Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 07:24 PM

945 posts, read 903,693 times

Advertisements

https://www.creditsesame.com/blog/cl...ncially-savvy/

This doesn't seem to support OP at all. According to this Clinton supporters earn more and higher educated.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:31 PM

31,027 posts, read 19,612,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
What does income have to do with voting?

I don't care how much one group makes over another group.

Don't lose focus for this nonsense.

Group "A" earns more than Group "B" - and that's supposed to affect the election in which way?

Earning more money doesn't mean you're smarter than someone else, it only means you earn more money than someone else.
What it means is that the narrative that Liberals and the Media (well they really are the same) that Trump supporters are uneducated low income white males is very off base....the average Trump supporter has a much higher median income than the average Hillary supporter. This election is the media, academic, Hollywood, and global elites manipulating the low income voters to vote against their own self interest. And let's face it, we now have a majority sheep population that will do what their media manipulated overlords want.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:47 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,252,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauradrops View Post
https://www.creditsesame.com/blog/cl...ncially-savvy/

This doesn't seem to support OP at all. According to this Clinton supporters earn more and higher educated.
polls are hard to understand for the poor, uneducated Trumpsters

Old 08-03-2016, 07:57 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,973,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
What it means is that the narrative that Liberals and the Media (well they really are the same) that Trump supporters are uneducated low income white males is very off base....the average Trump supporter has a much higher median income than the average Hillary supporter. This election is the media, academic, Hollywood, and global elites manipulating the low income voters to vote against their own self interest. And let's face it, we now have a majority sheep population that will do what their media manipulated overlords want.
I would say that it's more because of low-income minority voters that back Clinton over Trump many times over. Trump gets to keep the uneducated, low-income white males.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:12 PM

5,725 posts, read 11,764,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
You know the mantra, Trump supporters are stupid country bumpkins lacking in income and IQ which is why they support Trump.

To this day I wonder how many Clinton supporters believe that?"

Like this article from December POLLSTERS SHOCKED BY PROFILE OF DONALD TRUMP’S SUPPORTERS

Wow, I didn't know I was sub IQ.
Maybe the ones that believe a satirical site do.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:18 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,841,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
You know the mantra, Trump supporters are stupid country bumpkins lacking in income and IQ which is why they support Trump.

To this day I wonder how many Clinton supporters believe that?"

Like this article from December POLLSTERS SHOCKED BY PROFILE OF DONALD TRUMP’S SUPPORTERS

Wow, I didn't know I was sub IQ.

But I am a little confused here and I was hoping a Hillary supporter could splain this to me.

From FiveThirtyEight The Mythology Of Trump’s ‘Working Class’ Support

Median income of Trump supporter is nearly 12% higher than Hillary supporters - so much for the lying lib talking point that Trump supporters are just poor bumpkins.

This is backed up by the Washington Post

The Post-ABC poll

So is it true when we say voters with more incomes are dumb, stupid and uneducated?

The Democrats are more 2 tier society with few rich telling all the poor how to live in squaller with a carrot just out of reach... The Republicans are the middle classes. When the Democrats start tossing the global establishment from their party too, we may get someplace.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:40 PM

7,568 posts, read 5,820,157 times
Clinton is the new entitlement teet..

Old 08-06-2016, 11:20 AM

3,842 posts, read 3,092,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
I would say that it's more because of low-income minority voters that back Clinton over Trump many times over. Trump gets to keep the uneducated, low-income white males.

Of course you're correct. Low income minority (and white too) voters want to keep getting their free stuff.

Old 08-06-2016, 11:44 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,755,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
polls are hard to understand for the poor, uneducated Trumpsters
Satirical news is even harder for them to understand. This is the same crowd that believed Stephen Colbert was a straightforward political commentator.

Old 08-06-2016, 12:56 PM

33,012 posts, read 27,586,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
What does income have to do with voting?

I don't care how much one group makes over another group.

Don't lose focus for this nonsense.

Group "A" earns more than Group "B" - and that's supposed to affect the election in which way?

Earning more money doesn't mean you're smarter than someone else, it only means you earn more money than someone else.

https://www.amazon.com/Votes-Yale-Fa.../dp/0300025521
Attached Thumbnails
If Trump supporters are so stupid and dumb why do they have much higher incomes than Clinton supporters?-whovotes.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections