Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 03:48 PM

416 posts, read 260,214 times

Advertisements

Just when you think it cannot get any better, the incredible nature of this campaign just keeps on giving. Seriously folks, has a political season ever been more fun than this one?

I know, the mantra from the right is the media is all controlled by the left wing establishment and has done things to poor Mr Trump that is just unconscionable. Their constant bias has left the Donald in dire straights as we head into the final phase of this election.

So as not to set my friends off on the right, i have elected only to post feature stories from the right wing web sites...you know, the ones not controlled by Stalinist's or Marxist's or whomever is behind these conspiracies.

So here it is, my confusion in his real name comes from this Red State article where in an interview with Anderson Cooper last night, Liz Mair calls trump a "loud mouth [MOD CUT/inappropriate language] " Now before you shoot the messenger, i'm not calling Mr. Trump that, Liz (an avowed republican) is...on national television no less.

Rather than take my word for it, the interview is here in the article: YOU CAN’T SAY THAT ON TELEVISION. Liz Mair Gives the Most Amazing Interview About Donald Trump (VIDEO).

Simply amazing.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-05-2016 at 09:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 03:53 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,530,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
Just when you think it cannot get any better, the incredible nature of this campaign just keeps on giving. Seriously folks, has a political season ever been more fun than this one?

I know, the mantra from the right is the media is all controlled by the left wing establishment and has done things to poor Mr Trump that is just unconscionable. Their constant bias has left the Donald in dire straights as we head into the final phase of this election.

So as not to set my friends off on the right, i have elected only to post feature stories from the right wing web sites...you know, the ones not controlled by Stalinist's or Marxist's or whomever is behind these conspiracies.

So here it is, my confusion in his real name comes from this Red State article where in an interview with Anderson Cooper last night, Liz Mair calls trump a "loud mouth [MOD CUT/inappropriate language] " Now before you shoot the messenger, i'm not calling Mr. Trump that, Liz (an avowed republican) is...on national television no less.

Rather than take my word for it, the interview is here in the article: YOU CAN’T SAY THAT ON TELEVISION. Liz Mair Gives the Most Amazing Interview About Donald Trump (VIDEO).

Simply amazing.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-05-2016 at 09:08 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 08-04-2016, 03:53 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
Liz Mair is a Republican strategist.
Trump is the king of name calling - earlier this week he was going on and on about Hillary's middle name - Hillary Rotten Clinton. Such a statesman.

Old 08-04-2016, 04:03 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
Quote:

So here it is, my confusion in his real name comes from this Red State article where in an interview with Anderson Cooper last night, Liz Mair calls trump a "loud mouth [MOD CUT/inappropriate language]." Now before you shoot the messenger, i'm not calling Mr. Trump that, Liz (an avowed republican) is...on national television no less.

Simply amazing.
Many of us have been here posting that he's a pompous[MOD CUT/inappropriate language]since he declared his candidacy. Glad someone agrees with us.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-05-2016 at 09:10 AM..

Old 08-04-2016, 04:06 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Oh no she didn't!

Old 08-04-2016, 04:09 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,461,965 times
"Yes, he's a loud mouth [MOD CUT/inappropriate language] but we are still endorsing him." - GOP politicians

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-05-2016 at 09:10 AM..

Old 08-04-2016, 04:21 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
You know [MOD CUT/inappropriate language]is going to stroke out unless he can rebut her insult with his own. The fool can't help himself.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-05-2016 at 09:11 AM..

Old 08-04-2016, 04:28 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,230,680 times
Quote:
Liz Mair calls trump a "loud mouth [MOD CUT/inappropriate language]."
I see Trump taking that as a compliment.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 08-05-2016 at 09:11 AM..

Old 08-05-2016, 10:04 AM

416 posts, read 260,214 times
I wonder how Dick Nixon would feel about this? Or Dick Cheney or well, you get my drift.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:24 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:

Simply amazing.
Liz Mair has appeared on Bill Maher a couple times and always holds her own in a panel where she is the minority.

If more GOPers were like her, the GOP would be harder to beat.

I don't agree with her on much, but it is hard for me to not like someone who is so independent and intelligent.

Read her here - Liz Mair - Political Commentary & More
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections