Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 10:50 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,460,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
So here it is, my confusion in his real name comes from this Red State article where in an interview with Anderson Cooper last night, Liz Mair calls trump a "loud mouth [MOD CUT/inappropriate language] " Now before you shoot the messenger, i'm not calling Mr. Trump that, Liz (an avowed republican) is...on national television no less.

YOU CAN’T SAY THAT ON TELEVISION
What you can say in print is also changing - headlines about Trump from respected outlets are getting more crude:

"The unbearable stench of Trump’s B.S."

The unbearable stench of Trump’s B.S. | Washington Post

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2016, 11:30 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
What you can say in print is also changing - headlines about Trump from respected outlets are getting more crude:

"The unbearable stench of Trump’s B.S."

The unbearable stench of Trump’s B.S. | Washington Post

Last night, Don Lemon on CNN read the title aloud and said the word "bullsh*t instead of saying 'BS'.

LOL, nothing happened! CNN didn't go off the air!

Old 08-05-2016, 11:31 AM

25,942 posts, read 22,098,104 times
Laws broken? Someone die? Non-issue.

Old 08-05-2016, 11:37 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times
I'm not familiar with her, but she is pretty cool. I like a lady who calls it like it is........kinda sexy !

But at first I kept wondering who this Richard was she was speaking about.

Don

Old 08-05-2016, 11:40 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,705,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Liz Mair is a Republican strategist.
Trump is the king of name calling - earlier this week he was going on and on about Hillary's middle name - Hillary Rotten Clinton. Such a statesman.
maiden name.

aah, the fair maiden lol

Old 08-05-2016, 03:53 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,945,411 times
Doesn't matter, only who wins matters.

Old 08-05-2016, 06:26 PM

37,182 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
Just when you think it cannot get any better, the incredible nature of this campaign just keeps on giving. Seriously folks, has a political season ever been more fun than this one?

I know, the mantra from the right is the media is all controlled by the left wing establishment and has done things to poor Mr Trump that is just unconscionable. Their constant bias has left the Donald in dire straights as we head into the final phase of this election.

So as not to set my friends off on the right, i have elected only to post feature stories from the right wing web sites...you know, the ones not controlled by Stalinist's or Marxist's or whomever is behind these conspiracies.

So here it is, my confusion in his real name comes from this Red State article where in an interview with Anderson Cooper last night, Liz Mair calls trump a "loud mouth [MOD CUT/inappropriate language] " Now before you shoot the messenger, i'm not calling Mr. Trump that, Liz (an avowed republican) is...on national television no less.

Rather than take my word for it, the interview is here in the article: YOU CAN’T SAY THAT ON TELEVISION. Liz Mair Gives the Most Amazing Interview About Donald Trump (VIDEO).

Simply amazing.
Liz is a former aide to Scott Walker and a regular contributor to Breitbart.

Obviously a RINO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections