Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2016, 11:37 AM

1,043 posts, read 904,103 times

Advertisements

I didn't watch Hillary's DNC acceptance speech.

Did she actually say she wanted to start re-negotiating trade deals?

If so, this is so pathetic. She's actually trying to adopt one of her opponents main political platforms.

Is there anything she hasn't flip flopped on now?
Does she have no shame?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2016, 11:45 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,283,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post

No she didn't.

Quote:
If so, this is so pathetic. She's actually trying to adopt one of her opponents main political platforms.
She didn't, so your point is moot.

Quote:
So without finding out the facts, you're basically accusing her of things that she didn't do. Why do you guys have to resort to non-fact to hit her?

Quote:
Does she have no shame?
Do you?

Old 08-01-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
No she didn't.

She didn't, so your point is moot.

So without finding out the facts, you're basically accusing her of things that she didn't do. Why do you guys have to resort to non-fact to hit her?

Do you?

I heard she did and didn't know - that's why I asked.

And thats why I also said "If so".

Old 08-01-2016, 11:53 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,366,434 times
Quote:

Does she have no shame?

I didn't watch Trump's speech.

Did he actually say he was going to eating human sacrifices?

If so, this is so disgusting.

And so on, and so on. See how silly it is to make up nonsense to accuse someone of just so you can get indignant about it?

I was going to use a different example and ask "Did Trump really attack a Gold Star mother and father who lost their heroic son when he was killed protection other soldiers and civilians?" But of course the answer to that is yes.

Old 08-01-2016, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
I didn't watch Trump's speech.

Did he actually say he was going to eating human sacrifices?

If so, this is so disgusting.

And so on, and so on. See how silly it is to make up nonsense to accuse someone of just so you can get indignant about it?

I was going to use a different example and ask "Did Trump really attack a Gold Star mother and father who lost their heroic son when he was killed protection other soldiers and civilians?" But of course the answer to that is yes.

Anyone know where this rumor that she started talking about re-negotiating trade deals came from then?
Just curious

Old 08-01-2016, 12:01 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,366,434 times
It would have been easy enough to google the transcript of Hillary's speech. This was her only comment about trade.

Quote:
If you believe that we should say no to unfair trade deals; that we should stand up to China; that we should support our steelworkers and autoworkers and homegrown manufacturers, then join us.
As for where the rumor comes from, I think you might be confusing Trumpie's speech, where he discussed at length how he's going to "turn our trade agreements around." That sounds like renegotiating them to me.

But as if Republicans need any excuse to make up and spread lies about Hillary Clinton....

Old 08-01-2016, 12:02 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,283,132 times
Quote:
Anyone know where this rumor that she started talking about re-negotiating trade deals came from then?
Just curious

She said she will employ a different approach in negotiating future trade deals.

She was very clear it does not mean re-negotiating current deals.

Quote:
Like most baseless Hillary rumors, who knows. Who cares? It's been going on for over two decades. There is an industry and lots of people making money off of fabricating Hillary rumors.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:03 PM

1,268 posts, read 803,276 times
Quote:
Just curious
Yes. It came from the original post. Lol. She didn't say it. Maybe Don the Con lied to you again. Who knows? You guys make up stuff so quickly it's hard to sort out.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:04 PM

15,087 posts, read 13,500,097 times
Quote:
Just curious
Probably started by people like you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections