Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 11:53 AM

1,043 posts, read 900,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Stop and think. There IS such a "box". It is known as "the write-in space". Just write in None Of The Above (N.O.T.A.) and mark that space. Done!
Then mark the rest of the ballot as you choose.
Simple and easy.
I will likely do that or vote Libertarian. I am not sure which yet. There is plenty of time to think about it.
As unlikely as it is, I just might vote for trump. there is plenty of time to watch and think about that, too!
It is perfectly clear, however, that a vote for hillary is NOT in the cards at this house!
Nice thoughts.

I would suggest you take a look at one of Trump's speeches on youtube.
The latest one in Colorado was pretty amazing.
You will see that all the supposed "doom and gloom" the media is trying to convey is completely fabricated.

Good luck to you in your hunt for a candidate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 12:02 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
I'm still shocked how people can still proudly claim to be voting Hillary.
After all that's happened.

At least say it's because you think she the lesser of two evils. Because clearly there is no other viable argument for voting for her.
I feel the exact same way about anyone voting for the clearly unqualified Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
Nice thoughts.

I would suggest you take a look at one of Trump's speeches on youtube.
The latest one in Colorado was pretty amazing.
You will see that all the supposed "doom and gloom" the media is trying to convey is completely fabricated.

Good luck to you in your hunt for a candidate.
I actually watched the entirety of the RNC convention. Yes, indeed, it was nonstop gloom and doom.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:05 PM

1,043 posts, read 900,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I feel the exact same way about anyone voting for the clearly unqualified Trump.

I actually watched the entirety of the RNC convention. Yes, indeed, it was nonstop gloom and doom.
Like they always say, "glass half empty or half full"
If you've made up your mind that's fine.
I've learned not to waste time and energy on Hillary supporters who have their blinders up.

They will vote for her not matter what. Good luck with that.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:06 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,913,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Don't be fooled the news media, Hillary is the best candidate.
It is far beyond my comprehension how anyone with half a brain could come to that conclusion.
hillary has been, not only a total failure for her entire career, but has been proven to be totally corrupt and a liar, topped off my last nights interview when she stated the FBI found her truthful. They then played a tape of the head of the FBI saying, very clearly, that she lied over and over to the public.
How can you justify voting for such a corrupt person?
Trump is setting aside his vast business interests just to help save America, he has nothing to gain, other than that he loves America, unlike hillary.
Trump has come to the rescue of the government on numerous occasions, completed projects the government couldn't, and on time, under budget...
Yes, his massive ego irritates people, so did Muhammad Ali, but he could back up his ego, and so can Trump..
Vote for the man who can make America great again, vote for Donald J Trump... You'll be glad you did...

Last edited by Grumpy ol' Man; 08-01-2016 at 12:14 PM..

Old 08-01-2016, 12:13 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,913,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
What you are mistaking for doom and gloom was someone telling the truth about America after eight years of the incompetent obama, who is leaving America in a terrible state. Were hillery elected, she would finish the destruction of America that obama started..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections