Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2016, 02:47 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,553,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
It's a fairly similar story on the GOP side. Lots of the establishment doesn't like The Donald. I don't think that they did anything nefarious or egregious but I'm sure that there were lots of back room meetings where talk of hoping Trump doesn't get the delegate count were had I'm sure of it. I don't think that there was an active campaign like on the DNC side we probably would have heard of it.

Politics is and always will be a somewhat rigged thing. I'm not a conspiracy theory guy in general, but I think we only have this illusion of democracy.
the RNC wanted Trump to fail and they lost. the DNC actually did sabotage Bernie and got caught red handed. THAT'S A BIG DIFFERENCE

Politico allowed the DNC to edit their articles. what kind of crap is that? there were several emails between DNC staff and MSNBC and CNN conspiring as well. This is a lot bigger than just what they did to Bernie.

shame on them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2016, 02:48 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,083,933 times
Default There may be charges filed

If Debbie is resigning, not sure why she's waiting until after the convention vs. before. The usual post convention bump will be watered down if that is when Debbie resigns.

Hopefully she won't be charged but there are some circles saying she will likely be facing charges.

DEM CIVIL WAR : DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz is abruptly booted from the DNC Convention

4,428 posts, read 6,508,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
DNC email release doesn't matter, we just didn't want Sanders as our nominee, bottom line!
Does it hurt a little Tillman? Does it?

Haven't forgot your threads. And I do feel a little a little spring in my step watching the queen mother of Hillary sycophants fall.

Actually. Oh god it feels good.

17,341 posts, read 11,271,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
No it will be a bigot racist fest with the speaker Jess Jackson. They will begin to treat other people (anyone GOP ) with fear, distrust, hatred, contempt, or intolerance.
There should be a pool or contest of some sort to bet on who will be the most racist, biased, bigoted speaker at this convention. Jackson is certainly a top pick but there are many others, lesser known that could win.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:49 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,459,023 times
Donna Brazille is garbage too.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:50 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,211,164 times
can't wait to see what's in the other 20,000 DNC emails they're going to release.

maybe they'll throw some of hillary's missing emails in there also...

hope millennials are paying attention and seeing how politics really works.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:51 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,507,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
If Debbie is resigning, not sure why she's waiting until after the convention vs. before. The usual post convention bump will be watered down if that is when Debbie resigns.

Hopefully she won't be charged but there are some circles saying she will likely be facing charges.

DEM CIVIL WAR : DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz is abruptly booted from the DNC Convention
Charges. didnt know the Dems had standards.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:51 PM

13,684 posts, read 9,005,834 times
I agree: why wait to resign 'after the convention'? She should resign immediately.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:52 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,645,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
There should be a pool or contest of some sort to bet on who will be the most racist, biased, bigoted speaker at this convention. Jackson is certainly a top pick but there are many others, lesser known that could win.
That's true !!! I wonder if we will hear from Al Sharpton. Such a close friend of Obama I think would have a spot.

Old 07-24-2016, 02:52 PM

29,815 posts, read 24,898,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I agree: why wait to resign 'after the convention'? She should resign immediately.
Better yet, throw her in prison, along with Hillary.

Hard to imagine anyone with a brain voting for a Democrat with these two clowns walking around, spreading their disease.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections