Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2016, 08:52 AM

28,946 posts, read 30,301,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Khan issue has nothing to do with Trump accepting a Purple Heart.
I know that, was just using it as an example

yanno, we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

For a long time, Hillary and liberals were saying, that Trump has no experience with Foreign Affairs and/or skills in dealing with foreigners....

Putin likes Trump, they get along, unlike Obama and he....well, now the liberals are coming out and saying Trump is into some dark secret with the Russians.... I swear, will they ever stop? It is so evident?

Old 08-06-2016, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
The mother of the baby wrote a letter regarding the issue.

In part..

Exclusive: Mother of crying rally baby speaks out defending Trump
yes, and she stated, Trump DID NOT kick her out....I saw the video, he was joking around.....

I swear, they will take anything and run with it....as I said before, that woman should have never been at a loud rally like that with a baby....their ears are way to sensitive and all that noise, wow?

Old 08-06-2016, 12:08 PM

35,114 posts, read 17,063,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I know that, was just using it as an example

yanno, we're damned if we do and damned if we don't.

For a long time, Hillary and liberals were saying, that Trump has no experience with Foreign Affairs and/or skills in dealing with foreigners....

Putin likes Trump, they get along, unlike Obama and he....well, now the liberals are coming out and saying Trump is into some dark secret with the Russians.... I swear, will they ever stop? It is so evident?
Putin and other Russian leaders use vulnerable politicians like useful idiots. Nixon was toyed with by Brezhnev when Nixon needed the appearance of progress in Vietnam. Carter "negotiated" a toothless SALT II treaty which he didn't even try to get ratified.

Reagan was different. He walked away from talks in Reykjavik and wound up basically getting his way.

Otherwise "negotiations" with Soviet, Russian or Iranian leaders go badly since American leaders, including Trump, want to be liked, and the tyrants want to win.

Old 08-06-2016, 05:03 PM

35,114 posts, read 17,063,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, and she stated, Trump DID NOT kick her out....I saw the video, he was joking around.....

I swear, they will take anything and run with it....as I said before, that woman should have never been at a loud rally like that with a baby....their ears are way to sensitive and all that noise, wow?
He was treating a campaign rally like a reality TV show with him as host.

Old 08-06-2016, 09:42 PM

33,587 posts, read 18,188,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Trump is actually funny - something Hillary could NEVER be.
Hillary has no personality.. none.. boring, cold, practiced, screechy, Hilary is old ladyfied.

Old 08-08-2016, 05:46 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
He was treating a campaign rally like a reality TV show with him as host.
very unpresidential as usual -

Old 08-08-2016, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
very unpresidential as usual -
your always looking for an excuse, to excuse your Presidential candidate pic, in your own mind.

Old 08-08-2016, 06:16 AM

Now it comes out....

The RNC, is now looking for an apology from the Media, for making this story up about Trump....since the mother came out with a signed letter, that Trump in fact DID NOT kick her out of the Rally!!!!

However, I say once again...there are way to many misinformed headline readers who only read headlines and not the whole story, nor do they watch the videos...regarding those headlines....

Headlines are designed by the media to attract your attention, so that you read the article, or, watch the video...only to find out, that once you do watch or read, the headline had lied to gain your attention...or they embellished the headline so that you'd read the story.....

and yet, there are still those who deny they were wrong?

Old 08-08-2016, 06:17 AM

25,968 posts, read 22,154,119 times
For those that missed this thread: https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...he-didn-t.html

Old 08-08-2016, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
it is utterly Obvious & pathetic, how hard the media and the DNC and the establishment, are trying to get rid of Trump, or to lean voters Hillary's way, and if anyone refuses to see that, they really need a harsh reality check.

they absolutely Fear Trump getting in...they want to continue taxing the hell out of people, continue with PC, and continue letting anyone in this country, regardless of who they are or their background, and continue lying to the public, about getting people vetted.

My God, and educated monkey would realize you cannot vet these people, they come from the dessert, they don't even know how old they are, let alone getting them legally and properly vetted...

How stupid we Americans are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections