Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2016, 04:51 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times

Advertisements

It really is that simple.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 04:56 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Interesting thought. Putin is on my side though, we want the most despicable candidate the US has ever seen to lose.

It was funny though, I saw that all of these foreign leaders, ones that like to suck from the teat of the US come out and say they supported Hillary and the Dems were clamoring on and on about it. Yet, Putin doesn't want Hillary, like many of the rest of us, as a leader that he'll have to deal with and now that is Trump's fault, he is conspiring with Putin. I find it VERY believable that Putin cannot stand Hillary's guts! Stay in the news Putin, they try to shut us down here in the USA.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:04 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I find it VERY believable that Putin cannot stand Hillary's guts! Stay in the news Putin, they try to shut us down here in the USA.
If he is convinced the future of the world is at stake, and the very
future of his people, a lot can happen.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:15 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,373,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
It really is that simple.

I actually believe that Putin is trying to create chaos..in American Politics..Loves to stir up problems within other Countries if he has the ability to infiltrate physically..like Ukraine or other regions just beyond his boarders... I also believe he waited until the Sochi Olympics were finished before he put his Aggressive agenda into action...

Many may not realize that Putin was a very high level KGB operative during the Cold War..so knows full well..how to CONTROL his media..His ability to deny because there's no proof mentality..meanwhile..His weapons took down a civilian airliner..moved tanks across the boarders..claiming local Russians wanted it..takes over Crimea..Airforce buzzes American ships in Baltic Sea...Hey, Who among us believes that Putin has NO AGENDA??

Trump Family Business has long standing ties to Russia..and Trump himself has admitted to it..BUT it's been his kids who have actually done the dirty work..Manafort worked for Russian Oligarchy to enable election of former ( now ousted President) and willing to bet $$ connection can be proven...JUST ask yourself..what's in it for Trump/Manafort and Putin?

Point is..Trump Sr. is in no mental State to fool anybody..except delusional folks who believe his song and dance!! In a Country made up of over 315 Million and only 5% of populations voted to put Trump as GOP standard??? It's not a wonder down ballot and party in general are panicking..especially since he has NO Ground game..no interest in raising money...no interest in working with other GOP candidates for STATE/FED/LOCAL GOP candidates..never mind undermining anyone who doesn't kiss his ring/ or A$$ ...Man Sorry..I've never been in politics or for that matter in some sort of race in Corporate ladder climbing affair...BUT when the TOP DOG..trashes anyone who doesn't lick boots or speak glowing and sooth Trumps ego...THEY GET TRASHED..

I will say this..Trump is an equal opportunity Trasher..Doesn't matter to him..which red flag..He has NO IDEA of the race he is in much less the job he is vying for?? LOL Me thinks he can operate like a Dictator..Yikes..He watched BO getting hamstrung since 2010...Does Trump NOT realize what Opposition looks like???

Trump is an Idiot..delusional..who needs too get intervention before he damages America's reputation in the WORLD view!!

Old 08-04-2016, 06:23 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
It's so sad to see that many americans are heavily misinformed, brainwashed and hopelessly ignorant.
I think that's the greatest problem of this country. Because any decision will be wrong from the start, any action will be erroneous, any conclusion will be incorrect etc.
Snowball, you know, some people live in their upside-down world and strongly believe they are very knowledgeable about things. If the next Nobel peace prize winner will be obama again, they would be okey with it. But if it will be Putin... Well, you will see a huge flow of their indignations and perplexity. What? How it is possible? Putin is dictator, thug, warmonger etc...
Snowball, these people are still sleeping. Don't wake them up if they fear to soberly take a look at reality and actuality. Let them live in their perverted world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections