Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 05:32 PM

1,216 posts, read 1,088,808 times

Advertisements

Gingrich rips Obama's criticism of Trump as 'despicable' | On Air Videos | Fox News
August 2, 2106

Newt Gingrich on Hannity

Hillary with Barrack Obama’s help is trying to shrink Donald Trump so that he becomes smaller, she can’t to build herself up, she is not going to convince most of the 64% that she is honest so she has to convince them that trump is more dangerous than she is. Somebody said if he is dangerous because you don’t know what he is going to do and she is stable because she is a liar, but at least she is stable crook and liar. That is sort of their whole game plan, is to make Trump unacceptable so people reluctantly vote for Hillary.

http://members.webs.com/MembersB/edi...50839053#blog/

Last edited by mig1; 08-03-2016 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: too long
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 05:35 PM

14,831 posts, read 7,464,071 times
Newt said this morning that Trump is proving himself more unacceptable than Clinton. I agree fully.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:35 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,241,967 times
Trump does need to get on message. When he does that, he destroys Hillary (who has no message at all). Art of the Deal is getting close to closing time, though, and I think he will do that.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:36 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,241,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Newt said this morning that Trump is proving himself more unacceptable than Clinton. I agree fully.
Election is in 3 months. What were the controversies 3 months ago? I can't even remember. Nobody else can either. The discussion will be totally different in 3 months and this is what Trump knows. A true genius.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:38 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,318,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Election is in 3 months. What were the controversies 3 months ago? I can't even remember. Nobody else can either. The discussion will be totally different in 3 months and this is what Trump knows. A true genius.

What? LOL!

The discussion will be different only because of Trump's latest scandal. Each scandal is greater than the last.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:39 PM

14,831 posts, read 7,464,071 times
Quote:
A true idiot is more like it.

This is locking in opposition to Trump that will be impossible to reverse in a short time frame given his lack of resources, staff, and money, vs Clinton.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:40 PM

45,946 posts, read 27,582,723 times
Quote:
Trump does need to get on message. When he does that, he destroys Hillary (who has no message at all). Art of the Deal is getting close to closing time, though, and I think he will do that.
Anybody committed to winning with a lick of competence should be able to destroy Hillary.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:41 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,219,784 times
Quote:
He can't do that. No matter who punches him, he has to counterpunch.

Old 08-03-2016, 05:43 PM

26,238 posts, read 22,402,522 times
Quote:
Newt is pretty sharp and the anti-Trumps got too excited about the "unacceptable" since it was a hint for Trump to get on message. Right now, Hillary has so many other things coming at her that I would just get my popcorn and sit back and watch her self-destruct. As a true believer that "you reap what you sow", I am enjoying the firestorm against Hillary. The truth, the ugly truth finally rearing its ugly head.

So far, every poll that has shown Hillary to be ahead shows "number play" indicating a head-to-head with Trump not even leaving the starting gate yet in the General Election. That new one from Fox has so many categories and margins of errors like I have never seen before. Doing the math, head-to-head across the board.

Let's see, we have been through "Trump is not a serious candidate.", "Trump is not getting the nomination." and the latest silliness "What if Trump drops out?".

Old 08-03-2016, 05:46 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,341,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Newt is pretty sharp and the anti-Trumps got too excited about the "unacceptable" since it was a hint for Trump to get on message. Right now, Hillary has so many other things coming at her that I would just get my popcorn and sit back and watch her self-destruct. As a true believer that "you reap what you sow", I am enjoying the firestorm against Hillary. The truth, the ugly truth finally rearing its ugly head.

So far, every poll that has shown Hillary to be ahead shows "number play" indicating a head-to-head with Trump not even leaving the starting gate yet in the General Election. That new one from Fox has so many categories and margins of errors like I have never seen before. Doing the math, head-to-head across the board.

Let's see, we have been through "Trump is not a serious candidate.", "Trump is not getting the nomination." and the latest silliness "What if Trump drops out?".
Ah yes, the fabulous poll unskewers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections