Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 09:59 AM

140 posts, read 294,352 times

Advertisements

... your "candidate" needs ot get a job as a Motivational Speaker, NOT President. He is applying for the wrong job and if some of you media-controlled voters keep this up, you will certainly end upeither electing a candidate who is completely unprepared for the job of Commander in Chief or getting your buttocks kicked in the general election.

Brack Hussein Obama, a 2-year US Senator who has passed 0 bills of his own, has authorted 0 bills, has NEVER reached over to work a bi-partisan deal, who is an angry liberal when his teleprompter is off, and has stated NO IDEAS WHATSOEVER as to how to deal with any of the issues facing the US today will certainly be 1000x worse than Bush for the US. You think Bush is stupid.... that is because you have not yet heard Obama's ideas for the US of A (that is because good 'ol Barack Hussein never states NO ideas, either because he has none or his liberal ideas would be completely un-popular)... and of course because you have not heard him speak without a teleprompter and his speech writter right behind him.

But again, I bet Al Qaeda in Iraq and Helbollah in Iran/Syria are praying to Allah your "candidate" gets in. They need to have a safe base of operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran needs to become a Middle Eastern superpower... and who is best to do that other than a media-created in-experienced liberal Senator from Illinois... who reminds me of a tragedy called Jimmy Carter??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2008, 10:14 AM

2,538 posts, read 3,881,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRockets View Post
... your "candidate" needs ot get a job as a Motivational Speaker, NOT President. He is applying for the wrong job and if some of you media-controlled voters keep this up, you will certainly end upeither electing a candidate who is completely unprepared for the job of Commander in Chief or getting your buttocks kicked in the general election.

Brack Hussein Obama, a 2-year US Senator who has passed 0 bills of his own, has authorted 0 bills, has NEVER reached over to work a bi-partisan deal, who is an angry liberal when his teleprompter is off, and has stated NO IDEAS WHATSOEVER as to how to deal with any of the issues facing the US today will certainly be 1000x worse than Bush for the US. You think Bush is stupid.... that is because you have not yet heard Obama's ideas for the US of A (that is because good 'ol Barack Hussein never states NO ideas, either because he has none or his liberal ideas would be completely un-popular)... and of course because you have not heard him speak without a teleprompter and his speech writter right behind him.

But again, I bet Al Qaeda in Iraq and Helbollah in Iran/Syria are praying to Allah your "candidate" gets in. They need to have a safe base of operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran needs to become a Middle Eastern superpower... and who is best to do that other than a media-created in-experienced liberal Senator from Illinois... who reminds me of a tragedy called Jimmy Carter??
Listen JohnnyRockets...We have given you your GWB for 8 years, it's our turn. The way I figure it, he sure as heck can't be worse. Granted, we can't call ourselves "freedom-fighters" (cause freedom ain't free!) anymore, which probably upsets you (and your Nascar buddies). What you need to understand, if at all possible, is IRAQ did NOT attack us, ever. DID NOT HAPPEN. You are so completely unaware it's totally unbelievable to me.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:18 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,366,393 times
Quote:

Gotta say I'm looking forward to it.

Ken

Old 02-20-2008, 10:19 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,807,003 times
This post is so full of flaming ignorance and outright lies, it doesn't deserve a response.

Oh wait... That was a response.

Shoot.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:21 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,408,449 times
I really pray that you're merely "raging against the dying of the light" to paraphrase Dylan Thomas.

I sincerely hope that we'll be celebrating Obama's election, come November.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:22 AM

2,885 posts, read 1,989,795 times
I wasn't going to even post for the same reason as you Art, but since you did, well there's strength in numbers as they say.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:28 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,812,494 times
JohnnyRockets! People like you need to simply vote for Obama in the primaries and GE so you can have a chance to go to college and perhaps concentrate on US Gov't studies, if i were you.

In Brief, there is...

NSA - Headed by National Security Advisor
DoD - Headed by Defense Secretary
DoS - Headed by Secretary of State
CIA - By It's Director
FBI - By It's Director

These core groups address national security issues and foreign policy. I don't need to go into details about each one of them but WHAT EXACTLY KIND OF EXPERIENCE DOES A PRESIDENT NEED TO HAVE IN THIS PARTICULAR AREA?

Don't fall for 'politics of fear' my friend. There is no way in the world that Al Qaeda is gonna outsmart any of the groups listed above. It's about HOW THE MAN ON THE TOP CHOOSES TO SPIN THE SITUATION.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:42 AM

29 posts, read 67,935 times
Quote:

ahhhaahahaha...ooh nelly. Wow. Well you are mistaken and not suprisingly...misinformed. If you are going to criticize that's fine. But when you and your drinking buddy theorize in between Daytona 500 commercial breaks about all of that inane rhethoric you just barfed up onto this page....at least make sure you're right.

As a member of the Democratic minority in the 109th congress, he co-sponsored BI-PARTISAN legislation for controlling conventional weapons and for promoting greater public accountability in the use of federal funds. (bi-partidon means two parties by the way...) In the current 110th congress he has SPONSORED legislation on defusing lobbying, campaign contribution reform, climate change, nulear terrorism and care for returning military personnel. Those are all bills by the way...

Where do you get your information? Bars or family members? Has to be one or the other.

And as far as what he plans on doing when in office. He has stated it time and time and time again during the beginning of his campaign. Meticulously laying out in precise detail all of his plans for his presidency. But no one wants to hear that all the time...it's boring. If someone would do just a mere speckle of research you can find everything he plans on doing. just a tiny speckle. But, unfortunately for the rest of us, you are not the first or the last person who goes on a spiraling tyraid based on information that is so depressingly false.

So, just do me a favor, if you want to state things, make sure they are facts. Ok little buddy? Greeeeat, now you can go play in the yard with your Tonkas. but stay where I can see you, k champ..

Old 02-20-2008, 10:43 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,204,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnestorr View Post
WHAT EXACTLY KIND OF EXPERIENCE DOES A PRESIDENT NEED TO HAVE IN THIS PARTICULAR AREA?
I'm totally amazed that everyone can toss around Clintons lack of experience, lack of ever passing bills, lack of ever accomplishing one single item, and then when someone points out the same facts about Obama.. The response is, oh, you dont need experience..

Old 02-20-2008, 10:43 AM

407 posts, read 800,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
You are so completely unaware it's totally unbelievable to me.
The same can be said for anyone who votes for any of the top three running for either party. Where does that put you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections