that he'll be 70 years old in a few days. He's extremely immature.
This is what happens when you're born into wealth and never have to work a day in your life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2016, 02:21 PM

12,547 posts, read 10,016,426 times
Trump should have one of his undercover people set something up where someone in Warren's family is offered $500k or so for taking a DNA test...then have the results somehow leak out. Alternatively, he could offer say $1M to charity if Warren will back up her claim with a test.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:22 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,724,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
So Elizabeth Warren is the reason Harvard was not diverse? Hahahha okay now the barrel is being scraped. Get that last drop! Desperation is very motivating! Reach!
The concern for Harvard is very touching. Bet they never reported anything inaccurately in their lives, right? No estimating a little on the low side on weight for a driver's license? No shaving a year or two off their age for a dating profile? Total, absolute, and utter consistency in everything they do and say. Wow. That level of perfection is hard to live up to. Bet they had their parents and grandparents, and their siblings for good measure, take lie detector tests before believing a word they said, too.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:25 PM

79,910 posts, read 44,443,995 times
Quote:
Her brothers confirmed the same thing. Tell me why she would contribute recipes to an Indian cookbook 30 years ago if she did not think she was of Native American heritage. And what did she gain by giving them recipes?

Just because you hate Elizabeth Warren, likely another woman hating women thing, doesn't mean she is nothing more than a daughter raised on the stories of her parents and grandparents.
You are wrong on two counts so three would make it a strike out.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:25 PM

But, I'd like to get back to the lack of 'respect' - y'know, trump's new word he read from the prompter? - that he holds for everyone who has the misfortune to cross him. What a complete and utter hypocrite. What a lying sack of... feces. What a POLITICIAN!

Old 06-11-2016, 02:26 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,168,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
The purpose of affirmative action is to establish fair access to employment opportunities to create a workforce that is an accurate reflection of the demographics of the qualified available workforce in the relevant job market.

she also claimed to not have used her background for personal gain. And she denied knowing Harvard ever touted her as a minority. But according to The Atlantic, she has shifted between listing herself as white and a minority throughout her career.

So meh, I don't respect Warren, but seriously, all these politicians stoop down to low level of tweeter war like some 12 year old kid. God saves this country
Exactly!^

Growing up, I knew I had some Native American blood in me. I also knew it wasn't very much. Affirmative Action was in its early stages when I applied for college. It never even occurred to me to mention that I had Indian blood. In fact, when I applied to the college I eventually attended, I left blank the box where it asked me my race. There were 2 choices that applied to me and I had to choose one of them---"white" or "Spanish American". I was both so I couldn't choose one, thus I left it blank. The college chose for me. They chose "Spanish American" --- it wasn't a lie.

Eventually I did have a DNA test. I'm 5% Native American --- that's 5% more than Fauxacahontas

Old 06-11-2016, 02:26 PM

79,910 posts, read 44,443,995 times
Quote:
Her brothers say some family did not like Native American heritage.

[i]David Herring of Norman, Okla., one of Warren’s three brothers, said in an interview that even when he was a child his relatives were reluctant to talk about the family’s Native American heritage because “it was not popular in my family.”
It couldn't be because there was no such thing could it?

Old 06-11-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Exactly!^

Growing up, I knew I had some Native American blood in me. I also knew it wasn't very much. Affirmative Action was in its early stages when I applied for college. It never even occurred to me to mention that I had Indian blood. In fact, when I applied to the college I eventually attended, I left blank the box where it asked me my race. There were 2 choices that applied to me and I had to choose one of them---"white" or "Spanish American". I was both so I couldn't choose one, thus I left it blank. The college chose for me. They chose "Spanish American" --- it wasn't a lie.

Eventually I did have a DNA test. I'm 5% Native American --- that's 5% more than Fauxacahontas
Without knowing the results of a DNA test, your statement is a lie.

Old 06-11-2016, 02:31 PM

12,547 posts, read 10,016,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
It couldn't be because there was no such thing could it?
After watching the Lone Ranger, the Warren kids bug their parents with questions about being Indian...the parents say "I think your great, great, great, great, great grandmother was Indian - now scram".

Old 06-11-2016, 02:45 PM

39,502 posts, read 27,881,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Exactly!^

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections