Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2016, 02:30 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,969,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Translation: "Clearly lying repeatedly about it on so many points is mishandling it as people see her as the most dishonest person ever to be nominated for president since they have been doing that question...but I can't admit that multiple lies is mishandling it, because I've already boxed myself in on this mishandling thing and I am too hyper partisan so I must be a hypocrite."
OH, you are a sharp one, trying to put words into other people's mouths. So much easier than actually addressing what I actually posted. What do I expect from a Trump supporter? Substantive debate? Why don't you just wave your hands around and tell us how great you are in the sex department?

Old 07-19-2016, 02:30 PM

26,664 posts, read 15,215,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
Just like Obama's book was completely ghostwritten by Bill Ayers and other anti Americans. He sure had a lot to write about a father that he saw one day of his life. Anti White disposition - like father, like son.

Whatever Melania said is typical. Obama's hideous wife doesn't own a copyright on words. Like I am sure Ms Obama wrote her speech. None of them do. I wouldn't take anything Obama's wife says as meaningful. She did say that her husband being president is the first time she was proud to be an American. Really! This great country and that is the best thing that happened. Ironically, I was never as embarrassed for this country as when that first time affirmative action candidate became president.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
First Lady Michelle is NOT hideous.

I don't know what you look like, trusso, but your words and sentiment is UGLY.

The comment is really disgusting and revolting.

Clark Park is right.

Old 07-19-2016, 02:31 PM

549 posts, read 293,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
You are upset because she has family values?????????????
Haha. "Family values" ... with 13 question marks.

NCN, please don't google "Melania Trump Naked". It will shatter your illusions.

She's the "trophy" wife of serial cheater... (more than 24 years her senior)... who has fake breasts and poses naked for the right price...

Is your head in the sand?

(...????????????? )

One thing's for sure: after yesterday's episode no one will say he loves her for her mind...

Old 07-19-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
OH, you are a sharp one, trying to put words into other people's mouths. So much easier than actually addressing what I actually posted. What do I expect from a Trump supporter? Substantive debate? Why don't you just wave your hands around and tell us how great you are in the sex department?
Please change for the good of the country.

You are fine with Hillary lying and lying and lying to get out of the email scandal, but you tizzy when Trump's team does the same thing.

You are destroying our country with this sheep like attitude.

P.S. I don't think I can vote for Trump or Hillary....brake the chains on your brain and have free thoughts for once.

Old 07-19-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
Haha. "Family values" ... with 13 question marks.

NCN, please don't google "Melania Trump Naked". It will shatter your illusions.

She's the "trophy" wife of serial cheater... (more than 24 years her senior)... who has fake breasts and poses naked for the right price...

Is your head in the sand?

(...????????????? )

One thing's for sure: after yesterday's episode no one will say he loves her for her mind...
Is it impossible to be a model and have family models?

Old 07-19-2016, 02:34 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,448,424 times
The big difference is Trump practically accuses Obama of sponsoring terrorism and cop killing, even as Wife #3 plagiarizes Michelle!

Trump is the joke that keeps on giving.

Old 07-19-2016, 02:35 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,990,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Liar, Liar Pants on fire.

I saw the wonderful speech last night and told my husband that it was the best speech I had ever heard from a person whose husband was running for president. The phrase she used was a common thing that responsible parents taught their children and excuse me but Michelle Obama does not own rights to that phrase. I could have written that myself. My parents taught me the same thing.

You jealous people are beyond belief. Is there nothing you won't do? No, I don't think there is. You need to get a life and shut your dirty mouths.

If the Democratic party had more responsible parents they would realize it is a phrase that has been repeated in many households that bring their children up right. And she also said she was passing this on to her child. Is it that you have a problem Trump has a fine lady to come home to? Then just what is your problem because she has not stolen any phrase from anyone? If you go back through history you will probably find about 10 other first ladies that have said the same thing. It was a good thing to say and many people today could improve their lives if they learned it.

I would be surprised if she had ever heard, seen, or read anything Michelle Obama had ever written or said. What reason would she have to do that. I think anyone that thinks this is close to the edge of losing their minds. It is just plain crazy to think she would purposely do that.

This bashing of he Republican nominee is pathetic. I am embarrassed for the Democratic Party that they would stoop so low.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

William Shakespeare, if alive today, would say this about the above post:

"THE LADY DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH, METHINKS."

Old 07-19-2016, 02:35 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,320,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
^^^^All true but it won't matter to the anti-Trumps because when democrats do this, it's different
Not at all different. Deval told Obama to use the citations from his speech. When Biden did it in '88, it totally derailed his bid for president and cost him a lot of respect--took him years to come back from that. Fairly large consequences. Yet there are people arguing here that plagiarism is meaningless.

Today, the Trump campaign felt the consequences, and Trump personally does not like consequences, nor does he like to take responsibility for mistakes.

He's the dope who made the bad decision to put her out there on the first night as star attraction, after he came out in a backlit puff of smoke, playing a Queen song he was legally told he couldn't, and acting like he was Frank Sinatra introducing Marilyn Monroe. He put the spotlight on it. He's running the show, as he has bragged so many times. He should take responsibility--the buck stops there.

I think Melania did and said exactly what Trump told her to, because if you are his wife and you don't, you end up divorced and fighting the prenup. He is an equal opportunity bully. I don't think there is a chance in hell a woman who speaks broken English can craft a political speech. They should stop pretending she's a rocket scientist.

Trump is the jerk here--not Melania.

"...Donald Trump himself criticized Biden for those allegations. When Biden was considering running against Hillary Clinton for the Democratic nomination, Trump had said he would do well against him, CNN reported. CNN quoted Trump as saying: “I think I’d matchup great. I’m a job producer. I’ve had a great record, I haven’t been involved in plagiarism. I think I would match up very well against him.”

Old 07-19-2016, 02:36 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,853,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Many of us already do that. I mean, I have no use for Hillary being the great liar that she is and that translated to the Republican Party with my strong distaste for Cruz being the great liar of that party. I just don't like liars no matter their party. Also, neither of them are very well liked, thus the fact that the "mutiny" didn't play out like expected for Cruz and the Dems yet to come! Trump/Pence 2016!
Self awareness is not everyone's strong suit.

Old 07-19-2016, 02:37 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,969,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Yes I did.

Hillary mishandled the email scandal by lying repeatedly...and you accept this. But you are so worried about team Trump mishandling Mealnia's speech because they lied.

You are why our country is messed up.

"It is okay if my team screws over the country, but I will scream bloody murder when the other team does it."
Read what you wrote. You concur that the Trump campaign mishandled this issue.

And you are saying the exact same thing, hypocrite. "It is okay if my team screws over the country, but I will scream bloody murder when the other team does it."

And for the record, I would prefer that no "team" screws over the country. But in American politics, my choice will be between two teams that will undoubtedly screw over the country, and I have to choose which one will do the least amount of damage.

After weighing the record of Hillary Clinton against the NON-record of Donald Trump, I believe Secretary Clinton will do the least amount of damage.

You may disagree with me, but that doesn't make me wrong.

And at least me opinion is based on something. Whereas Trump supporters' have no political record to base their opinions on. They have a candidate who hasn't just flip-flopped on issues, but has flip-flopped on his political loyalties and ideologies. They have a candidate who has hidden his tax records. They have a candidate who has lied outrageously during this campaign. But hey, at least they know he's advocating for a nationalist agenda (nationalism is a failed political philosophy), and that he'll be sure to fling childish insults at anyone (including the heads of other countries) who disagrees with him. You've got a real gem, there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections