Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 02:16 PM

2,249 posts, read 2,827,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
The fact that the Clinton Campaign is even talking about this is pathetic.

Grabbing at straws much?
I think it's pathetic that Trump had to even say anything. What was the point of him saying that? Why couldn't he continue to talk about policies and what not? No, he had to stop the discussion to make an ******* remark. Kidding or not, it was an ******* thing to say.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:19 PM

1,043 posts, read 900,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCheetah View Post
I think it's pathetic that Trump had to even say anything. What was the point of him saying that? Why couldn't he continue to talk about policies and what not? No, he had to stop the discussion to make an ******* remark. Kidding or not, it was an ******* thing to say.

Because he's a person just you and me. And he probably thought it was funny. As his fans like when he goes off topic sometime.

RELAX people... sheesh.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Because he's a person just you and me. And he probably thought it was funny. As his fans like when he goes off topic sometime.

RELAX people... sheesh.
Sometimes? How about always. Which makes for a poor presidential candidate.

Anyway he brought this upon himself. What do you expect when you insult the media so much, they are going to come after you, so he needs to deal with it, because he keeps putting himself in this situation with the media.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:25 PM

1,043 posts, read 900,290 times
Quote:
Sometimes? How about always. Which makes for a poor presidential candidate.

Anyway he brought this upon himself. What do you expect when you insult the media so much, they are going to come after you, so he needs to deal with it, because he keeps putting himself in this situation with the media.

Yea like I said.. its pathetic.

Very little talk of the blatant corruption from Hillary.

I'm embarrassed for them and for the people that jump on the band wagon.

Are we still trying to smear Russia BTW? I've stopped visiting CNN so I can't keep up with the charades going on.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:29 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,947 times
Quote:
I hope the media doesn't give Trump another pass on this. Media is constantly sweeping things under the rug for him. They need to report this baby scandal... Proves he's bad with kids.

Obamas policies may have totally failed, but that's not important.... Because Obama is intellectual.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:31 PM

1,070 posts, read 2,031,537 times
Quote:

RELAX people... sheesh.
It's difficult for me to relax as it just happens multiple times a day that he says things that he and his "fans" think is funny but just is just not a person many of us feel is "presidential" because of the stupid, attention-getting things he says. When he becomes President, we'll be the laughing stock of the world because of these attention-getting stunts he's doing with increasing regularity.

He'll most likely be the leader of our country and it bothers me enough to not being able to relax. I wish I could.
~amanda

Old 08-02-2016, 02:32 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,948,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post
It's difficult for me to relax as it just happens multiple times a day that he says things that he and his "fans" think is funny but just is just not a person many of us feel is "presidential" because of the stupid, attention-getting things he says. When he becomes President, we'll be the laughing stock of the world because of these attention-getting stunts he's doing with increasing regularity.

He'll most likely be the leader of our country and it bothers me enough to not being able to relax. I wish I could.
~amanda
Rent free...rent free...

Old 08-02-2016, 02:33 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,343,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopskooper View Post

~amanda
The media better stop favoring Trump, or he will be president.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Yea like I said.. its pathetic.

Very little talk of the blatant corruption from Hillary.

I'm embarrassed for them and for the people that jump on the band wagon.

Are we still trying to smear Russia BTW? I've stopped visiting CNN so I can't keep up with the charades going on.
Reason they aren't going after Clinton is because she keeps her mouth shut, so they have nothing to write or talk about, other then the corruption charges, but even that gets overlooked, and it's overlooked because it's Trump's fault. When you make enemies with the media and on top of that say the stupidest things, well, you are asking for it and reap what you sow.

Old 08-02-2016, 02:39 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,801,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
I do not agree with everything Trump does or says, but this is stupid. He was joking. He is not a robot. Kinda refreshing actually.
Same here. My husband has even laughed at him or commented about something he has said...which is rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
So how long was the baby crying? Some selfish or oblivious parents will let their child scream and scream and not even attempt to calm them. I'm sure the people at the rally, who spent their time and energy to get there, appreciated being able to actually hear their candidate once the baby left.
I wonder this too. Also did the little one get it's nap. As a mom, I remember that if my kids didn't have a nap by a certain time, they were awful to deal with. That could be the situation. We just don't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections