Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 07:23 PM

1,009 posts, read 709,352 times

Advertisements

[quote=Old Gringo;44946690]I have family in NYC. They think Drumpf is a buffoon. But they're Democrats and that's to be expected.[/QUOT

Speaking of democrats in NYC when Bloomberg won the three elections who do you think voted him in ? BINGO ! the democrats .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2016, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
Yes it is MY opinion and its my observation.

Yes YOUR opinion and I observe the opposite . So THEY are opinions .

Old 07-29-2016, 07:35 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,714,453 times
Little Mike, winning a race in NY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15f0Xdu883E

Old 07-29-2016, 07:36 PM

1,309 posts, read 1,160,791 times
Wow Dumb Donald's pea brain is so taxed he can't even think of new nicknames, he recycled "Little Marco" Rubio. I can't believe idiots want to elect a loser who wants to punch his political opponents. His wimpy punch wouldn't even hurt an old man like Bloomberg, worst he'd do is stain his expensive shirt with his Cheeto dust skin flakes.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolZombie View Post
Wow Dumb Donald's pea brain is so taxed he can't even think of new nicknames, he recycled "Little Marco" Rubio. I can't believe idiots want to elect a loser who wants to punch his political opponents. His wimpy punch wouldn't even hurt an old man like Bloomberg, worst he'd do is stain his expensive shirt with his Cheeto dust skin flakes.
little mike is epic.

dont be so hard on yourself either, you'll enjoy life more by not being such a hater.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:38 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,912,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Well I observe the opposite .
We probably have opposing world views but since NYC has some of the best and brightest in the world I think it's safe that these NYers don't fall into the Trump supporter demographic. Successful NYers are generally not looking for "savior" to help them demonize their competitors. Trump supporters don't want to compete. That's why they are so bitter. The average NYer is better than Trump. Of course this is my observation.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:38 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,098,150 times
Whoa Trump sounds butt hurt...did "Little" Bloomberg's words hurt Donald's feelings? Somebody call the wambulance.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1984 View Post
Whoa Trump sounds butt hurt...did "Little" Bloomberg's words hurt Donald's feelings? Somebody call the wambulance.
No, he's just not going to let you get away with it, the same way he would be if he was president, you can't just insult america and think we won't punish you for it.

btw? little mike is going to stick forever.....which means the orange crush wins again.

Old 07-29-2016, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeemama View Post
We probably have opposing world views but since NYC has some of the best and brightest in the world I think it's safe that these NYers don't fall into the Trump supporter demographic. Successful NYers are generally not looking for "savior" to help them demonize their competitors. Trump supporters don't want to compete. That's why they are so bitter. The average NYer is better than Trump. Of course this is my observation.
Well that's a very poor observation and while the best and the brightest in the world voted for mayor DeBlasio who has more than 10 federal and state investagations going on .These are NYC intelligent democrats . But this is just my observation of course .

Last edited by shopalcholic; 07-29-2016 at 08:38 PM..

Old 07-29-2016, 07:54 PM

3,928 posts, read 4,912,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Well that's a very poor observation and why the best and the brightest in the world voted for mayor DeBozo who has more than 10 federal and state investagations going on .These are NYC intelligent democrats . But this is just my observation .
Do you think NYC could remain the great city it is without the best and brightest? That's a serious question. The smartest people in the world transplant to NYC and run the city. NYers should be grateful for these intelligent Democrats.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections