Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 04:24 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Why are you quoting polls? Weren't you one of the shills posting up all the stuff about how the polls are cooked and fake?

Now you're trying to use their data as evidence to make a point?

For enhanced credibility, select a viewpoint and stick with it.
They are only cooked and fake when the polls are negative to Trump.

But let us remember, Clinton leads in just about all battleground states.

Old 09-02-2016, 04:25 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
You are talking about a poll for states in a thread about Hillary falling with Women and Hispanics....you caused the confusion.

The confusion is when you claimed that my poll of women and hispanics from reuters/ipsos is a rigged poll when you quoted the SAME polling agency to prove that Trump is winning.

The polls are good as long as they say what you want to hear and otherwise they are rigged?

Old 09-02-2016, 04:33 PM

1,202 posts, read 641,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
The confusion is when you claimed that my poll of women and hispanics from reuters/ipsos is a rigged poll when you quoted the SAME polling agency to prove that Trump is winning.

The polls are good as long as they say what you want to hear and otherwise they are rigged?
You aren't following. I am saying the poll from THIS thread that I posted in the very first post shows Clinton is down among Women and Latino's. Another poll may say something else. I don't really care. That poll is for the OTHER thread since I wasn't using it for this one.

Old 09-02-2016, 04:44 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
You aren't following. I am saying the poll from THIS thread that I posted in the very first post shows Clinton is down among Women and Latino's. Another poll may say something else. I don't really care. That poll is for the OTHER thread since I wasn't using it for this one.
And I posted a poll that directly contradicted your poll. You were the one that decided to critique the polls methodology and call it rigged. I simply stated that it is the SAME poll that you thought was just fine before.

Which is it. Is the Reuters/Ipsos poll rigged or not? Is it only rigged when it says trump isn't doing well but acceptable when it says that Trump is doing well?

Again, here is the reuters/ipsos poll for women, including past polls that show her trending UP with women while Trump is polling DOWN.
Reuters Polling

Here is the poll of Hispanics, which shows Hillary crushing Trump in that demographic.
Reuters Polling

Old 09-02-2016, 04:51 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,948,900 times
The polls are conducted weekly. One poll point does not a trend make.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:39 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Here is what you don't understand to begin with.

Latinos are not a RACE but a ETHNICITY and Trump doesn't know how to talk to them.

Meanwhile Hillary is polling well in all of the battleground states & especially in Florida which has a very large Hispanic electorate.
Trump doesn't know how to talk to "Latinos"? Many Hispanic people I know want ILLEGAL aliens GONE from the US; not all Latinos are pro amnesty or la raza fans.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:41 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Trump's new campaign team has done a good job in such a short time of turning the Trump ship around after the Khan disaster. Too bad Trump didn't make the change earlier.

Will the changes be too little, too late? Who knows. The election is still too close to call in many swing states and there are two months left until the election. Anything can happen to either candidate to change public perception in that time period, including the presidential debates.
I catch what you're saying. Tho Hillary's VERY weak IMHO. By rights she should've steamrolled Trump but; despite the dude's rough comments, she def shoots herself in the foot a lot.

Old 09-02-2016, 09:05 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
After last night's speech I doubt Trump has many Hispanic supporters left.
Hispanic voters are jumping from Hillary who hasn't showed Hispanics any visit to Mexico in years.

Old 09-02-2016, 09:29 PM

62,950 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Hispanic voters are jumping from Hillary who hasn't showed Hispanics any visit to Mexico in years.

Since only U.S. citizen Hispanics can vote why would they care if Hillary or anyone else visits Mexico?

Old 09-03-2016, 11:19 AM

4,078 posts, read 2,339,730 times
Who cares? She's still going to rip off 75%+ of them on election day. Only the most idiotic Trumpette would believe he actually has a chance with women and Hispanics lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections