Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2016, 09:51 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,853,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Are people so young anymore that they don't remember the Iran Contra affair?

That, and they have 'selective' memories!

Old 08-01-2016, 09:57 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,339,944 times
Why does Assange have it out for Hillary? I've read a couple of stories, but nothing that really gets to the nub of his dislike for her.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:02 PM

8,665 posts, read 5,853,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Why does Assange have it out for Hillary? I've read a couple of stories, but nothing that really gets to the nub of his dislike for her.

He told it himself, because she pushed for his prosecution over WikiLeaks!
On 22 July 2016, WikiLeaks released emails and files sent from or received by Democratic National Committee (DNC). The New York Times reported that "Assange accused Mrs. Clinton of having been among those pushing to indict him after WikiLeaks disseminated a quarter of a million diplomatic cables during her tenure as secretary of state. .... Assange told the news program “Democracy Now!” that he had timed their release to coincide with the Democratic convention."[118] In an interview with Robert Peston of ITV News Assange suggested that he saw Hillary Clinton as a personal foe.[119][120] He said that "An election between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton is like being asked to choose between "cholera or gonorrhea". Personally, I would prefer neither."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian_Assange

Last edited by i_love_autumn; 08-01-2016 at 10:25 PM..

Old 08-01-2016, 10:03 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,370,836 times
The old partisan fight of the other party arming the enemy. I hate to break it to you but we are the U S and that"s what we do. We are so nice we let the enemy take over a embassy and walk away with military equipment and we did not even look for them. The big arms producers in the U S go to conventions to hawk the latest weapons. We are a bunch of war mongers and the MIC must be fed which of course both parties have out their spoons. I surprised so many of you have not seen that old movie where the U S arms a group and the next thing you know they are the enemy.

It would be a gas if there is emails from McCain/Graham urging Hillary to arm the rebels, hmmm wonder what the partisan {R}s would say then?

Old 08-01-2016, 10:07 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
Assange is out for Assange. If he had something on Trump he would release it also.

Old 08-01-2016, 10:07 PM

1,356 posts, read 1,223,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
The old partisan fight of the other party arming the enemy. I hate to break it to you but we are the U S and that"s what we do. We are so nice we let the enemy take over a embassy and walk away with military equipment and we did not even look for them. The big arms producers in the U S go to conventions to hawk the latest weapons. We are a bunch of war mongers and the MIC must be fed which of course both parties have out their spoons. I surprised so many of you have not seen that old movie where the U S arms a group and the next thing you know they are the enemy.

It would be a gas if there is emails from McCain/Graham urging Hillary to arm the rebels, hmmm wonder what the partisan {R}s would say then?
McCain and Graham are warhawks just like Hillary. Also open border globalists, just like Hillary. You do realize we Rs elected Trump as our nominee correct? We hate the establishment on both sides, most of all our own. They are as bad as Hillary and Obama on every issue that counts...

Old 08-01-2016, 10:22 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,370,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
McCain and Graham are warhawks just like Hillary. Also open border globalists, just like Hillary. You do realize we Rs elected Trump as our nominee correct? We hate the establishment on both sides, most of all our own. They are as bad as Hillary and Obama on every issue that counts...
That does not mean the {R} party has become anti establishment just because Trump was elected. You will realize that truth in Nov when the electorate sends the same establishment candidates to serve in the senate and the house.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:09 AM

27,215 posts, read 46,782,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I wonder when the next emails will be leaked or maybe 30,000 emails to be found.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:16 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,278,126 times
this is a story that CNN and the liberal media should cover for days and weeks.....Hillary armed ISIS is very relevant to whats going on to us and the world.

but they won't.

Old 08-02-2016, 05:03 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
That does not mean the {R} party has become anti establishment just because Trump was elected. You will realize that truth in Nov when the electorate sends the same establishment candidates to serve in the senate and the house.
Ryan is finally in a race. McCain is scared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections