Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 02:26 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,703,840 times

Advertisements

Not only did clinton not cough last night, she actually stood a good bit of the time... not hanging on to a podium, and listened to the questions and faced the person while answering.

On the other hand, trump slumped in his seat the whole time, legs spread to keep his balance (?), and his eyes shifted back and forth like he was trying to get the answer from someone in the audience, Ivanka perhaps? Just to be sure, I replayed the tape on double speed this morning, and trump's eyes were basically spinning in his head. And, yes, to be fair, clinton was bobbing up and down, too, as she got up to address the audience questions, then sat down to talk with lauer. Big difference in the amount of energy between candidates. The whole thing was funny.

That Lauer got mad because he asked her a question and she took time to answer it... well, Matt, it isn't the sound bite Today Show. duh Then, he had to give up on getting an answer from trump on how trump is personally prepared to send our children to war. duh, again.

If I could stand listening to the whole thing one more time, I would jot down the number of times each mentioned the opposition... and trump would be the clear and overwhelming winner on that score. Not only did he repeatedly mention clinton... he blamed her for obama, and I didn't realize this - he appears to be running against kerry, too.

So, trumpists are indeed saying trump won, and clinton's side is saying clinton won...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2016, 02:31 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How about Hillary stop hiding her serious medical conditions, and come clean to the voters.
Nothing will satisfy the Hillary haters. No matter how many doctors state that she's in good health, the Hillary haters will always demand more proof. And the proof will never satisfy them.

Old 09-08-2016, 02:37 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Nothing will satisfy the Hillary haters. No matter how many doctors state that she's in good health, the Hillary haters will always demand more proof. And the proof will never satisfy them.
It's straight out of the swiftboat/birther playbook. Throw a lie out there and demand that it be refuted. When evidence is presented that shows the lie is a lie, either attack the source of the evidence, ignore the evidence, or claim the evidence is a lie.

It won't work this time though because it's clear that Hillary is not sick. She's busy, energetic, strong and forthright. The swiftboat/birther lies had to do with events that occurred 50 years before the lie was invented. Here, it's clear that Hillary is in good health--no outside affirmation is needed.

Old 09-08-2016, 02:46 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
It's straight out of the swiftboat/birther playbook. Throw a lie out there and demand that it be refuted. When evidence is presented that shows the lie is a lie, either attack the source of the evidence, ignore the evidence, or claim the evidence is a lie.

It won't work this time though because it's clear that Hillary is not sick. She's busy, energetic, strong and forthright. The swiftboat/birther lies had to do with events that occurred 50 years before the lie was invented. Here, it's clear that Hillary is in good health--no outside affirmation is needed.
That whole thing was about Kerry lying about his fellow soldiers 45 years ago. They never forgot or forgave it.

Old 09-08-2016, 04:34 PM

24,421 posts, read 23,084,509 times
Hillary's health crisis has her trolls rattled big time.

Old 09-08-2016, 05:31 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:

I highly doubt you even believe Hillary is healthy.

The signs of low energy/stamina, lack of balance, freezing becoming unable to speak during her speeches, and her coughing fits are very concerning, and are a clear indicator of her overall poor health.

Hillary's documented medical history alone shows that she has very serious medical conditions, and is at extreme risk of blood clots, heart attacks, or strokes.

Sorry, but if there was nothing to the concerns over Hillary's health, it would all go away, but Hillary just keep showing more signs that her health is getting worse as the campaign goes on.

If Hilalry is healthy, and you democrats actually believed it, you would be supporting all the calls for Hillary to release her medical records, and make all of this go away.

Old 09-08-2016, 06:41 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,720,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I highly doubt you even believe Hillary is healthy.

The signs of low energy/stamina, lack of balance, freezing becoming unable to speak during her speeches, and her coughing fits are very concerning, and are a clear indicator of her overall poor health.

Hillary's documented medical history alone shows that she has very serious medical conditions, and is at extreme risk of blood clots, heart attacks, or strokes.

Sorry, but if there was nothing to the concerns over Hillary's health, it would all go away, but Hillary just keep showing more signs that her health is getting worse as the campaign goes on.

If Hilalry is healthy, and you democrats actually believed it, you would be supporting all the calls for Hillary to release her medical records, and make all of this go away.
You can doubt it all you want and I couldn't care less. It's obvious that Trump supporters are desperate to get attention off their moronic candidate but can't attack Hillary on anything substantive. So they make up crap about her health. Just like you tried to do to Obama with the birther stuff, and all the other lies you made up about him.

I expect you'll be as successful in 2016 as you were in 2008 and 2012.

Old 09-08-2016, 06:47 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,381,268 times
I'd just like to remind everyone here that FDR was paralyzed from the waist down and could not even seat himself on the toilet without help. He was elected FOUR times! President Reagan was shot in the chest and had numerous other health issues, including Alzheimer's, yet he was elected to a second term. Woodrow Wilson's health was a complete disaster and included partial paralysis, which was successfully hidden from the public while he was in office. President Kennedy had Addison's disease and was a secret drug addict. Eisenhower had both a stroke and a heart attack while in office, in addition to battling Crohn's disease. Senior Bush had Grave's disease. Junior Bush was a recovering alcoholic.

The vast majority of people who've made it to sixty-five have had some sort of health crisis and have either recovered or are being successfully treated. What does it matter if Hillary Clinton might have GERD? So do I and millions of other middle-aged and older people. It sucks, and it can cause coughing fits, but it's not enough to disqualify her from office. Neither are balance problems if she in fact has them. My mother has suffered from vertigo for over two decades after a fall during a bout of flu. She is still brilliant and capable of performing her job as a college professor. Come on, people, give it up already. If you don't want to vote for Hillary because you disagree with her platform, fine, but please stop trying to imply that she is unfit to fill the office because she has coughing fits.

Last edited by randomparent; 09-08-2016 at 06:56 PM..

Old 09-08-2016, 07:45 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,523,461 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifIAlft47bM

I think the Dems are just holding their breath until Hillary gets elected and they are in power again, After that she can rest all she wants and Soros and company will take over.

Old 09-08-2016, 08:00 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:
You can doubt it all you want and I couldn't care less. It's obvious that Trump supporters are desperate to get attention off their moronic candidate but can't attack Hillary on anything substantive. So they make up crap about her health. Just like you tried to do to Obama with the birther stuff, and all the other lies you made up about him.

I expect you'll be as successful in 2016 as you were in 2008 and 2012.
Hillary's serious documented medical conditions are pretty substantive.

Hillary will likely "win", I mean she stole the nomination, it would be foolish to believe that she won't steal the election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections