Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 10:24 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,340,890 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah the GOP has become the NAZI party. Just substitute Muslims and Mexican for Jews. Now wonder the KKK folks love Trump.

Ken
Dems are the anti white party. Just substitute Al Sharpton for Hillary Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 10:26 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Exclamation Caling american citzens Nazi? Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah the GOP has become the NAZI party. Just substitute Muslims and Mexican for Jews. Now wonder the KKK folks love Trump.

Ken
Ken ,
Here we go again. Nazi come on you can not be serious? Most Americans want our borders secured and to follow the immigration laws on the books.

It is very simple even for progressives. If a Immigrant does not have a current pass port, Visa and or a work Permit off they go.
The Muslim we are referring to hare the refugees that want to come over. If we can vet these people they should be allowed to come in. We already heard testimony in Congress and Ice state it is impossible to do a good job and Islamic Terrorist will slip in with the masses. If a Country is supports Terrorism I agree we should put additional restrictions.

American does not belong to Progressives or even Ms. Clinton. The USA belongs to the people of the United States of America.

The Immigration laws are set so we as a Nation manage the flow. This effects out Schools, Medical Facilities and basically the infrastructure.

Again we witness the Clintons and the DNC openly trying to go around the Immigration System to secure future voters. We should be mindful of the results of the UK and France with open Immigration polices.

As a Final foot note how would like to b called Fascist? Not very nice and almost impossible to have a reasonable conversation.

Old 08-04-2016, 10:33 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,410,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
No the problem is that the GOP feels being anti-white supremacy is being anti-white.

Anything that doesn't assume everyone wants a hegemonic country of white Christians is seen as an attack on "traditional America".

Old 08-04-2016, 10:34 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
That's funny, I'M white. So are most of the Democrats that I know.
I think maybe you meant to say "Dems are the anti ALL-WHITE party". In that you'd be right.

Ken

Old 08-04-2016, 10:44 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,326,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Ken ,
Here we go again. Nazi come on you can not be serious? Most Americans want our borders secured and to follow the immigration laws on the books.

It is very simple even for progressives. If a Immigrant does not have a current pass port, Visa and or a work Permit off they go.
The Muslim we are referring to hare the refugees that want to come over. If we can vet these people they should be allowed to come in. We already heard testimony in Congress and Ice state it is impossible to do a good job and Islamic Terrorist will slip in with the masses. If a Country is supports Terrorism I agree we should put additional restrictions.

American does not belong to Progressives or even Ms. Clinton. The USA belongs to the people of the United States of America.

The Immigration laws are set so we as a Nation manage the flow. This effects out Schools, Medical Facilities and basically the infrastructure.

Again we witness the Clintons and the DNC openly trying to go around the Immigration System to secure future voters. We should be mindful of the results of the UK and France with open Immigration polices.

As a Final foot note how would like to b called Fascist? Not very nice and almost impossible to have a reasonable conversation.
If you don't like being called "Fascist" maybe you shouldn't have THESE types of people at your candidates rallies:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/04/us...ters.html?_r=1

What other candidates has attendees calling folks "n*ggers" and "f*gs"?
What other candidate wants to deport whole groups of people from the US?
And if you think that's an exaggeration, take a look at THIS GOP candidate:

Paul Nehlen, Paul Ryan
He's proposing deporting ALL MUSLIMS - does that sound familiar? It should.

One of my long-time hobbies is military history and I've read a LOT about the NAZIs. All this that I'm seeing happening in the GOP is wayyyyyyyyy too familiar. what else is one to call all that? If it walks like a NAZI and talks like a NAZI, it's a NAZI.

As the saying goes - a generation that ignores history is bound to repeat it. We went to WAR to stop people like the white supremacists attending those Trump rallies. I sure as hell don't want to see them gaining power HERE.

Ken

Last edited by LordBalfor; 08-04-2016 at 10:56 PM..

Old 08-05-2016, 10:23 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
My faith in humanity is somewhat restored. Paul Ryan has a 66% lead in the primary over this repugnant asshat. I'm not a fan of Paul Ryan, but I think he's familiar with the Constitution.

Ryan 80%
Nehlen 14%

http://www.remingtonresearchgroup.co...-1_Primary.pdf

Old 08-05-2016, 10:31 AM

1,598 posts, read 1,058,826 times
Would he deport the guy that the ex-CIA director talked about?

Quote:
many Muslim Americans play critical roles in protecting our country, including the man, whom I cannot identify, who ran the C.I.A.’s Counterterrorism Center for nearly a decade and who I believe is most responsible for keeping America safe since the Sept. 11 attacks.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:46 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
My faith in humanity is somewhat restored. Paul Ryan has a 66% lead in the primary over this repugnant asshat. I'm not a fan of Paul Ryan, but I think he's familiar with the Constitution.

Ryan 80%
Nehlen 14%

http://www.remingtonresearchgroup.co...-1_Primary.pdf
Reflects the results of a Trump endorsement or praise of a candidate. His endorsements are a liability.

As bad as it appeared publicly for the whole GOP unity myth, Ryan probably is grateful that Trump didn't endorse him. Not really a massive fan either, but I hope he wins his primary big time.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:49 AM

5,701 posts, read 3,221,095 times
Not really feasible. Should ban mosques and all Islamic things. Its a hate group. They should be criminalized.

Old 08-05-2016, 10:53 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times
So funny how the left runs to the defense of the freedom of religion when it involves their favorite one, Islam, but demand freedom FROM religion when it comes to the one they hate, Christianity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections